Rangers League win ( merged )

LeftBack

Bazzas right boot

Apparently after a guy that was stroking himself off now. 

I got Sent a fb video, basically in the middle of the crowd pulling us plonker. 

Police are now looking for him. 

Imagine going to celebrate your team winning a trophy, then ending up on the sex offenders register. 

****ing animals. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Riccarton3

• Doctor FinnBarr

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:drummer:

Have to say as dominant as Celtic have been they’ve not won it at the beginning of March. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Imagine going to celebrate your team winning a trophy, then ending up on the sex offenders register. 

****ing animals. 

Wtf are you talking about 😂😂

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Wtf are you talking about 😂😂

There was a guy in the crowd of fans tossing himself off... its in footage that was posted so police are now after him. The post was pretty self explanatory

Edited by sadj

34 minutes ago, sadj said:

There was a guy in the crowd of fans tossing himself off... its in footage that was posted so police are now after him. The post was pretty self explanatory

No way for real you can't be serious? 😐

Edited by Bongo 1874

Just now, sadj said:

It was in the news on Sunday night

Them and Celtic have some special supporters / fans 😂😂

That's up their with the Newcastle boy doing the helicopter last season, when saint maximin scored what a tit 😂😂

For what it's worth Newcastle have great supporters , loyal fan base and are nothing like celtic or rangers at all. 

It's a case of always someone going one step to far, but seems to happen with both uglies far too often. 

Ron Burgundy
8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

****ing animals. 

The guy is clearly mentally ill. It didn't look like he was there celebrating anything, most likely a local who  needs help.

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

The guy is clearly mentally ill. It didn't look like he was there celebrating anything, most likely a local who  needs help.

Could be true, or just melted on drink/ drugs. 

Hard to tell which one, I'm leaning towards your version but I don't know. 

John Findlay
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'm sure that will come to light when his social worker steps forward.

Rogue Daddy
16 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Government blame rangers 

rangers blame police

Police blame fans

As fuming as I am that they did this, there is another part of me that hopes they turn up in number at Parkhead next week and are met by similar numbers in green. I’ll have my popcorn ready. 

Honestly...... me too. There's a part of me that wants the world to be reminded of the carnage that can be caused by two despicable football institutions - that the rest of us have to put up with season after season.

And then the world can gape and gasp incredulously,  at how they're allowed to get away with it - whilst being simultaneously being swept under the carpet by our corrupt and incompetent footballing body.

Glamorgan Jambo

Douglas Park's open letter to Nicola Sturgeon really is nonsense of the highest calibre. And I happen to think he's one of lifes good guys. When the club needed to raise its voice there was nothing but silence.

I just had a look through the official club twitter feed from the weekend and not one request or appeal was made to the fans out 'celebrating'. There was plenty of congratulations and publicity for special 'champion55' tat but not one  request to their fan base to go home either on Saturday or Sunday.

No Idle Talk
16 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Definitely a Sevco fan then.

Ainsley Harriott
17 hours ago, luckydug said:

I see oor Craig knows which side he's on. 🤔

Knew there was something I liked about the guy