Meghan and Harry

Sharpie

Just watched an hour of Oprahs interview with Meghan. If they weren't finished with the Royals before they sure as hell will be now. She has just gone on for a while about her desire to commit suicide and no one would help her.  I was sat having dinner while it was on, I had made it myself, anybody seeing what I was eating would have thought I was suicidal and there was nobody to help me either, not even with the dishes after the lousy meal ,like her I couldn't blame anyone else for it either. My main thought throughout the hour was she is just reading the script for the movie in which of course she will star. I won't see the rest of the interview because my meal made me feel bad enough and if I watch anymore of Meghan I will throw up all over, and yes, I am the one who will have to clean it up so that is is a definite no. Another wasted sixty minutes of my life I will never get back.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• jambopilms

• John Findlay

• Jambo-Jimbo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just had a look at Twitter. That was enough to convince me to log off Twitter straightaway. The two of them want their privacy so I'll happily do that by ignoring them and this interview.

SwindonJambo

Hypocrites of the highest order moaning about media intrusion then whoring themselves to the media at every opportunity after moving abroad. I have total contempt for the whole shower of shit but if they achieve the downfall of the monarchy, they'll get a wee nod from me.

The Queen is 95 next month and when she finally goes, that should be it. Buck House, Windsor Castle and Balmoral to then be turned into museums. The Queen's dysfunctional family to be given jobs at sports direct and minging flats in Tower Hamlets. What happens after that is up to them. And a generous helping of porridge for Prince Andrew to top it off.

I watched the interview.  My wife wanted to watch it, and I could have left the room, but I stayed.  My mistake!

It's just the latest evidence that the royal family is just a bunch of dysfunctional, self-serving twats whose lives are run by mysterious people behind the scenes who are obsessed with the Royal Family's image. 

Charlie stopped taking his son's calls, Harry and William have "distanced" themselves. Those clowns are living in a soap opera.

niblick1874
17 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I watched the interview.  My wife wanted to watch it, and I could have left the room, but I stayed.  My mistake!

It's just the latest evidence that the royal family is just a bunch of dysfunctional, self-serving twats whose lives are run by mysterious people behind the scenes who are obsessed with the Royal Family's image. 

Charlie stopped taking his son's calls, Harry and William have "distanced" themselves. Those clowns are living in a soap opera.

Yep. I have no idea what the msm are saying about them. I don't want to know. A thoroughly not nice bunch.

Worried about the little lads skin colour. What a bunch of scumbags. But hey, they're this and that. I don't blame Harry, at all. 

Oh, when's the Queen of England opening the investigation into her son, Andrew? 

Well I’m all for rocking the Royal’s boat. They’re clearly dysfunctional and stuck well in the past, offering little to the UK. Does seem like they are a reality TV show these days, perhaps realising their relevance to the next generation is shrinking. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Truth will be somewhere in the middle.

The royal family are scum.

Markle’s a grade A gold digger and a total narcissist 

Maroon Sailor

That's what happens when you get involved with a narcissist.

Twiglet legs has done a number on him

20201024_150332.jpg.43791b32a86fcddeecbcb7bcbfeac227.jpg

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

IMG_20200316_163455.jpg.042d27ec85aea5877a8f531aa95a2fcf.jpg

Would

14 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20201024_150332.jpg.43791b32a86fcddeecbcb7bcbfeac227.jpg

:berra:

Imagine a human being opens up about a mental health crisis—not an easy thing to do at the best of times, for anyone; see Robin Williams for example—and this is your braindead response.

12 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Would

QQeZcZL.gif

Edited by Justin Z

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

:berra:

Imagine a human being opens up about a mental health crisis—not an easy thing to do at the best of times, for anyone; see Robin Williams for example—and this is your braindead response.

QQeZcZL.gif

:yas:

highlandjambo3

Unfortunately like it or lump it......this will be rammed down our throats for the next x number of weeks.........the one hiding place = Mars.

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Unfortunately like it or lump it......this will be rammed down our throats for the next x number of weeks.........the one hiding place = Mars.

She's been rammed down our throats from day one.

That prick Piers Morgan is obsessed with her 

5 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Now would be a good time to dna test the ginger clown. 

Yet William looks more like Edward than Charles. 

What's with the insults, do you use features of Megan when you speak about her off line? 

One unnamed royal was accused of racism. Voicing their concerns at how dark the babies skin tone would be.

I wonder which royal that was? 🤔

Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Piers Morgan is a piece of shit. 

Did he not print fake torture pictures of the Army, yet he is the defender of the crown on GMB. 

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

One unnamed royal was accused of racism. Voicing their concerns at how dark the babies skin tone would be.

Camilla. 

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Yet William looks more like Edward than Charles. 

What's with the insults, do you use features of Megan when you speak about her off line? 

Wtf are you slavering at now?

highlandjambo3
10 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I’m usually a calm and rational person but, I’d recon on nutting him within 5 minutes of starting a conversation.  Yes I get that he often puts arses on the spot but, he also often treats good people with contempt......the line between humour and humility is often hard to see but, this tool can be completely insulting without even knowing it...........

