• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Cruyff

Scott Brown will either be unbelievable or shite.  Half decent statement to be fair.

Meanwhile we're pissing into the wind with the same budget.

8 minutes ago, Candy said:

Brown has made a career out of being an arsehole to other teams. Id be livid if I was a dons fan.

He's already built quite a rapport with them.

200.gif

1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

He's already built quite a rapport with them.

200.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking about.

Folk will excuse it though and say he's a winner and the type of player every team wants to have, which of course is bollocks.

He's a bully and a Billy big baws. Never forget how he injured Harry Cochrane at Parkhead for having the audacity to play well against him in the previous game.

manaliveits105

Dick Gordon and Sportsound team masturbating openly it’s really quite cringey 

#prayforthevermin

The Broonsiah is not returning 

3 hours ago, Candy said:

Brown has made a career out of being an arsehole to other teams. Id be livid if I was a dons fan.

wonder how many yellow and red cards the rat will get when he`s no longer let off with everything because he played for the celtic scum?

3 hours ago, Candy said:

That's exactly what I was thinking about.

Folk will excuse it though and say he's a winner and the type of player every team wants to have, which of course is bollocks.

He's a bully and a Billy big baws. Never forget how he injured Harry Cochrane at Parkhead for having the audacity to play well against him in the previous game.

We enjoyed having Salvatori and Brellier doing the same thing but they had talent to go with it.

colinmaroon
16 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Can they please sign Gary McKay Steven also?

Get back in your cage!

On 23/03/2021 at 18:31, corryjambo said:

Ah, the mythical "Aberdeen way" and here was me thinking that the only team in Scotland that had a "way" was that lot from Lochend.

Strangely enough when Glass signed for that lot they were going on about him being a player who played the "Hibs way".

They were correct because he was pretty mediocre for them and mediocre is what I always consider to be their "way".

You could point that moniker at anyone outside of the Glasgow two.   The lack of ambition and playing for scraps, fighting over who's going to be third, it's the Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock etc way.  

We distract ourselves by being disparaging about other clubs.  The deeper reality is that our club consistently underachieves.

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Get back in your cage!

Gary Mackay Steven was a benefits case buying a Ferrari, only to then find out it had an engine of a Datsun.

Dagger Is Back
22 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Can they please sign Gary McKay Steven also?

He'd probably be a superstar for them. We all know where our problems lie

part_time_jambo
On 23/03/2021 at 18:08, Weebroon98 said:

One of the guys i worked with is a sheep fans, he is going mental at the appointment. He still has the typical 80's mentality of most aberdeen fans. He was expecting a real big name as manager

mixu paatelainen big enough?

On 23/03/2021 at 19:06, Section Q said:

He'd have been shattered if he'd missed out to be fair..........😆.......!

He's a bit cracked to have taken the job

Edited by JamboAl

On 25/03/2021 at 15:15, Mikey1874 said:

How could I hate the Sheep more than I do, well that space cadet signing has raised it to the top, welt of a man joining a club that Jethro Tull made an album about 'Living in the Past'

Japan Jambo
On 26/03/2021 at 10:01, i8hibsh said:

Gary Mackay Steven was a benefits case buying a Ferrari, only to then find out it had an engine of a Datsun.

🤣

By The Light..

I'd take D McInnes at Hearts right now, last thing we need is another legend, prefer to have total outsider

6 minutes ago, By The Light.. said:

I'd take D McInnes at Hearts right now, last thing we need is another legend, prefer to have total outsider

No no no no no no. The football WOULD be worse...

By The Light..
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

No no no no no no. The football WOULD be worse...

it couldnt be any worse than its been for the last 3 years

1 minute ago, By The Light.. said:

it couldnt be any worse than its been for the last 3 years

It really could

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'd take him now. Not even sorry.

Might even encourage GMS to wake the **** up whilst he's at it.

Thats outrageous 🤣

9 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Some coaching appointment from Aberdeen, seriously getting their poop in order. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Aberdeen have been innovative in their approach to replacing McInnes & Co, but i think it's a bigger problem for The Sheep that the poop in on the park. 

1 goal in the last 10 league games & one of their loan incomers in January window, out injured for the season, leaving the piece of crap who played for H1b5 to carry out their hopes along with the young lad from St Johnstone.

Their recent activity in the transfer market has been worse than HMFC (IMO). Finance post Covid is still a big factor for football. Encouraging as the vaccine programme has been, there are still big doubts about when fans will get back into stadia & the various other spin offs connected to match day income, which is Scottish teams biggest income provider for their business model.

As an aside, it will be interesting to see the recruitment policy going forward. Aberdeen seem to be interested in the 30+ range, albeit this might be paper talk. We are seeing the fruits of this policy at HMFC where lack of pace all over the park is detrimental to good quality football.

10 hours ago, 2205ian said:

Aberdeen have been innovative in their approach to replacing McInnes & Co, but i think it's a bigger problem for The Sheep that the poop in on the park. 

1 goal in the last 10 league games & one of their loan incomers in January window, out injured for the season, leaving the piece of crap who played for H1b5 to carry out their hopes along with the young lad from St Johnstone.

Their recent activity in the transfer market has been worse than HMFC (IMO). Finance post Covid is still a big factor for football. Encouraging as the vaccine programme has been, there are still big doubts about when fans will get back into stadia & the various other spin offs connected to match day income, which is Scottish teams biggest income provider for their business model.

As an aside, it will be interesting to see the recruitment policy going forward. Aberdeen seem to be interested in the 30+ range, albeit this might be paper talk. We are seeing the fruits of this policy at HMFC where lack of pace all over the park is detrimental to good quality football.

I agree. And I worry we will appointment McInness!

IveSeenTheLight
21 hours ago, 2205ian said:

The management team are in essence a gamble however the appointment of Russel is really interesting.

We have a huge turnover of player expected this summer with quite a number out of contract. It would seem that the strategy may be to promote youth with the right experience in key positions.

Signing players like Brown should help the likes of Ferguson , McCrorie and Campbell develop more. We’re rumoured to be going after Gallagher from Motherwell, who has been decent enough the last few seasons.

Griffiths would be another gamble, but could he bridge a gap for a season and give time to spread recruitment over a couple of windows, definitely yes

Football was definitely turgid under McInnes so the shake up at least is inspiring and hopeful for the new season rather than dread.