43 minutes ago, Boof said:

Riddley

Shapes

Andy

Rudi

Yvonne

Boof

Peaky

That's who I've got as the 7 GOFS voters (add in usual disclaimer).

I know fine why I voted her. I did want to hold off as long as possible to give her every chance to turn up but it never happened - good news for the town as it turned out.

The two most notable ones for me are the first and last.

The first because it mirrors a goon-tactic I used a good few games ago. Riddley claims it's 'not his style'.

The last because Peaky had been so adamant through the day that a GOFS vote was - if I may paraphrase - a load of shite.

Out of the middle five - I'm happy to be investigated.

Hardly going to be posting things like this if I was a werewolf would I?

B7507D71-FC5F-4CA3-8BD9-C354481C07EE.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• milky_26

• Smack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Boof said:

1. Rudi Skacel

2. Good Old Fashioned Scandal: GOON - lynch D1

3. AlimOzturk 

4. Smack

5. Iantjambo 

6. Yvonnejambo 

7. Nunya Business: SUPERTOWNIE - goonwhack N1 

8. Stuart McNeil

9. Bunny Munro 

10. AndyNic

11. Boof

12. Jambosean75 

13. Milky26

14. Prince Buaben 

15. Riddley Walker 

16. Shapes 

17. Vlad 

18. Seats

19. Dunks

20. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

22. Peaky 

I see no need to change my goon lists - though Peaky may need to swap with someone if he was in protect-GOFS mode. I'm not convinced that he was...not convinced that he wasn't.

Transvision Vamps

4. Smack

8. Stuart McNeil

22. Peaky 

Werewolves - any 2 out of

3. AlimOzturk 

6. Yvonnejambo 

18. Seats

In fact...just looking at the numbers - that would give 5 goons out of the first 8 places.

Yes - it's as possible as any other combination. Just wouldn't feel right. 

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Hardly going to be posting things like this if I was a werewolf would I?

You a vampire, then?

I'm just trying to get folk posting - we can't do much if folk keep quiet. Golfers, walkers etc. may get a bit of leeway...

18 minutes ago, Boof said:

...in response to Ian's 'toys oot the pram' comment

Any alignment with Ian?

It is...

A bit throwaway but it's day 1. A townie would know nothing so no condemnation from me.

Another wee chat with Ian...

Lots of interactions/alignment with various folk - probably a 'nothing to see here' thing. Probably ditto with Ian too from earlier.

no context...

Yikes!

And yet that didn't happen - to be fair she was pretty much a goner anyway.

Casting aspersions?

And that's day 1 from milky. As hard as I might be trying, I can't see all that much to hang him high.

thats more like the boof gameplay im used to

12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

thats more like the boof gameplay im used to

Quite happy for anyone else to take a turn... :lol: 

A bit of a mish mash of votes and a lot of shoulda woulda coulda.

I think one or both of Prince and Alim might be baddies. I wanted out of the Bunny club yesterday but at that time Alim was my main suspect and it would have been a bit mean spirited to nail him early again. Switching to Gofs was also out of the question as that was proving to be a hot potato.

Don't really buy Alim's defence of pointing out Gofs hadn't posted. If they were on the same team obviously it's better to lose the potential mod kill than both. That said, I'm edging in a more Princely direction now, based on something I can't quite put my finger on, it could be his posting style ringing some distant bell in my old noggin.

If both put up a spirited defence I'll just vote Snakey.

Bunny Munro

The problem with a modkill on day 1 is there is little to go on.

I think there will almost certainly be goons from both teams voting for GOFS yesterday.

I think the whole mod kill thing is a bit of a red herring. I definitely see both sides of the argument, but I'm very much in the Sheldon camp of preferring not to just jump on the non-poster. Ultimately it tells us nothing - those that agree with that approach will obviously vote and goons will likely jump on too and we then know nothing.

We got lucky with it being a goon, but now all the focus is on who voted and trying to work out which ones are goons and which aren't without any further info. Meanwhile, we also jump on those that didn't vote as why didn't they get rid of the non-voter. Again, no further forward.

