• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu_HMFC

• Locky

• Bazzas right boot

• TheBigO

23 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Won't be getting bugger all from me

Morning Jambos.  Hate to waken you all with a threat but anyone who subscribes to this will have me to answer to.

They made their bed.

Just want to say hopefully we as a club haven’t donated any prizes to this sham of a ‘raffle’ 

7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

I might forward them a copy of this, if I can be bothered printing it out; but no stamp:-

"Here's yer imaginary fiver fer ma imaginary attendance. Treat yersel' tae some imaginary medicine."

20210308_223313.jpg

:rofl:brilliant!

13 minutes ago, drambo said:

Hold the horses. At least wait to see what the prizes are. 😬

giphy.gif

I'm in. 

I wonder, if we are away when we are 1 to 3 points from securing the title that the home team would market our title victory to get big viewing numbers?

It will piss off their own fans but thinking about the numbers - several thousand Vs a couple of hundred at best.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Shanks said:

Just want to say hopefully we as a club haven’t donated any prizes to this sham of a ‘raffle’ 

They are saying the prizes include a signed Hearts top and a signed football.

I hope the club have said that they are happy to contribute these prizes, providing Arbroath buy them from the club shop for full price (including P&P) and that the U-12's will be happy to sign them.

If the prize was a diddy ride from Jennifer Lawrence, I'd maybe pause for thought.

But only for a second. Arbroath can rot along with all the other bowling clubs.

3fingersreid

Maybe Hearts should offer a signed top and a ball in a raffle for say £5 on say the same day as the arbroath game ? 

arbroath can shove their offer up their arse 

43 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

They are saying the prizes include a signed Hearts top and a signed football.

I hope the club have said that they are happy to contribute these prizes, providing Arbroath buy them from the club shop for full price (including P&P) and that the U-12's will be happy to sign them.

:lol: Yea I’m just worried our club have donated the signed shirt for their shite wee raffle.  Hopefully not though. 

1 minute ago, Shanks said:

:lol: Yea I’m just worried our club have donated the signed shirt for their shite wee raffle.  Hopefully not though. 

then what we do is get one hearts fan (and only one) to pay the fiver and when they win the signed shirt jkb do a raffle for it and give the money to foh

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Any Hearts fan buying that can **** off and never come back.

I’d use the term ‘Hearts fan’ very loosely if any of us handed money over to Arbroath for a virtual ticket.  

Seen a few Hibs fans reply to the post Arbroath put up just embarrassing donating money to Arbroath cause we aren’t . They couldn’t even hit their 100k for the Semi 😂

88233A3F-7C1E-4E4E-B8FC-3119495A0BF6.jpeg

Adam Cameron

Dont give them a bolt.  They are probably in clear profit from the £500,000 grant plus the £50,000 they got to cover testing.  Another club coming out of this smelling of roses while others struggle (i.e. full time times who were also demoted and only got £150,000)

indianajones
1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Seen a few Hibs fans reply to the post Arbroath put up just embarrassing donating money to Arbroath cause we aren’t . They couldn’t even hit their 100k for the Semi 😂

They really are a special breed. 

Broken beyond repair. 

John Findlay

Dear Isla, do you mean as thick as the club that voted to demote itself one place in the league from 6th to 7th and therefore missing out on £100k and at least two possible sell outs against their city rivals if supporters had been allowed back into stadia? Is that the thick you are on a out?

Just now, indianajones said:

They really are a special breed. 

Broken beyond repair. 

Jambo’s are unnecessary petty 😂😂

For what not taking part in another clubs scheme to gain income for themselves knowing fine well they will never sell 3.3k to home fans and hope Hearts jump at this 😂

So am I right in saying they want this money for nothing and they're not even letting you watch PPV for it. That'll come next week likely and some will buy it if they want to see the match, fair enough, each to their own, but I'll be amazed if anyone sends a fiver for nothing. 

That is Hibs in a nutshell.

Watch Hearts or Hearts fans do something, ie buy Inverness tickets, criticise it, laugh at it, then soon afterwards they try to copy what we've done but inevitably make an arse of it.

27 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Nah it will be one of Craig Wrighton unused tops from earlier on this season. 

colinmaroon
9 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Jesus, what a PR disaster🤣🤣

Inspired by Marine they say.

No mention of Caley v Hearts.  Double insult, an insult of omission. 

This is My Story Podcast
7 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Could someone on twitter correct her please. At no point did Hearts vote to demote themselves. Hearts voted against the resolution to end the season early 

We all ready did but she posted that post after hearing and seeing hearts statement about the proposal. They see and hear what they like haha. 

31 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Must think all those gingy boatles are worth something on cash in the attic. 

Allowayjambo1874
1 hour ago, jamboy1982 said:

We should all buy virtual tickets for the next Inverness game and blank Arbroath 

You do know the third and final match v ICT is at Tynecastle? 

3 hours ago, drambo said:

Hold the horses. At least wait to see what the prizes are. 😬

Free bacon sandwich and cup of sweet tea for two before the next home game.......!!

Not one to hold grudges, so when I read the public apology to all the clubs they shafted for potential personal gain, then and only then will I consider their cry for help.

The Inverness thing has really made other clubs take notice huh :laugh:

Next up is Brora Rangers’ PPV for the cup tie. Hearts could even say they don’t want to split it. That’ll make Brechin sweat. 

2 minutes ago, kila said:

The Inverness thing has really made other clubs take notice huh :laugh:

Next up is Brora Rangers’ PPV for the cup tie. Hearts could even say they don’t want to split it. That’ll make Brechin sweat. 

Arbroath with pound signs for eyes. They don't get it votes have consequences **** them. I will be watching on hesgoal or some other dodgy stream.

Fort Vallance
11 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

They voted to screw over us and the other clubs over, and from what I can tell did not support reconstruction or contribute anything meaningful to the debate, so that's a no. Here's a virtual fiver though - £5.

I believe they did support reconstruction although I'm sure somebody will confirm one way or the other.

rudeskaboyuk

A good a time as any to send that ticket money you may/would have bought to Partick Thistle.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Locky said:

Arbroath fans have bought little over 100, and we've bought 29. :ninja: 

who the **** would buy a ticket 😂

4 hours ago, Shanks said:

That's what I'm wondering too. Signed top, signed ball, and other signed prizes to come apparently. I can't imagine that Arbroath are forking out for all of this. Even then, the signed part would imply that somewhere along the lines, we're helping Arbroath to try and sell tickets.

What a shitshow.