• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• jambopilms

• John Findlay

• Jambo-Jimbo

gashauskis9

Really glad they added that helpline at the end.  Can imagine there are loads of folk across the UK who have been banished by a royal family and had their security taken off them.  

I remember when my dad stopped paying £3m pa for my security. Never spoken to him since.

To me the only interesting bit was when Harry started saying how he'd brought this "great asset" into the Commonwealth. I think he wanted to step up and be the RF ambassador to the Commonwealth and the Palace turned round and said "Nah, your brother is the important one, he'll be a King". He then threw an hissy fit and quit instead.

The racism angle was something Oprah kept wanting to come back to, so she did.

Shanks said no
17 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The worst part of all of this is that Paul Burrell has dusted himself down and re appeared

Pinned Tweet
Dear Meghan and Harry, Many Congratulations to you both on your wonderful news. Australia has taken you to their hearts and have seen at first hand the inspirational people you are. If your baby is a girl, be brave and call her Diana which would make your Mother so proud.

Red heart

Old tweet but so sincere. Imagine if this sprog is born on 1st July, what would have been Diana's 60th birthday
Edited by The Frenchman Returns

Shanks said no

Archie is not even 2 years old yet and he’s already telling people to drive safe.

He knows what happened to his granny.

AlphonseCapone
Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Archie is not even 2 years old yet and he’s already telling people to drive safe.

🤣

8 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

🤣😯🤣

4 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I think he'll regret this interview.

Once the novelty wears off and he starts getting pissed off with her to the extent they go their separate ways then I think he'll look to his family for support.

Agreed. I can't believe the extent he went to. Even if a lot of what they say is true, why air it publicly? I hope that'll be it now...

4 hours ago, Shanks said:

So if a paper writes nice things about Kate and nasty things about Meghan that is racism.  There is no other option or reason it is just straight to full blown racism :lol:

What a time to be alive. 

Indeed! These knee-jerking reactions are embarrassingly childlike. 

1 hour ago, gashauskis9 said:

Really glad they added that helpline at the end.  Can imagine there are loads of folk across the UK who have been banished by a royal family and had their security taken off them.  

👍  The winning comment  :clyay:

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

I remember when my dad stopped paying £3m pa for my security. Never spoken to him since.

To me the only interesting bit was when Harry started saying how he'd brought this "great asset" into the Commonwealth. I think he wanted to step up and be the RF ambassador to the Commonwealth and the Palace turned round and said "Nah, your brother is the important one, he'll be a King". He then threw an hissy fit and quit instead.

The racism angle was something Oprah kept wanting to come back to, so she did.

And Megan kept introducing DIana to the show to squeeze out every ounce of sympathy. 

What was the whole purpose of the "interview"?

It just seemed like a bit of bitching about the in-laws from a lady who had already managed to alienate her own family by throwing muck at them in interviews.

Surely they could have just fecked off and lived happily ever after in LA financed by all the dosh from acting roles?

J.T.F.Robertson

An exercise in in self pity and if you can't see that you need lots of help.

Here we have Oprah, the "self made" billionaire trying her best to elicit sympathy for them from the peons she rose from. Honest, what a ******* joke. Yet here we are, the pampered masses supposed to be outraged by the "treatment" they've been subjected to.

She felt suicidal, wonder how fekin long that lasted?

Everything's relative, but please, spare us the shite "tough life" ****** pish.

Enough to make you shout for Hughie.

1 hour ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Here we have Oprah, the "self made" billionaire trying her best to elicit sympathy for them from the peons she rose from. Honest, what a ******* joke. Yet here we are, the pampered masses supposed to be outraged by the "treatment" they've been subjected to.

Well said my good man,

4 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

What a load of self righteous Bollox. 

Auldbenches
8 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Well, if she's been caught in a lie, that's very, very naughty of her.

I'll be honest, I just don't want Piers Moron to be right in any aspect of this so I hope that Ninaki Priddy's the big liar with her pants on fire.

Meghan managed to get a wee dig in about Prince Nonce. Something like the family lying to protect some people while allowing her to be hung out to dry.

I never watched it and it's good to know that he sort of got a mention.  Surely the Americans would've wanted to use this to keep at him.  

I hope this is one of the reasons they wanted out.  Wee shite is getting away with this.  That's why I have not one bit of respect for them.  Just as bad as the church when it comes to covering up this stuff.  

John Findlay
6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Liz to strip the titles. Should also take a look at Sevco while she's at it. 

Aye but are they not the Queen's first eleven?

John Findlay
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

:yadayada: Unforgotten was moved for this interview. They're lucky it's only by a day. 

