Meghan and Harry

Sharpie

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Why wouldn't Biden seek a second term? 2024 doesn't make sense.

I think the assumption is he'd be too old. He's clearly getting on a bit now, if he won in four years, by the end of his second term, would he still be capable?

I'm sure there are plenty of folk lining up to step in.

*In no way am I passing judgement here, that's just one theory folk were throwing out. 

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• jambopilms

• John Findlay

• Jambo-Jimbo

I know Trump opened the door for unqualified clowns but Markle is actually insane is she thinks she'd be elected anywhere. Stick to bunny boiling love. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I know Trump opened the door for unqualified clowns but Markle is actually insane is she thinks she'd be elected anywhere. Stick to bunny boiling love. 

She’s not seriously thinking about that is she??

I’m telling you, there’s no bigger narcissist in the world. Most of the criticism of her is totally fair.

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

It’s surely a bit unrealistic to expect a tv personality, with no previous experience of government at any level, who many people think is economical with the truth, to run for POTUS and actually win.

But wait a minute. 33/1 you say?

Trump never had any experience and he got elected to the highest office.

Jambo-Jimbo

Sadly I could see a lot of Americans falling for the 'fairytale' of having as the 'first family', a woman of black heritage who is married to a real live Prince and whose children (when the Queen dies) will be a Prince & Princess in the British Royal Family.

SectionDJambo

I think that there is little or no chance of Meghan Markle running for any political position, let alone POTUS. There are so many lies out there, being taken in and multiplied by social media, that the truth is, more often than not, completely lost.

In particular, the lies and devious behaviour of current politicians, and media reporters, has zoomed to a level never thought possible. They are now telling lies which they know are abundantly transparent, but many of them are telling them anyway, to whip up a gullible public for their own personal benefit, financial or otherwise.

Social media, which should have been a great thing, has only given the nutters and the gullible a platform to agonise over and abuse others with.

16 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

It’s surely a bit unrealistic to expect a tv personality, with no previous experience of government at any level, who many people think is economical with the truth, to run for POTUS and actually win.

But wait a minute. 33/1 you say?

7 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Trump never had any experience and he got elected to the highest office.

I think that was the point SectionD was making.  33/1 is quite attractive since it has already been done.

SectionDJambo
10 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I think that was the point SectionD was making.  33/1 is quite attractive since it has already been done.

😉

5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

She does have to some a certain appeal. She is female, she is of mixed race, she has TV exposure, but if Biden does a reasonable job, and Trump maintains his interference in the Republican Party the Democrats have an opportunity to gain a second term in the Presidency.  my initial thought with Biden was that he would only do one term preparing the way for his present Vice President. She is female, she is of mixed race, she has political office experience, she is not a one time tv series actress, she has not appeared on tv with Oprah dissing  in some minds a beloved family, her husband is not a resigned member of a Royal Family , all in all the most important aspect, she is not Meghan Markle who in my opinion does nothing that does not benefit herself, and will as did Trump stretch the truth to achieve it.

3 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

She does have to some a certain appeal. She is female, she is of mixed race, she has TV exposure, but if Biden does a reasonable job, and Trump maintains his interference in the Republican Party the Democrats have an opportunity to gain a second term in the Presidency.  my initial thought with Biden was that he would only do one term preparing the way for his present Vice President. She is female, she is of mixed race, she has political office experience, she is not a one time tv series actress, she has not appeared on tv with Oprah dissing  in some minds a beloved family, her husband is not a resigned member of a Royal Family , all in all the most important aspect, she is not Meghan Markle who in my opinion does nothing that does not benefit herself, and will as did Trump stretch the truth to achieve it.

If it ever gets to the stage where the Americans choose between Markle and Harris for the Democratic nomination in 2024, surely it would be a slam dunk win for Harris.  But who knows.

Markle didn't do herself any favours with the Oprah interview.  What was the point?  Nothing will change in the Royal Family because someone she refused to name supposedly asked Harry about a future baby's skin colour. And nothing will change because she couldn't get anyone to help her (including her husband) when she said she was feeling suicidal.

No-one came out of that interview looking good, although Markle might feel that she has helped her brand.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

If it ever gets to the stage where the Americans choose between Markle and Harris for the Democratic nomination in 2024, surely it would be a slam dunk win for Harris.  But who knows.

Markle didn't do herself any favours with the Oprah interview.  What was the point?  Nothing will change in the Royal Family because someone she refused to name supposedly asked Harry about a future baby's skin colour. And nothing will change because she couldn't get anyone to help her (including her husband) when she said she was feeling suicidal.

No-one came out of that interview looking good, although Markle might feel that she has helped her brand.

