San Siro Milan not ER

Rizla

Non Hearts but does anyone know if you can still go to San Siro for a tour? Obviously when it’s safe to do so.
Heard it was to get rebuilt but would love to see it before they start the rebuild.

I think so. Don't think any work has started. Aren't AC also moving to their own stadium?

Italian clubs always have these grandiose plans for stadiums, and very seldom actually follow through with it, so I reckon you have time.

Even if they had started rebuilding work, it would still look better than the San giro. 

The Natural Order

The proposed new stadium isn't a rebuild of the Giuseppe Meazza it's on the site of the racecourse across the road. There's no hurry, they can't even decide on a design for the new stadium or agree with the local authorities about what happens to the current stadium.

fabienleclerq
5 hours ago, Locky said:

I think so. Don't think any work has started. Aren't AC also moving to their own stadium?

Italian clubs always have these grandiose plans for stadiums, and very seldom actually follow through with it, so I reckon you have time.

Think they are still ground sharing. 

Fort Vallance
7 hours ago, Locky said:

Italian clubs always have these grandiose plans for stadiums, and very seldom actually follow through with it, so I reckon you have time

Is that not Aberdeen you're thinking about ?