Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• milky_26

• Smack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prince Buaben

ehat have I missed. am in the lead? easy sacrificed so just watch who is around me.

If GOFS doesn't turn up soon that's where my vote is heading.

Presume she's not a goon or mason or they'd be pinging her relentlessly but there is the small off-chance of a good role.

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

GOFS hasn’t even posted yet :rofl:

Yeah, I said earlier that I might vote for her because of that, but also with so many wrong sorts kicking about it could be worth taking 2 folk out. Bit of a gamble. Think I'll give it another half hour or so and see what develops.

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

If GOFS doesn't turn up soon that's where my vote is heading.

Presume she's not a goon or mason or they'd be pinging her relentlessly but there is the small off-chance of a good role.

that is where i am if gofs has not posted just before the deadline i will probably change my vote

It means we'll reboot with effectively another day 1 but with just a fraction more information for the Cop/mason gang.

With apologies to Dandy for not giving them their proper names...it's easier for me just to call them what they are :lol: 

Edited by Boof

Tenaciousdandy

gofs 5

bunny 3

prince 3

shapes 3

alim 2

dunks 1

rudi 1

sheldon 1

updated to include Yvonne's vote

@Good Old Fashioned Scandal will be mod killed if she hasn't posted by 9pm

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm always wary of those who are eager to vote for the player who is AWOL.

Particularly later on in the game when players are out in front or in ties for the lead.  Easy to hide that way and protect your goonly pals.

Peakybunnet
5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

gofs 5

bunny 3

prince 3

shapes 3

alim 2

dunks 1

rudi 1

sheldon 1

updated to include Yvonne's vote

@Good Old Fashioned Scandal will be mod killed if she hasn't posted by 9pm

If you mod kill her what happens to the lynch, does next one down take the rope? 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Just now, Peakybunnet said:

If you mod kill her what happens to the lynch, does next one down take the rope? 

Can't be mod killed until after the deadline so she'll be lynched as normal.

19 hours ago, Seats said:

Sponge bob square pants.

Thank you for clarifying 🧡

vote shapes

For killing a fellow goon then putting every goon on her goon list.

It tookme an hour to type thid.

Quiet all round from family Seats. Although I did particularly enjoy Seats first post of the game 😂

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

whoever is on the most votes will be lynched, if its gofs there will be only one death, if not there will be a lynch and a mod kill (unless she posts obviously)

8 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I'm always wary of those who are eager to vote for the player who is AWOL.

Wary of people not wanting to (potentially) lose 2 good folk?

8 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Particularly later on in the game when players are out in front or in ties for the lead.  Easy to hide that way and protect your goonly pals.

So how does day 1 figure in your thinking?

I think it's very rare that folk will go AWOL any day other than day 1.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

GOFS could be good, but she could also be bad.  I don't know.  Appreciate why people do it but it's easy for the goons to hide behind and we don't learn anything from it really.

I meant to say later in the day rather than later in the game.  I don't really have a particular strategy for day 1, just go with the flow really and vote for someone if they're looking suspicious.

Peakybunnet

Unvote Dunks

Vote Bunny

What do we learn from somebody not taking part. The easiest lynch ever for any goon gang. 

I don't know what Gofs is but voting for her is goonly

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Unvote Dunks

Vote Bunny

What do we learn from somebody not taking part. The easiest lynch ever for any goon gang. 

I don't know what Gofs is but voting for her is goonly

Yes but say she's good then we lynch another good person on a random punt. Puts us at a massive disadvantage right from the start that could easily be avoided.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

I kind of see Sheldon's point, it's an easy way to hide your intentions especially if you're a goon. Maybe it is better to err on the side of caution in this sort of game since we'll get an investigation (hopefully, not sure if I'm seeing distress signals going up or not) and the two sets of goons are gunning for each other.

Nice to see you taking time out from your bitter confrontation with Tatsu though 👍😁 

Peakybunnet
Just now, AndyNic said:

Yes but say she's good then we lynch another good person on a random punt. Puts us at a massive disadvantage right from the start that could easily be avoided.

It's an easy kill for both goon gangs. Especially if she is a good roled player. 

Peakybunnet
Just now, Smack said:

I kind of see Sheldon's point, it's an easy way to hide your intentions especially if you're a goon. Maybe it is better to err on the side of caution in this sort of game since we'll get an investigation (hopefully, not sure if I'm seeing distress signals going up or not) and the two sets of goons are gunning for each other.

Nice to see you taking time out from your bitter confrontation with Tatsu though 👍😁 

GOFS is like this every game. At 5 to 9 she might vote but adds nothing to the game and muddys the waters. Sorry Gofs. 

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

It's an easy kill for both goon gangs. Especially if she is a good roled player. 

If she doesn't post she's going to be killed anyway. All I'm saying is it's better losing 1 potential good role than 2 potential good roles. Surely that's sensible? 

GOFS is like this every game. At 5 to 9 she might vote but adds nothing to the game and muddys the waters. Sorry Gofs. 

But you're advocating not lynching her are you not?

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

GOFS could be good, but she could also be bad.  I don't know.  Appreciate why people do it but it's easy for the goons to hide behind and we don't learn anything from it really.

I meant to say later in the day rather than later in the game.  I don't really have a particular strategy for day 1, just go with the flow really and vote for someone if they're looking suspicious.

I can just about see your point but disagree with it so much!

Correct that we don't learn much from it - it just means we re-start day 1 with 2 fewer people (unless the Doc makes a miracle save). 