I read Tim Peake’s book “limitless” it was very good and, he mentions an interview with Morgan shortly after he had been selected for space flight.  Shortly before the interview Tim mentioned being a bit concerned because of PM’s interview methods but, just before the live interview, he passed PM outside the dressing rooms and PM said “Tim, don’t worry, I view you as one of the good guys” much to Tim’s relief I guess however, at the interview the first question asked was “ok major peake, so far you’ve cost the country three hundred million pounds, what do we get back for that”, self indulgent arse of the highest order.  Apparently the European space agency now use that interview to train astronauts in dealing with a difficult interview.

Can't they just lock the pair of them in the Tower?

Be interesting to see who is closer to an Oscar winning performance though. Meghan or Oprah.

#teamKate

😁

Maroon Sailor
18 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

She's lit the fuse

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Can't they just lock the pair of them in the Tower?

Be interesting to see who is closer to an Oscar winning performance though. Meghan or Oprah.

#teamKate

😁

Oprah was a comfort blanket

Malinga the Swinga

Team Meghan for me. Piers M is a tosser of highest order, yet people think he's great because he gave government hard time. 

He gives everyone hard time unless he believes its in his interest to play nice. 

12 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’m usually a calm and rational person but, I’d recon on nutting him within 5 minutes of starting a conversation.  Yes I get that he often puts arses on the spot but, he also often treats good people with contempt......the line between humour and humility is often hard to see but, this tool can be completely insulting without even knowing it...........

I read Tim Peake’s book “limitless” it was very good and, he mentions an interview with Morgan shortly after he had been selected for space flight.  Shortly before the interview Tim mentioned being a bit concerned because of PM’s interview methods but, just before the live interview, he passed PM outside the dressing rooms and PM said “Tim, don’t worry, I view you as one of the good guys” much to Tim’s relief I guess however, at the interview the first question asked was “ok major peake, so far you’ve cost the country three hundred million pounds, what do we get back for that”, self indulgent arse of the highest order.  Apparently the European space agency now use that interview to train astronauts in dealing with a difficult interview.

Sounds like a fair question. What was Peake's reply ?

26 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

the way i've seen it reported it seemed like it was a member of the royal staff rather than an actual royal. i could have picked it up wrong though

6 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Oprah was a comfort blanket

just like she was to the drug cheat lance armstrong

Who knew the media would roll out every Royal correspondent, who would lose all their privilege if they side with Harry. And every last one of them are white upper class elitists. 

Pathetic. 

Just now, milky_26 said:

the way i've seen it reported it seemed like it was a member of the royal staff rather than an actual royal. i could have picked it up wrong though

Maybe mate. I didn’t see the interview. Just read the bit about racism in a news article.

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

And therein lies the problem with half a story

There's going to be endless speculation now

It was the family. But the Queen and Phil are not in the frame. It was either his Da or Brother or either of the wives. 

I love the patter, that cause the queen danced with a black guy she isn't racist.

Phils wee quips down the years will be enough evidence to their innocence. :Aye:

When do they sit in front of a parliamentary committee? 

Maroon Sailor
6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

just like she was to the drug cheat lance armstrong

Yip

John Findlay

I was hoping the unborn child was a boy. So they could name it James after the grandfather on the father's side.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I was hoping the unborn child was a boy. So they could name it James after the grandfather on the father's side.

jamesina?

John Findlay

jamesina?

I have a hunch the little girl may be named Diana.

Edited by John Findlay

Where is that celebrity death pool thread? 

Meghan Mirkle just jumped straight to the top of the list

She got her prince, she got him to move to where she wanted to live and lead the life she wanted and is ensuring there is no real coming back from that

Sorry but I don't buy the mental health issues to the extent they are being painted and a refusal to give help.....get it yourself if there were any problems and I doubt there would have been any issues in giving that help in any case

Are there idiots working for the royals and government...of course there are and are some perhaps less understanding of what they term an outsider then yes but stay in and get rid of them one by one

There had to be an issue of race raised as that has always been in the background and lets face it would cause much of the outrage in the USA....but they played the race card and it is an easy one to sell to the public they wished to reach

I hope they live a good life and wish them well but I also hope we hear very little of them in the future....oh and I hope they keep in touch with the royals if only so their children can meet their cousins etc

To go on about being cut of financially hence the TV deals...come on why should you get anything from the public purse and if in the circumstances the family don't want to hep we maybe that is understandable

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

She got her prince, she got him to move to where she wanted to live and lead the life she wanted and is ensuring there is no real coming back from that

Sorry but I don't buy the mental health issues to the extent they are being painted and a refusal to give help.....get it yourself if there were any problems and I doubt there would have been any issues in giving that help in any case

Are there idiots working for the royals and government...of course there are and are some perhaps less understanding of what they term an outsider then yes but stay in and get rid of them one by one

There had to be an issue of race raised as that has always been in the background and lets face it would cause much of the outrage in the USA....but they played the race card and it is an easy one to sell to the public they wished to reach

I hope they live a good life and wish them well but I also hope we hear very little of them in the future....oh and I hope they keep in touch with the royals if only so their children can meet their cousins etc

To go on about being cut of financially hence the TV deals...come on why should you get anything from the public purse and if in the circumstances the family don't want to hep we maybe that is understandable

Good Post

I fear we will never hear the end of them though