It's only day 2 and as usual, those that are vocal draw attention. I usually find the majority of the vocal players are townies, however we don't have that many townies in this game. I therefore suspect some goon involvement as well as goons/assassin lurking my either not posting much or simply not saying much.

Despite all that, I'm drawn to Peaky and Andy most. Peaky for his defence of GOFS, then late vote for GOFS followed by the departure of his toys from his pram for no apparent reason beyond the obvious. Andy not because he is a believer in the non-poster lynch, but because of his assumption that those that didn't vote GOFS must be bad. Especially after trying to nail Sheldon on the basis that GOFS is a known goon, even although that was only previously known by her team mates. Peaky and ??

So in summary ....

Vote Peaky

Riddley Walker

I'm on favour of lynching non posters but I can understand why you wouldn't want to, I suppose. That said folk that are vehemently lobbying against it worry me. 

17 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I think the whole mod kill thing is a bit of a red herring. I definitely see both sides of the argument, but I'm very much in the Sheldon camp of preferring not to just jump on the non-poster. Ultimately it tells us nothing - those that agree with that approach will obviously vote and goons will likely jump on too and we then know nothing.

We got lucky with it being a goon, but now all the focus is on who voted and trying to work out which ones are goons and which aren't without any further info. Meanwhile, we also jump on those that didn't vote as why didn't they get rid of the non-voter. Again, no further forward.

It's only day 2 and as usual, those that are vocal draw attention. I usually find the majority of the vocal players are townies, however we don't have that many townies in this game. I therefore suspect some goon involvement as well as goons/assassin lurking my either not posting much or simply not saying much.

Despite all that, I'm drawn to Peaky and Andy most. Peaky for his defence of GOFS, then late vote for GOFS followed by the departure of his toys from his pram for no apparent reason beyond the obvious. Andy not because he is a believer in the non-poster lynch, but because of his assumption that those that didn't vote GOFS must be bad. Especially after trying to nail Sheldon on the basis that GOFS is a known goon, even although that was only previously known by her team mates. Peaky and ??

So in summary ....

Vote Peaky

Nah it wasn't that Dunks I didn't say I think they're bad because they didn't vote GOFS I just thought there could possibly be something in it in that they were trying to suggest those who did vote her were bad when all I was trying to say was that it was better overall for the town.

12 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Nah it wasn't that Dunks I didn't say I think they're bad because they didn't vote GOFS I just thought there could possibly be something in it in that they were trying to suggest those who did vote her were bad when all I was trying to say was that it was better overall for the town.

Ah - that makes sense.

Today/tonight will tell us more. We're basically in a day 1 situation without a goon and the ST. And of course the masons have someone else they can trust.

yvonnejambo

We don’t usually get much info from day 1 regardless of modkill situation. Even without modkill option goons vote fellow goons to try out others off the scent or add them to goon lists (or put them all on if you are Shapes 😆). What I’m saying is day 1 is always a lottery and limited information usually comes from it. 

19 minutes ago, Dunks said:

We're basically in a day 1 situation without a goon and the ST. And of course the masons have someone else they can trust.

That's pretty much what I said yesterday.

Maybe the cop/mason team can look at the voting and see if they can figure out something?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 hours ago, AndyNic said:

That would have been a massive stroke of luck to do that. And I do not think the chance of that would have been a good one to take as it would have had more chance of taking out a good role.

It was a massive stroke of luck that GOFS turned out to be a goon. Something that is never really considered to be possible when there's a non-poster as there's always a weird assumption that they're unroled.

43 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

It wouldn't have been better for the town if she had turned out to be the cop or doc. We got lucky, that's all it was.

Peakybunnet
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

So in summary ....

Vote Peaky

That you going all Boof again? Thats the phrase you used 2 games ago when a goon. 

I am a townie, thats vanilla townie, thats a 100% townie

If anybody thinks I put a vote on GOFS for any other reason than mucking about 2 minutes before deadline then you are roled. 

