Mafia - The good, the bad and the hairy

Tenaciousdandy

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Dandy would you say whether a turncoat has been lynched or killed?

Yeah I will confirm If either turncoat is lynched or killed by the opposite team 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• milky_26

• Smack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Seats said:

Yes this is a highky valued and believable statement. Thank you.

Happy to oblige :thumb:

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah I will confirm If either turncoat is lynched or killed by the opposite team 

Meh - still 2 turncoats out there, then.

ffs shite losing the Doc. What was Peaky playing at 🤦🏻

Masons and cop can't give out any info just now but I can also say I know I can't have been investigated. Purely because I'm a townie. You won't find me claiming to be the cop or a mason and make things even harder than they need to be for the town.

16 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

ffs shite losing the Doc. What was Peaky playing at 🤦🏻

Masons and cop can't give out any info just now but I can also say I know I can't have been investigated. Purely because I'm a townie. You won't find me claiming to be the cop or a mason and make things even harder than they need to be for the town.

Let's be honest. If you're not cop/mason you're a goon and vice versa. No point pretending that isn't obvious to everyone. I'd say you need to act fast either way.

A real shame to lose the doc, although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying Riddley's tears. 

15 minutes ago, Smack said:

Let's be honest. If you're not cop/mason you're a goon and vice versa. No point pretending that isn't obvious to everyone. I'd say you need to act fast either way.

A real shame to lose the doc, although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying Riddley's tears. 

Eh? Nah you're at it here. So because I'm saying I'm not a mason or the cop it means I'm a goon? I'm a townie and said I was a townie.

Just now, AndyNic said:

Eh? Nah you're at it here. So because I'm saying I'm not a mason or the cop it means I'm a goon? I'm a townie and said I was a townie.

Whatever Andy. Stevie Wonder can see it. You obviously would have been investigated or been part of it. Like I say, no point pretending.

On 06/03/2021 at 18:15, Riddley Walker said:

That makes a bit more sense. 

If you're a goon I'm gonna feel very betrayed, RJ. 

On 06/03/2021 at 20:44, Riddley Walker said:

Sheldon is definitely playing more aggressively than normal. Although tbf he's usually a mason so you need to sit back anyway, unless you're Vlad. 

Could be something in these posts now we know Riddley was killed by the goons.

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

Whatever Andy. Stevie Wonder can see it. You obviously would have been investigated or been part of it. Like I say, no point pretending.

Nonsense. You're at it. Please tell me how it's so obvious? Yes, I was 2nd in the votes after Peaky but looks like it's only obvious to you. I know you're wrong because I know I'm good.

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Nonsense. You're at it. Please tell me how it's so obvious? Yes, I was 2nd in the votes after Peaky but looks like it's only obvious to you. I know you're wrong because I know I'm good.

Well fair enough. It seems pretty clear cut. Pretty standard cop investigation in the circumstances.

Edited by Smack

12 minutes ago, Smack said:

Well fair enough. It seems pretty clear cut. Pretty standard cop investigation in the circumstances.

If it's standard Cop investigation - wouldn't the goons have been all over that to deny the Cop getting a useful investigation result?

Unless...

Just now, Boof said:

If it's standard Cop investigation - wouldn't the goons have been all over that to deny the Cop getting a useful investigation result?

Unless...

Not sure what you mean? Am I wrong here? Wouldn't the cop investigate the player who was a close second in the voting?

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Unless...

Oh, you mean separate goon teams...right?

I may have worded it clumsily.

If it's standard practice to investigate someone close to the top of the voting then the goons could target that player to deny the result being useful.

Goons clearly didn't go for Andy.

1) They struck it incredibly lucky in hitting Riddley

2) They spotted something that Riddley had posted to suggest Doc-ness

3) They didn't want to hit one of their own

There may be reasons 4), 5) and more.

But that is what I was getting at.

I dont understand cop investigations being near the top of the voting in the first couple of days. There is nothing to suggest a goon is more or less likely to be there than anywhere else 🤔

Rudi Skacel

I think the fact a goon was found is great. Im not going to make any assumptions about who was investigated. Dangerour road to go down. Hopefully a mason can guide us sometime soon. 

the positive thing is, there are no more good roles apart from the 4 masons so that should be enough to stop an accidental lynch of one of them. 

they also potentially know 5 good players (assuming that niether peaky or riddley were investigated night 1)

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I think the fact a goon was found is great. Im not going to make any assumptions about who was investigated. Dangerour road to go down. Hopefully a mason can guide us sometime soon. 

the positive thing is, there are no more good roles apart from the 4 masons so that should be enough to stop an accidental lynch of one of them. 

they also potentially know 5 good players (assuming that niether peaky or riddley were investigated night 1)

i would not want any guidance from the masons/cop yet in case it draws attention to them and we end up losing them during the night. i think we need to try and do it ourselves just now. but as you say having the 4 masons/cop team should help prevent lynching of one of them without them revealling who they are

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Vlad or Stuart assassin? 🤔

i dont think vlad would be stupid enough to be the first and only two minutes later to post after the assassin hit

Morning all.

Looks like the assassin is an early riser - let's wait and see if Boof has a role before jumping to conclusions.

Interesting times :D

yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

i dont think vlad would be stupid enough to be the first and only two minutes later to post after the assassin hit

Actually thinking about it if it was Vlad I think he would have used all his bullets by now 😆

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Vlad or Stuart assassin? 🤔

🤔. Maybe they decided to wait 20 mins after the kill to post ?

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Actually thinking about it if it was Vlad I think he would have used all his bullets by now 😆

In firing blanks these days 😂😂

30 minutes ago, Mafia Assassin said:

Kill Boof

Arsehole!

Now I might have to do some work today... 😕 

I'll wait for Dandy - that's the preferred modus operandi, is it not?

Edited by Boof

Well, it's been over half an hour and no sign of Dandy so to allow the game to progress I can exclusively reveal...

...that I pressed Submit Reply too early.

I can also reveal that the assassin is a horse's erse.

And finally I can reveal that I was a goon-

hunting mason.

Yes - Boof (mason) has spread his last sheet for this game.

'mon toon...

stupid assassin

but due to that reveal of boof being a mason

vote andy

i am saying either andy or vlad (maybe both) are baddies

Right. 

unvote Andy then. 

Boof suggested above he wasn’t the one investigated?

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

stupid assassin

vote andy

Boof suggested above that Andy wasn’t investigated by though?

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Boof suggested above that Andy wasn’t investigated by though?

damn it, i should not be posting while trying to work

unvote andy

vote vlad

10 hours ago, Boof said:

Unless...

10 hours ago, Boof said:

I may have worded it clumsily.

If it's standard practice to investigate someone close to the top of the voting then the goons could target that player to deny the result being useful.

Goons clearly didn't go for Andy.

1) They struck it incredibly lucky in hitting Riddley

2) They spotted something that Riddley had posted to suggest Doc-ness

3) They didn't want to hit one of their own

There may be reasons 4), 5) and more.

But that is what I was getting at.

this to me is suggesting Andy wasn’t the one investigated or am i picking this up wrong?

Ah ****. 

You swine Boof. I didn't scroll down and thought you were a goon :lol:

Good news is we still have a mason team of 3 with the cop still in play.

5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

stupid assassin

vote andy

:lol:

Boof literally just posted that he didn't think I was was investigated! The **** is going on here.