However, it means we'll surely get an investigation in (the masons surely wouldn't allow GOFS to get lynched, although it would be difficult to save her by now).

I also agree it's easy for the goons to hide behind but for that very reason, if I was a goon, I wouldn't do it but I'd use the old 'goons hiding' excuse to try to apportion blame on others. Just like Peaky seems to be insinuating.

Peakybunnet
Just now, AndyNic said:

If she doesn't post she's going to be killed anyway. All I'm saying is it's better losing 1 potential good role than 2 potential good roles. Surely that's sensible? 

What do we learn as part of the game. The last second votes etc that add to the game clues and strategy. 

Absolutely nothing. It is a dream fir the goons. 

Peakybunnet
Just now, Smack said:

But you're advocating not lynching her are you not?

Yes I am then let Dandy mod kill her. 

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Yes I am then let Dandy mod kill her. 

And risk us lynching another potential good player if she is good. I cannot see the logic in this whatsoever. If she posts I'll happily change my vote.

Peakybunnet
1 minute ago, Boof said:

I can just about see your point but disagree with it so much!

Correct that we don't learn much from it - it just means we re-start day 1 with 2 fewer people (unless the Doc makes a miracle save). 

However, it means we'll surely get an investigation in (the masons surely wouldn't allow GOFS to get lynched, although it would be difficult to save her by now).

I also agree it's easy for the goons to hide behind but for that very reason, if I was a goon, I wouldn't do it but I'd use the old 'goons hiding' excuse to try to apportion blame on others. Just like Peaky seems to be insinuating.

Ah Boof I thought you were a player  of intellect and reasoning rationale. 

You know fine well if a goon is on top of the rock voting patterns will emerge.  

Peakybunnet
Just now, AndyNic said:

And risk us lynching another potential good player if she is good. I cannot see the logic in this whatsoever. If she posts I'll happily change my vote.

There are plenty bad players in this game. Let them kill each other. If you are part of the town stand back and watch them. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Unvote Bunny

Vote Andy

Just picked one of the GOFS vote gang at random.

Also for those who say "there's no way the goons/masons would let her get lynched", if a PM thread is the only means of contact they've all got with each other then there is every possibility that they'll need to let her get lynched if she hasn't read the PM!

Ah Boof I thought you were a player  of intellect and reasoning rationale. 

You know fine well if a goon is on top of the rock voting patterns will emerge.  

I see it as reboot day 1 with a smidgin more info for the good team and 2 fewer good players (unless 1 goon team takes out one of the other).

Unvote Bunny

Vote Andy

Also for those who say "there's no way the goons/masons would let her get lynched", if a PM thread is the only means of contact they've all got with each other then there is every possibility that they'll need to let her get lynched if she hasn't read the PM!

I voted for her about 5 hours ago I think when she was on 1 vote and I said I'd change if she posted. I think this is sensible and I still think it is. If she posts I'll unvote her. I think it's safer to say there's potentially dodginess in the votes to put her clear in the lead. My vote did not do that.

I see both sides of the lynch a non-poster debate, but it's not for me.

To keep things interesting ...

Unvote Sheldon

Vote Bunny

Peakybunnet
5 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Unvote Bunny

Vote Andy

Funnily enough Bunny is the one I changed my vote to.

Amazing what a bit of digging brings out. 

Bunny Munro

Interesting that I'm attracting attention. Town, watch for their who has jumped on me for me for little reason. 

Happy to go for the good of the town. Just a townie.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I voted for her about 5 hours ago I think when she was on 1 vote and I said I'd change if she posted. I think this is sensible and I still think it is. If she posts I'll unvote her. I think it's safer to say there's potentially dodginess in the votes to put her clear in the lead. My vote did not do that.

You voted for her less than 2 hours ago.  Conveniently didn't do it until someone else did it first either.

You voted for her less than 2 hours ago.  Conveniently didn't do it until someone else did it first either.

Apologies you are correct - although please do tell me how that is "convenient"? I clearly said my vote was because she was at risk of mod kill...

8 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Funnily enough Bunny is the one I changed my vote to.

Amazing what a bit of digging brings out. 

Indeed Peaky!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Think I'll vote for GOFS also as she's at risk of mod kill.

UNVOTE PEAKY

VOTE GOFS

This just reads to me like you were waiting on someone doing it first so you could join in.  "Oh I'll do that too then".

There's definitely a goon or two on the GOFS vote but who they are, I don't know so I need to guess.

This just reads to me like you were waiting on someone doing it first so you could join in.  "Oh I'll do that too then".

There's definitely a goon or two on the GOFS vote but who they are, I don't know so I need to guess.

Check back my reply to Boof earlier where I said I agreed with lynching someone who would potentially up for a mod kill. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Just now, AndyNic said:

Check back my reply to Boof earlier where I said I agreed with lynching someone who would potentially up for a mod kill. 

I saw it.  I don't agree with it as I've already said.

yvonnejambo

It’s always a dilemma when it comes to a modkill, yes it makes it easy for goons to get involved and it doesn’t give much info away to use the next day. The other side is it’s day 1 and the majority of us don’t have a clue who is good or bad and losing someone who is going to get killed anyway saves us lynching a potential good roled player. I voted for her but have said if she shows up I would be fine to change to someone else. 

Tenaciousdandy

gofs 5

bunny 4

prince 3

shapes 3

alim 2

andy1

rudi 1

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
removed a vote