Smack throwing around accusation at me without ANY substance. Twice now. I wouldn’t point out that GOFS is quiet if she was on my team. That would be batshit crazy especially when there was still plenty time for her to post and wasn’t anywhere near the top of the vote count.   Of course that doesn’t prove anything about me but that’s twice smack has thrown accusations my way without any sort of substance to back that up. Why is he trying to pain me as a goon? Trying to muddy the waters because he is a goon?

4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

If anybody thinks I put a vote on GOFS for any other reason than mucking about 2 minutes before deadline then you are roled. 

Mucking about by voting for someone you'd put up a stout defence for? All your late vote done was take Bunny further away from an unlikely tie. So you were either trying to blend in, protect bunny or indeed setup Bunny. You certainly weren't mucking about.

15 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

That you going all Boof again? Thats the phrase you used 2 games ago when a goon. 

I am a townie, thats vanilla townie, thats a 100% townie

Boof can’t win somethings 😂

Gets a hard time when he doesn’t post his theories then also gets moaned at and accused of “going all Boof again” when he actually does :rofl:

Bit like Andy/shapes. If they aren’t going all out aggressively posting then they get accused of being quiet and suspect. 

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Boof can’t win somethings 😂

Gets a hard time when he doesn’t post his theories then also gets moaned at and accused of “going all Boof again” when he actually does :rofl:

Bit like Andy/shapes. If they aren’t going all out aggressively posting then they get accused of being quiet and suspect. 

Spot on with your second part. There's no need for me to aggressively post at the moment as there's nothing major I've noticed to point out. I do find it funny that Yvonne added me to her goon list for that reason and then later on went on to say that there's not that much info and nothing major to say.

Peakybunnet
14 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Mucking about by voting for someone you'd put up a stout defence for? All your late vote done was take Bunny further away from an unlikely tie. So you were either trying to blend in, protect bunny or indeed setup Bunny. You certainly weren't mucking about.

Think you just made that all up.

Can you point out where I  "stoutly" defended GOFS. 

Said she should be modkilled as hadn't posted and hardly ever does. Said would learn nothing from her lynch and then what did we learn? Apart from her being part of a goon gang, nothing. 

I dont know what Bunny is and I dont know what anybody is. But if I had to guess I would say you area goon. 

19 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

It was a massive stroke of luck that GOFS turned out to be a goon. Something that is never really considered to be possible when there's a non-poster as there's always a weird assumption that they're unroled.

Eh? I've always considered it a possibility.
Everything's a possibility. It's just the degrees of likelihood that differ.

This is only the second game I can recall where a goon has been a non-poster.

On 05/03/2021 at 21:07, AndyNic said:

6 goons to start with! Ooft. Can the werewolf goons kill the vampire goons?

is that andy finding out if he can kill or be killed by the other goon team. potential werewolf

On 05/03/2021 at 21:23, AndyNic said:

:lol:

On 05/03/2021 at 21:31, AndyNic said:

Mate, It's been absolutely chaos and I've loved every second of it :lol:

goons love chaos

On 05/03/2021 at 21:33, AndyNic said:

VOTE SMACK 

Still no over him referring to me as a certain something in the last game. No letting that go. ****ing no chance!

goons always hold a grudge

On 05/03/2021 at 21:36, AndyNic said:

Ok I'm over it. You're clearly very sorry for what you said and I appreciate your grovelling apology. I respect that.

UNVOTE SMACK

over the grudge - same team as smack

On 05/03/2021 at 21:37, AndyNic said:

Hahaha oh aye. Forgot about that 🤦🏻

On 05/03/2021 at 21:54, AndyNic said:

Going to enjoy this game. Cheers for running it Dandy.

Happy to be back as a townie after back to back mental games as a goon and then mason so can relax and watch the carnage ensue.

Hoping for some more mental goings on :lol:

trying too hard to claim to be a townie

On 05/03/2021 at 21:59, AndyNic said:

Haha I'd genuinely love to be a goon again. Had loads of fun with it last time! 

the old double bluff

On 05/03/2021 at 22:12, AndyNic said:

The mod as the assassin eh...

