Is Robbie becoming a wind-up merchant.......😁.......?

Section Q

Looked like he had McPake strung out at the end of yesterday's game, and seemed to be enjoying it.

Mcpake was following him around and trying to speak to him but Robbie was doing his best to ignore him...!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lost in space

• JimmyCant

• Bazzas right boot

• XB52

I’d rather he just got on with his core job and concentrated on that rather than adding these wee Lennonesque deflection frills to his zeroesque personality

59 minutes ago, lost in space said:

He is not smart enough to be a WUM.

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I’d rather he just got on with his core job and concentrated on that rather than adding these wee Lennonesque deflection frills to his zeroesque personality

By all means criticise his performance as manager but why try and character assassinate the guy?

Absolutely no need for it.

Fluorescent Adolescent

A light hearted thread started with the best of intentions which is destined to be turned into something else to have a go at the manager about.

Hearts fans must have the biggest percentage of utter bellends supporting the team of any in the country.

2 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

A light hearted thread started with the best of intentions which is destined to be turned into something else to have a go at the manager about.

Hearts fans must have the biggest percentage of utter bellends supporting the team of any in the country.

Spot on and most post on here

3 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Obviously not been paying attention to the rangers fans since yesterday then

portobellojambo1

I really didn't have a clue what it was that formed the basis of the discussion they were having. The only thing which happened late in the game which could have generated a lengthy conversation was maybe Haring's sending off which may have merited McPake losing the plot (i.e. maybe if he felt Haring should have been sent off but hadn't been that might have been the starting point for losing the plot, but given he was sent off I really couldn't work out what the discussion was about, and what had started it).

Edited by portobellojambo1

CloustonHMFC
1 hour ago, lost in space said:

That is just utter nonsense. Neilson is a pretty intelligent guy.

lost in space
8 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

The bellends are those having a go at the fellow jambos who are sick of the manager. Would have though that would be allowed an a fans website. Snowflake?

lost in space
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

If you think he is pretty that is up to you.

Intelligent?? His second in commands have been Stevie Crawford and McCulloch. Not the brightest.

Can you evidence the "intelligent" view?

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I really didn't have a clue what it was that formed the basis of the discussion they were having. The only thing which happened late in the game which could have generated a lengthy conversation was maybe Haring's sending off which may have merited McPake losing the plot (i.e. maybe if he felt Haring should have been sent off but hadn't been that might have been the starting point for losing the plot, but given he was sent off I really couldn't work out what the discussion was about, and what had started it).

There was a suggestion that McPake was reminded that his mob were sent out to be overly physical with Hearts when we played them at Dens Park. One of them should have been sent off in the first minute, by the same referee.

So maybe he was told to stop complaining when his team gets it coming back to them. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was the gist of the discussion.
It wasn’t a clever challenge by Haring though, whatever his reasoning for doing it.

4 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Intelligent?? His second in commands have been Stevie Crawford and McCulloch. Not the brightest.

In fairness I don’t think intelligence would that high up on the criteria list for the job they are in. I’m sure other attributes take priority 

Bazzas right boot

I remember when Hearts fans used to keep thier hate for the opposition teams, players and manager. 

Now they just spew thier bile and insults at anything Hearts. 

What a weird way to support a team, rip the manager then argue with folk who defend him, rinse and repeat at every opportunity, and I do mean EVERY opportunity. 

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, lost in space said:

What's your evidence he's not intelligent? Or Crawford and McCulloch for that matter? You're the one throwing around personal insults. How about you justify them.

Guest ToqueJambo
29 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

I refuse to believe the people you're referring to are genuine Hearts fans. It's too depressing a thought.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, lost in space said:

Lost in space, hope you stay there.

Captain Lithuania
36 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

By all means criticise his performance as manager but why try and character assassinate the guy?

Absolutely no need for it.

Agreed. Say what you want about his capabilities but Neilson is Hearts. End of. 

davemclaren

He certainly seems to wind up a few on here. However, I doubt he was trying to do that yesterday though. 😄

alwaysthereinspirit
31 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

At least by posting on a public forum we get to know them and laugh at them daily.

ginger jambo98
9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I remember when Hearts fans used to keep thier hate for the opposition teams, players and manager. 

What a weird way to support a team, rip the manager then argue with folk who defend him, rinse and repeat at every opportunity, and I do mean EVERY opportunity. 

