The Maroon Pound

Raymond Reddington

Raymond Reddington

Another Virtual Game

Not seen this posted, just wanting peoples thoughts seems Arborath are wanting a slice of that Virtual money Inverness got. They voted against us I believe so lets see how successful this will be.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu_HMFC

• Rick James

• Bazzas right boot

• TheBigO

3 minutes ago, Raymond Reddington said:

Another Virtual Game

Not seen this posted, just wanting peoples thoughts seems Arborath are wanting a slice of that Virtual money Inverness got. They voted against us I believe so lets see how successful this will be.

Hate Arbroath and their manager he’s a Dick. 😉

Fire_At_The_Disco

It’s nice to help out other teams that are struggling...I have an empty bag of cheese n onion that I’ll post 1st thing. 

Guest ToqueJambo

They voted to screw over us and the other clubs over, and from what I can tell did not support reconstruction or contribute anything meaningful to the debate, so that's a no. Here's a virtual fiver though - £5.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not great at reading the room eh 😂

It's like Prince Harry choosing today to ask for more pocket money from Granny.

I might forward them a copy of this, if I can be bothered printing it out; but no stamp:-

"Here's yer imaginary fiver fer ma imaginary attendance. Treat yersel' tae some imaginary medicine."

20210308_223313.jpg

Auld Reekin'
18 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'd rather do a handstand and a shite at the same time.

Maybe suggest this to Arbroath as a means for them to raise funds: a sponsored handstand and shite?   :huh:

Have I read the OP correctly because I am in disbelief?  Are Arbroath formally asking Hearts supporters to support them financially the way we supported ICT?

Not a chance.

What a nerve.  

Bazzas right boot

I'd rather give £10 to Rangers title party. 

We should do it for ICT again just to show them what they could have had. 

I hope no one takes them up on this and the press report the uptake , then they might realise the ICT ticket was nothing to do with the £5 they gave the fighting fund ( I think) a few years ago . 

Guest ToqueJambo

Mind you with the likely lack of take-up of this amazing offer, you'll never have a better chance of winning an Arbroath signed top 🤣🤣 

I'm sure Arbroath had a wee pop at 'relegated Hearts' in the build up to the game up there earlier in the season.

Are we not above all this?

I mean, we are back where we belong next season.

LOL jokes

I hope they fold.

56 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I might forward them a copy of this, if I can be bothered printing it out; but no stamp:-

"Here's yer imaginary fiver fer ma imaginary attendance. Treat yersel' tae some imaginary medicine."

20210308_223313.jpg

Good idea 😂 bombard them with pictures of£5 and let them fork out the cost of the stamp with the Royal Mail 😂😂.

15 minutes ago, Barack said:

They got Wighton last year. What more do they want!?

Lewis Moore this season too 😂.

22games nro

Meant to say, the game may be on hesgoals if not you’ll probably pick up another stream 

46 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

:4_1_72:

1DAD8C85-5026-4DB9-9495-2148BF8A597E.jpeg

Nearly a clever marketing ploy. Try to get 3300 Hearts dafties to buy tickets thinking that ‘we’ll sell our tickets out before them’. This from some shitty wee club whose average attendance is around 1600. Where are they suddenly going to get another 2000 odd supporters to make up this “sea of maroon at both ends”?

Another club who voted purely out of self interest.

Arbroath can GTF!

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'd rather do a handstand and a shite at the same time.

Where do you guys get this stuff? :D

22games nro
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Sea of maroon!! Ha ha. Pond. Puddle. Drip.

The response on twitter is marvellous. Firmly told to bolt.

had a quick look on Twitter, they really haven’t read the situation very well have they,😂

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

They voted to screw over us and the other clubs over, and from what I can tell did not support reconstruction or contribute anything meaningful to the debate, so that's a no. Here's a virtual fiver though - £5.

Did they? I seem to remember that they didn't vote to end the season and were in favour of reconstruction. Got a link to anything that says otherwise as I'd really like to just hate everyone.

Edit: No, they did vote to end the season, feck'em.

"The Arbroath FC Board confirms that they unanimously agreed to vote in favour of the SPFL resolution, which was  to end the current season."

Edited by graygo

alwaysthereinspirit
11 minutes ago, graygo said:

Did they? I seem to remember that they didn't vote to end the season and were in favour of reconstruction. Got a link to anything that says otherwise as I'd really like to just hate everyone.

Edit: No, they did vote to end the season, feck'em.

"The Arbroath FC Board confirms that they unanimously agreed to vote in favour of the SPFL resolution, which was  to end the current season."

We should have a thread that states what every team voted for. It’ll make it easier to say GFY when they come around with the begging bowl. If so required.