On 06/03/2021 at 09:28, AndyNic said:

+ 1 for pretty pished last night and dying this morning

:olly:

On 06/03/2021 at 09:30, AndyNic said:

VOTE PEAKY

Has he posted yet? Still early so I'll see how the day goes and possibly change my vote.

trying to get rid of an at that time non poster - goonish behaviour

On 06/03/2021 at 10:13, AndyNic said:

Aye I did notice that. Was going to vote for you 'for a laugh' but decided against it. I was papped oot 1st day 2 out of 3 games and I must admit it takes away the enjoyment of the games. I think some others have voted for you for a wee giggle also and think it'll change before deadline. If not then I hope you're a goon again :lol:

being papped out 1st 2/3 times but surviving til now, just like how yvonne used to only survive when she was a goon

On 06/03/2021 at 10:29, AndyNic said:

:jjyay:

On 06/03/2021 at 14:36, AndyNic said:

All aboard the Prince lynch train now is it? 

CHOO CHOO!

choo choo train, trainspotting, smack, smack and andy are goons

On 06/03/2021 at 14:37, AndyNic said:

Really quiet for a Saturday. Everyone rough as ****? Except Shapes on her Coke Zero.

another "drug" reference showing him and smack are goons

On 06/03/2021 at 14:41, AndyNic said:

As ever, I agree with this approach but last time I suggested it I was a lynched Townie for trying to save myself (even though I was only on 2 votes 🤦🏻)

On 06/03/2021 at 14:42, AndyNic said:

YAAAAAAS. Carnage come 9pm.

goon looking for carnage to hide his goonliness

On 06/03/2021 at 15:29, AndyNic said:

Haha :thumbsup:

22 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Haha :lol:

22 hours ago, AndyNic said:

There's always Riddled Jambo

21 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Think I'll vote for GOFS also as she's at risk of mod kill.

UNVOTE PEAKY

VOTE GOFS

jumping on goon team mate to hide goonliness

20 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Yes but say she's good then we lynch another good person on a random punt. Puts us at a massive disadvantage right from the start that could easily be avoided.

trying to indicate you dont know that gofs was a goon

If she doesn't post she's going to be killed anyway. All I'm saying is it's better losing 1 potential good role than 2 potential good roles. Surely that's sensible? 

And risk us lynching another potential good player if she is good. I cannot see the logic in this whatsoever. If she posts I'll happily change my vote.

I voted for her about 5 hours ago I think when she was on 1 vote and I said I'd change if she posted. I think this is sensible and I still think it is. If she posts I'll unvote her. I think it's safer to say there's potentially dodginess in the votes to put her clear in the lead. My vote did not do that.

19 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Apologies you are correct - although please do tell me how that is "convenient"? I clearly said my vote was because she was at risk of mod kill...

Indeed Peaky!

Check back my reply to Boof earlier where I said I agreed with lynching someone who would potentially up for a mod kill. 

Not around at deadline. How convenient.

continuation of staged spat with sheldon

I can tell you I have zero affiliation with Sheldon. I actually think it's very interesting he unvoted Bunny and is trying to suggest I'm looking dodgy. 

the gentleman doth protest too much - goon

How convenient.

She's only on 5 votes so you could say I was 2nd to vote for her. 

I still don't agree with your reasoning and think it's better to only lose 1 potential good role than 2.

trying to deflect from starting the lynch mob you started to try and hide youre a goon

I agree with this but say she's good. Then say the random lynch (which day 1 usually always is) is also good. Then we're 2 townies or worse down.

Naw am no.

Absolutely.

18 hours ago, AndyNic said:

YAAAAAAS!

cheering the loss of one of your goon team, that is low and i expect gofs would be tearing you a new one in the goon chat

Aw ffs. That seems a very random kill from the goons as well?

Anyway. Peaky... What say you?! 

Sheldon also disappearing and also very against the GOFS lynching. 

Sheldon also seemed keen to make sure Bunny wasn't in the lead or in a tie.

you seem to have a thing for sheldon

6 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Before I go gung-ho I'll just say good try :lol: twisting things on to you? You didn't want a now known goon lynched and would have been happy to have 2 potential good roles gone on day 1 rather than just one. Didn't want her lynched and then disappeared at deadline with a vote on me.