Spot on. The ignore list on my account has grown three fold this season !

13 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

There was a suggestion that McPake was reminded that his mob were sent out to be overly physical with Hearts when we played them at Dens Park. One of them should have been sent off in the first minute, by the same referee.

So maybe he was told to stop complaining when his team gets it coming back to them. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was the gist of the discussion.
It wasn’t a clever challenge by Haring though, whatever his reasoning for doing it.

If harings challenge was on scott brown he would be in contention for player of the year even tho only played a handful of games

lost in space
10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

.......says the wind up merchant.

lost in space
10 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What's your evidence he's not intelligent? Or Crawford and McCulloch for that matter? You're the one throwing around personal insults. How about you justify them.

I didn't say "intelligent" - was quering use of that word.

I said he wasn't smart enough to be a wum. Levein is smart enough (hence "natural order" etc).

Neilson is, I am lead to believe, a very nice guy. As somebody said above, being smart may not be required to be a good manager - I agree).

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Spot on. The ignore list on my account has grown three fold this season !

Mine went from 2 to 10 over the past few weeks. 

Different opinions are OK, a little banter is OK but repetitive shite is boring and you end up boring yourself with the same stuff as well Tbh. 

I taken a posters advice last week which was basically ignore the dicks. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Australis said:

Popped onto a Dundee fans forum

They hate McPake.

Tbf, They're well short of where they'd expect to be and thier owner voted their rivals up! 

They have a right to be spitting feathers. 

3 minutes ago, Australis said:

They hate McPake.

If I were them it’d be their owner more than McPake that I’d be angry with. 

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

You mean his core job of making sure we win the league we are in??

42 minutes ago, lost in space said:

The bellends are those having a go at the fellow jambos who are sick of the manager. Would have though that would be allowed an a fans website. Snowflake?

Utter pathetic garbage

58 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Spot on.

It's fine and dandy to abuse the club, players, staff and anything connected to Hearts, but woe betide you criticise the supporters.

You'll fall into the Budge plant bracket if you keep posting like that.

lost in space
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Utter pathetic garbage

Thanks - your comment did make me laugh. When talking about being smart or intelligent, your lack of any supporting, contradictory views must make you this threads winner of "laziest post".

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Spot on.

It's fine and dandy to abuse the club, players, staff and anything connected to Hearts, but woe betide you criticise the supporters.

You'll fall into the Budge plant bracket if you keep posting like that.

I've been written off as not intelligent enough for that. 

I was gutted. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I was gutted. 

Same here, I'm barely literate apparently  😔😔

Sad times. 

lost in space
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I was gutted. 

Not on this thread. Have you been written off as not intelligent on another thread?

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Australis said:

They hate McPake.

Tbf a lot on here hate Neilson.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Not on this thread. Have you been written off as not intelligent on another thread?

Yes, the happy clappers were judged. 

I was judged as not intelligent enough to be a Budge plant. 

Now Robbies not intelligent enough to be a WUM. 

Sad times, intelligence is lacking everywhere! 

lost in space
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yes, the happy clappers were judged. 

I was judged as not intelligent enough to be a Budge plant. 

Now Robbies not intelligent enough to be a WUM. 

Sad times, intelligence is lacking everywhere! 

No not "intelligent" - "smart". There is a difference - but then, you are intelligent enough to know that.

55 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Lost in space, hope you stay there.

I would imagine lost in Leith would be a better name for him. Anyway, as others have already said, ignore function is the way ahead

lost in space
Just now, XB52 said:

I would imagine lost in Leith would be a better name for him. Anyway, as others have already said, ignore function is the way ahead

Hope all the snowflakes don't put me on ignore. I will have no-one to chat to on a boring Sunday afternoon!!

Much rather lost in space than Leith tho.

indianajones

McPake is a grass that'll have a shite career as a football manager. 

Much the same as his playing career. 

1 hour ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Everything is relative.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Agree, whether you are a fan of RN or not unless you know what was said or even know what it was about why have a dig at him !

Fluorescent Adolescent
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Tbf a lot on here hate Neilson.

Any Hearts fan that ‘hates’ Neilson is a complete and utter bellend.

Not rating him is fair enough.

’Hating’ a man who has given Hearts the service he has is out of order.

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

🤯