Aye I wondered why it was on tonight. Just boiling up nicely.

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

I heard that they are the only club to have a pic of the queen in the home changing room.   

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I heard that they are the only club to have a pic of the queen in the home changing room.   

Doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

They will be gutted that the future King William is an Aston Villa supporter.

Piers just walked because he can't take criticism. :rofl:

And we find out Mehgan cut him off for his shite. They were Pals. 

Edited by ri Alban

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

They will be gutted that the future King William is an Aston Villa supporter.

Heard a story about Fergus McCann and their friendship cup ceremony where they toast the queen at the first home game of the year.  Don't know if it's true.   They pass around the friendship cup and sing GSTQ.  The rangers contingent supposedly sang the first come of verses and stopped while McCann was supposed to have sung to the end.  

Probably Celtic fans just getting a wide-on but quite funny if true.  

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Heard a story about Fergus McCann and their friendship cup ceremony where they toast the queen at the first home game of the year.  Don't know if it's true.   They pass around the friendship cup and sing GSTQ.  The rangers contingent supposedly sang the first come of verses and stopped while McCann was supposed to have sung to the end.  

Probably Celtic fans just getting a wide-on but quite funny if true.  

Indeed.

Seymour M Hersh
43 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

John you should know the mighty Heart of Midlothian are the (HMS) Queen Elizabeth's first eleven. :lol:

John Findlay
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

John you should know the mighty Heart of Midlothian are the (HMS) Queen Elizabeth's first eleven. :lol:

I do indeed. Like Hms Edinburgh before them, play in Hearts strip.

48 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I don't give a toss about this story or the Royal Family (bizarre that any grown adult does) but for breaking Piers Morgan and showing him as a massive snowflake and faux free speech warrior; I'm firmly on the side of Meghan and Harry.

48 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

My inner cynic says he did it to generate headlines, but it's also true that Piers just can't move on from being ghosted by Meghan, that's got to sting for an egotistical arse like him.

AlphonseCapone
6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

AA250473-C4C3-469D-91CD-36419AFD049A.jpeg

:rofl:

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Grown men actually wasted an hour? of their lives watching this. Words fail me 

Don't be daft.... It was on for closer to an hour and a half, 2 hours. 

3 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

My inner cynic says he did it to generate headlines, but it's also true that Piers just can't move on from being ghosted by Meghan, that's got to sting for an egotistical arse like him.

I share some of your cynicism. He's probably already looking to spin that in his favour.

Also shows though that the ones who shout loudest about people being snowflakes, tend to be the biggest snowflakes themselves. 

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Aye I wondered why it was on tonight. Just boiling up nicely.

👍 It is. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

He is such a bell chief. Get him in the bin

The Da is a total wierdo. Him And her step sister out to get some money. So it turns out, she really does only have her mum. 

Nice PR stunt going wrong in front of our eyes. And someone is prompting him at the side. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Grown men actually wasted an hour? of their lives watching this. Words fail me 

sames ones that watch x-factor, the voice, all the other drivel, while im here, did they not move

to the usa to get peace and quiet, that worked well, never off the tv.😦😕.

12 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

We can't question the veracity of Megan because it might get back to other(?) people with suicidal tendencies? Or victims of racism. Or victims of the Royal Family?  The limits of discourse narrow daily.

:rofl: Wee lamb! Who's playing the victim now?

You can do whatever you like. It's not the least surprising you would have a problem with the idea that it's better to believe anybody—even if they're faking—because it costs you literally nothing.

“We believed Megan and turns out she was faking. Ah well.” Shrug.

“We didn't believe Billy, and now a family are grieving because he didn't get the support he needed.”

Even though scenario 2 is far, far more common than scenario 1, even if there were a thousand scenario 1s to one scenario 2, believing people would still be the right thing to do.

Really couldn't get simpler. Yet here we are, yet again.

manaliveits105

Morgan having a mare today - he actually said to Meghan's father 

You were in a hospital bed on the day of the wedding and had to watch as another man took your daughter up the aisle - Prince Charles 

:oohmatron:

If ever there was a man that deserved a punch in the mouth, it's Piers Morgan. He's just an arsehole and the biggest snowflake walking. 

32 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Morgan having a mare today - he actually said to Meghan's father 

You were in a hospital bed on the day of the wedding and had to watch as another man took your daughter up the aisle - Prince Charles 

:oohmatron:

Prima nocta.

:stantoned:

:clumshot:

:ears:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Piers is an awful human being and if we were living in the real world he'd be fired for today's snowflake stunt.

All because he got called out for using his TV show as a platform to push his personal vendetta.