Anyway, right now I won't return the vote. I'm going to have a coffee and read back through before posting more 

4 hours ago, AndyNic said:

I'm not suggesting it buys anyone trust as I fully aware it would be easy for goons to jump on - I'm simply saying that, in my opinion, it is ALWAYS better to lynch a potential mod kill rather than a random lynching and then a further mod kill of day 1. I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall here and the goons are trying to muddy the waters by suggesting this isn't the best idea. It's ****ing mental suggesting we shouldn't have lynched GOFS. Even if she was a townie. Even if it turned out she was the Doc I'd still have wanted her lynched rather than mod killed because we'd have lost the cop AND another potential good role.

tryong too hard here

Yes but as I said it would have been down to pure luck. Could have almost lynched the cop and then had to out themselves also. I just can't see how it would have made any sense to lose 2 players. Even better that we got lucky and hit a goon.

That would have been a massive stroke of luck to do that. And I do not think the chance of that would have been a good one to take as it would have had more chance of taking out a good role.

I was including all townies in my 'good' numbers. 

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

overall conclusion andy is a goon

oh and why did i choose andy, i had to go through 40+ posts :sob:

31 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Smack throwing around accusation at me without ANY substance. Twice now. I wouldn’t point out that GOFS is quiet if she was on my team. That would be batshit crazy especially when there was still plenty time for her to post and wasn’t anywhere near the top of the vote count.   Of course that doesn’t prove anything about me but that’s twice smack has thrown accusations my way without any sort of substance to back that up. Why is he trying to pain me as a goon? Trying to muddy the waters because he is a goon?

Twice? I don't remember the first time, do you mean when I said the Nunya killer might have been one of my goon chums from the last game? You seem upset. Just a casual reference to you before, I even went on to say I had more of a feeling in my bones about Prince 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I’m just a townie so if this bites me in the arse at least it will help out Milky. If however he is correct about Andy you can put both of us on the trust list.

Vote Andy

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

is that andy finding out if he can kill or be killed by the other goon team. potential werewolf

goons love chaos

goons always hold a grudge

over the grudge - same team as smack

trying too hard to claim to be a townie

the old double bluff

trying to get rid of an at that time non poster - goonish behaviour

being papped out 1st 2/3 times but surviving til now, just like how yvonne used to only survive when she was a goon

choo choo train, trainspotting, smack, smack and andy are goons

another "drug" reference showing him and smack are goons

goon looking for carnage to hide his goonliness

jumping on goon team mate to hide goonliness

trying to indicate you dont know that gofs was a goon

continuation of staged spat with sheldon

the gentleman doth protest too much - goon

trying to deflect from starting the lynch mob you started to try and hide youre a goon

cheering the loss of one of your goon team, that is low and i expect gofs would be tearing you a new one in the goon chat

you seem to have a thing for sheldon

tryong too hard here

overall conclusion andy is a goon

oh and why did i choose andy, i had to go through 40+ posts :sob:

Decent effort there to be fair :lol:

But must be a slow day at the office, you're way off. Not sure why you're going all in on me though. Trying too hard to pin me as a goon is very goonish behaviour. 

Why go to all that effort and then not stick a vote on me? Are you hoping others will read it and vote for me so you can jump on? VERY goonish behaviour. I'm already on 1 so why not make it 2?

Can’t edit post and it looks ambiguous.

Out Andy should read “out” as in it will help “out” him as a goon.

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

I’m just a townie so if this bites me in the arse at least it will help out Milky. If however he is correct about Andy you can put both of us on the trust list.

Vote Andy

Vlad trying to get himself on a trust list by following Milky's nonsense. 

Vlad and Milky making it way too obvious here. Vampires I'd suggest as no way good roles are jumping on someone so easily.

Just now, AndyNic said:

Vlad and Milky making it way too obvious here. Vampires I'd suggest as no way good roles are jumping on someone so easily.

I am expendable sunshine.

If this turns into an Andy V Milky battle I have to pick one. The winner will either be trusted or lynched soon after.

On 05/03/2021 at 21:10, Shapes said:

I'd imagine so! That's what happened last time this format happened. Goon teams obliterated each other I think. 