It was an excellent interview for an actress looking for roles, hut done nothing for someone with any political plans. We have always known politicians lie if needed, but one might hope after the abuses of the privilege by Trump the people may become more conscious of the dangers of electing a known and proven liar. I don't anticipate even being here in four years time bad enough being eighty six but  shudder at the thought of a hundred.

John Findlay

We are talking Imho the dumbest nation on earth. So there is every chance she could become the POTUS.

• 4 months later...
Jambo-Jimbo
34 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Ginger twat is now going to publish his memoirs.  Privacy eh?

:vrface:

At his age he'll get at least 3 editions.

Privacy........it's only when if suits them, or should I say when it's worthwhile to sue.

• 3 months later...

Some details coming out in court which imo on the surface don't paint Harry & Meghan in the best of lights.

It's all to do with this letter Meghan wrote to her father, which was subsequently leaked to the media, and Meghan later sued the Mail on Sunday for publishing.  The Mail on Sunday has appealed that original court ruling citing new evidence amongst it's grounds for appeal.

This new evidence comes in the form of text messages & emails between Meghan & Harry and their former communications secretery Jason Knauf, in which it was revealed that Meghan knew there was a good chance of the letter being leaked and had chosen her words meticulously for effect if the letter happened to be leaked.

Meghan has now had to apologise to the court for mis-leading the court over an unauthorised biography which Meghan had claimed to have had no part in, well it now transpires that Meghan & Harry were feeding information to the authors of the book via their communications secretary, Harry says at one point "I totally agree that we have to be able to say we didn't have anything to do with it. Equally, you giving the right context and background to them would help get some truths out there."

https://news.sky.com/story/meghan-duchess-of-sussex-apologises-to-court-as-statement-reveals-she-knew-aide-gave-details-to-authors-of-finding-freedom-book-12465649

Using the media to reveal parts of your private life when it suits you, but then kick up feck when the media reveal things that you don't want, isn't this exactly what Diana used to do as well.  Can't have it both ways imo.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

Dagger Is Back
8 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Some details coming out in court which imo on the surface don't paint Harry & Meghan in the best of lights.

It's all to do with this letter Meghan wrote to her father, which was subsequently leaked to the media, and Meghan later sued the Mail on Sunday for publishing.  The Mail on Sunday has appealed that original court ruling citing new evidence amongst it's grounds for appeal.

This new evidence comes in the form of text messages & emails between Meghan & Harry and their former communications secretery Jason Knauf, in which it was revealed that Meghan knew there was a good chance of the letter being leaked and had chosen her words meticulously for effect if the letter happened to be leaked.

Meghan has now had to apologise to the court for mis-leading the court over an unauthorised biography which Meghan had claimed to have had no part in, well it now transpires that Meghan & Harry were feeding information to the authors of the book via their communications secretary, Harry says at one point "I totally agree that we have to be able to say we didn't have anything to do with it. Equally, you giving the right context and background to them would help get some truths out there."

https://news.sky.com/story/meghan-duchess-of-sussex-apologises-to-court-as-statement-reveals-she-knew-aide-gave-details-to-authors-of-finding-freedom-book-12465649

Using the media to reveal parts of your private life when it suits you, but then kick up feck when the media reveal things that you don't want, isn't this exactly what Diana used to do as well.  Can't have it both ways imo.

Well and truly caught. Couple of despicable characters. The wife said she was a bad ‘un.

She’d know right enough

In my personal experience, there is no greater schemer or liar on this earth than the female of the human species.

A couple of hypocritical steaming turds. It's blindingly obvious who wears the trousers in that house. She's a manipulative wrong'un alright and she has Harry by the nads.  Seemingly Harry's missing the UK and he may well come to regret hooking up with her. Shades of Edward 8th & Wallis Simpson.

Not that I give a Friar Tuck, being ardently anti Monarchist. Anything to expedite their demise is fine by me.

1 hour ago, SwindonJambo said:

A couple of hypocritical steaming turds. It's blindingly obvious who wears the trousers in that house. She's a manipulative wrong'un alright and she has Harry by the nads.  Seemingly Harry's missing the UK and he may well come to regret hooking up with her. Shades of Edward 8th & Wallis Simpson.

Not that I give a Friar Tuck, being ardently anti Monarchist. Anything to expedite their demise is fine by me.

Unlike Wallis Simpson she has a race card which in 2021 UK that is 100% of the game. 

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Unlike Wallis Simpson she has a race card which in 2021 UK that is 100% of the game. 

While she certainly plays it when it suits her there's much more to her scheming  than just that. How the hell is it "100% of the game"? Absolute rubbish.