On 05/03/2021 at 21:33, Shapes said:

Can confirm I have the same legal team as Smack and was also advised against commenting 

was this a slip and shapes and smack are on the same team?

On 05/03/2021 at 21:47, Shapes said:

Imagine thinking smack was the cop when I'd put the other four goons on my goon list then added sheldon on for shits and giggles and sheldon was the one who got lynched :rofl:

bragging about being a goon, ballsy move

On 05/03/2021 at 22:11, Shapes said:

Vote prince 

As usual 

On 05/03/2021 at 22:56, Shapes said:

Sheldon until prince started playing again 

as pointed out by someone that prince was in the last game but you went for sheldon

On 06/03/2021 at 12:41, Shapes said:

Still can't believe you got lynched when I just added you onto that list for a laugh :rofl:

22 hours ago, Shapes said:

Should I get drunk? I might get drunk 🤔

was this some sort of code to her goon team

Yaaassssss

unvote prince 

vote gofs 

where are ya?

19 hours ago, Shapes said:

Hope everything ok with GOFS/seats!

three hours between her should i drink post and this, did her goon buddies tell her to stop posting as she might let something slip

18 hours ago, Shapes said:

Not great losing the super townie.

Interested to hear from peaky and sheldon as they really weren't keen on lynching GOFS.

trying to point the blame at the bunnet and cooper

I get hangovers and they are absolutely brutal. I don't drink much now though (she says as she's polishing off a bottle of prosecco)

I get hangovers and they are absolutely brutal. I don't drink much now though (she says as she's polishing off a bottle of prosecco)

double post, the calling card of a goon

16 hours ago, Shapes said:

I'm so sad to see smiddley fighting like this :sob:

how did smiddley respond to this post in the goon chat?

6 hours ago, Shapes said:

I dunno if peaky is just playing up for no reason and trying to muddy the waters as a bored townie or if he's GOFS team mate. I'm just not sure I buy the whole I'm bored of the game thing when it had only been going on for 24 hours? Doesn't necessarily mean he's a goon though. Could just be trying to stir things up. Or that could be what he wants us to think 🤔

unhappy that peaky is doing a job muddying the waters like she normally does

4 hours ago, Shapes said:

Being a bit quieter because I just don't think there's much to work with yet tbh. Have pointed out my thoughts on peaky but don't really think there's much more to add

pretending her lack of posting compared to usual is becaise there is not much to go on, trying to hide her goonliness

26 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Spot on with your second part. There's no need for me to aggressively post at the moment as there's nothing major I've noticed to point out. I do find it funny that Yvonne added me to her goon list for that reason and then later on went on to say that there's not that much info and nothing major to say.

conclusion shapes is a goon 

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Why vampires?

Or do you already know that they're not Werewolves?

Vlad, you said it will help out Milky. Realised it shows you're in a team and you've been told you ****ed up and to clear up what you meant?

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Decent effort there to be fair :lol:

But must be a slow day at the office, you're way off. Not sure why you're going all in on me though. Trying too hard to pin me as a goon is very goonish behaviour. 

Why go to all that effort and then not stick a vote on me? Are you hoping others will read it and vote for me so you can jump on? VERY goonish behaviour. I'm already on 1 so why not make it 2?

youre just the first one ive started on. and will do others as well

There is of course the remote possibility you are both goons on different goon teams?

In that situation it’s chicken dinner time 😂😂

Just now, iantjambo said:

Why vampires?

Cos of the GOFS being a werewolf thing. I doubt they'd be so aggressive seeing as only 2 of them left? 

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

youre just the first one ive started on. and will do others as well

Fair enough. Interesting to see Vlad jump STRAIGHT on it and vote me though. 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Vlad, you said it will help out Milky. Realised it shows you're in a team and you've been told you ****ed up and to clear up what you meant?

Explained this above mate 👍

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I am expendable sunshine.

If this turns into an Andy V Milky battle I have to pick one. The winner will either be trusted or lynched soon after.

As am I Vlad. If I'm papped oot then at least I know I'm not a mason, Doc or the cop :)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
29 minutes ago, Boof said:

Eh? I've always considered it a possibility.
Everything's a possibility. It's just the degrees of likelihood that differ.

This is only the second game I can recall where a goon has been a non-poster.

It's always a possibility.  Generally there does seem to be a feeling that non-active posters aren't roled (at least not in teams) but there is no way of knowing that unless you're filling one of those roles so know they can't possibly be that role.  It has been mentioned a few times during this game already.

No need to debate about it further really, it's done and we got a goon.  Job done as far as I'm concerned.

Weeding out the goons who jumped on is the next challenge.

On 05/03/2021 at 21:17, iantjambo said:

Nae pm yet.

vote Dandy

lying ****!

😁

annoyed that you are unroled? or trying to put that seed in peoples mind to help hide your goonliness

On 05/03/2021 at 21:21, iantjambo said:

Unvote Dandy.

Just to cover that 😁

On 05/03/2021 at 21:24, iantjambo said:

Vote Alim

Cos of his hissy fit at the end of the last game.

And that’s from a guy who chucked his toys out the prank and quit in the game before that.

On 05/03/2021 at 21:36, iantjambo said:

I was provoked.

Honest

a likely story

On 05/03/2021 at 21:40, iantjambo said:

Smack did it :sob:

trying to blame others, goon tactic

On 05/03/2021 at 21:44, iantjambo said:

My mum always told me that bullies were pricks 😁

thats not a nice thing for your mother to call you

On 05/03/2021 at 21:51, iantjambo said:

1gsq.gif

crocodile tears from you goon boy

On 05/03/2021 at 21:58, iantjambo said:

Goon chat :D

should the post you quoted have been in the goon chat

On 05/03/2021 at 22:01, iantjambo said:

Further goon chat :D :D

same here

On 05/03/2021 at 22:08, iantjambo said:

Got you pegged as a werewolf. You definitely get nastier when night approaches 🤔 

trying to hide in plain sight

On 05/03/2021 at 22:26, iantjambo said:

Indeed

On 06/03/2021 at 00:08, iantjambo said:

I’m pished and listening to classic tunes 🥴 🎶 

just like a vampire would do

On 06/03/2021 at 00:21, iantjambo said:

Spongebob.png

On 06/03/2021 at 00:38, iantjambo said:

c33adc5a78ae5173770bc453424564d4.gif

spongebob goonboy

On 06/03/2021 at 12:59, iantjambo said:

Rough as **** 🤢 

ragdolled by your goon mates in the goon chat?

19 hours ago, iantjambo said:

I'm not sure how I feel about just lynching a non poster. Just seems like a bit of a cop out to me and an excuse for goons to jump on a lynch without much suspicion falling on them.

trying to save your goon mate?

I do understand the logic behind it. If the person is good though, then it gives the goons the perfect excuse to jump on a lynch.

trying a bit too hard here

Indeed. Hope they're both ok.

18 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Losing the ST is a bit shit. Good to have a goon down though.

did you post this while having a stauner?

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Goons from both the vamps and werewolves would’ve voted GOFS. So I’m looking at the players who voted her. If Werewolves voted her, then they would probably have done so later in the day, when it was looking certain she was getting mod killed.

vote Peaky for the time being.

trying to throw attention onto the other goon team?

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

We might have lynched another goon though. We could’ve got rid of two instead of one.

People only seem to look at the lynching of a non poster from the point of view that the person is good.

trying too hard unless it was a goon from the other team

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

There was 6 good roled players and 6 goons (potentially 8 ) and also the assassin. I’d say there was more of a chance hitting a non town role.

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Fair enough. 

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Surely if Seats was a Werewolf he would have told GOFS to get on and post. There also would’ve surely  been some chat in the Seats household that they were on the same team. Seats might still be a goon but I highly doubt he’s the hairy kind.

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Why vampires?

again trying to cast aspertions 

conclusion ian is a goon

10 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Fair enough. Interesting to see Vlad jump STRAIGHT on it and vote me though. 

i'll get to vlad and might end up impaling him

Interesting analysis from milky on myself there. What a lot of effort put in to be completely wrong 

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Interesting analysis from milky on myself there. What a lot of effort put in to be completely wrong 

Ditto.

:lol:

21 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I cleared it up long before you jumped in feet first 😂😂

On 05/03/2021 at 21:21, yvonnejambo said:

It’s fine when 2 goon teams as they can help destroy the other team too.

My hope is to have same outcome as last game and annihilation of all goons. 😁

Now got to do 2 goon lists though, so will do that in a bit.

Good luck Dandy 

happy with lots of goons, is that because you are one?

On 05/03/2021 at 21:40, yvonnejambo said:

Goon list vampire/werewolf 

I might break it down to individual teams when get any clues! 

1. Rudi Skacel

4. Smack

9. Bunny Munro 

13. Milky26

15. Riddley Walker 

22. Peaky 

On 05/03/2021 at 22:15, yvonnejambo said:

Thought Sheldon was your first vote normally? 🤔

trying to throw the light onto shapes

On 06/03/2021 at 09:56, yvonnejambo said:

Could Shapes and Sheldon be in a goon team together with the lack of vote? 
Also law of averages must make Sheldon bad eventually? 

I think I will vote Smack

mainly for suggesting I’m one of the hairiest players 😡

starts with saying shapes and sheldon could be on a goon team but ends up voting for smack?

On 06/03/2021 at 14:43, yvonnejambo said:

Not much happening but it’s day 1 and you are all goons in my eyes at the moment. 

Now time for football and doing work stuff. 
oh and I don’t have a hangover as I was on orange juice last night 😁

no alcohol proper goon behaviour

23 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Is the heat due excess hair? Do werewolves demand friends or is that more vamp style? 

you could tell us as you are either very hairy or iron deficient

23 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Hmmm I would only offer the hand of friendship if you don’t have fangs or have excess hair. If you can guarantee you you don’t have either we can work on a snappier hybrid name 😆

trying to draw someone out so you can bite them?

22 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Unvote Smack and Vote Boof

for tempting us with a spreadsheet but not actually posting it 

too lazy to create their own spreadsheet

You could just go for Riddley Jambo 🥺

Don’t worry I’m angelic 😇 

but you are listening to the devil on your other shoulder?

21 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Unvote Boof and Vote GOFS 

If she appears I might change back

trying to hide voting for your fellow goon?

20 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

It’s always a dilemma when it comes to a modkill, yes it makes it easy for goons to get involved and it doesn’t give much info away to use the next day. The other side is it’s day 1 and the majority of us don’t have a clue who is good or bad and losing someone who is going to get killed anyway saves us lynching a potential good roled player. I voted for her but have said if she shows up I would be fine to change to someone else. 

19 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Wow what a result 😁 

and yes hope all okay with Seats and GOFS 

tryong too hard to be happy killing a goon

19 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Well a great lynch followed by a crap night, the ST could have been very handy. 

said with a giant smile that you hit the ST

5 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

My goon list now

Peaky

Sheldon

Shapes

Bunny

Boof

Can’t work out what teams but reckon a few goons in there.

For now vote Sheldon 

I am 1/2 and 1/2 over Peaky as he went hard on saving GOFS but it would be quite a bold thing to do if on her team, but it’s still a possibility. I have added Shapes as she’s being pretty quiet and that normally means she’s saving her chat for goon chat.

Sheldon just sticks out more to me as goonly at the moment. Mainly over the GOFS lynch.

you have a thing for shapes and sheldon

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

We don’t usually get much info from day 1 regardless of modkill situation. Even without modkill option goons vote fellow goons to try out others off the scent or add them to goon lists (or put them all on if you are Shapes 😆). What I’m saying is day 1 is always a lottery and limited information usually comes from it. 

conclusion yvonne is a goon and probably part of the team that got a kill on night one

1 minute ago, Smack said:

Enjoying the milky analysis. Conclusion: 15 goons will be identified.

16, i am wondering if dandy is a goon?

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Milky multi posts me and 5 seconds later you've jumped in feet first and voted for me :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Milky multi posts me and 5 seconds later you've jumped in feet first and voted for me :thumbsup: