Mafia - The good, the bad and the hairy

Tenaciousdandy

Peakybunnet
1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

vote peaky

playing very wierd. Getting all angry because of the gofs lynch, saying reasons why he was against it, then voting for her anyway. 

Go for it. Bored with the game.

Gofs and Seats being out of action has had a big impact on the game.and hope they are OK.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• milky_26

• Smack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yvonnejambo

Well a great lynch followed by a crap night, the ST could have been very handy. 

Not great losing the super townie.

Interested to hear from peaky and sheldon as they really weren't keen on lynching GOFS.

Well, that’s pish. 1 goon gone but the super townie dead. Ffs. 

peaky you have some explaining to do. Why did you argue for GOFS only to vote her last min when she looked to be lynched anyways?   

Sheldon also disappearing and also very against the GOFS lynching. 

Sheldon also seemed keen to make sure Bunny wasn't in the lead or in a tie.

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Gofs and Seats being out of action has had a big impact on the game.and hope they are OK.

What’s this all about? Games been a normal mafia game so far? 

Peakybunnet
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Well, that’s pish. 1 goon gone but the super townie dead. Ffs. 

peaky you have some explaining to do. Why did you argue for GOFS only to vote her last min when she looked to be lynched anyways?   

I am saying nothing until late tomorrow when I will vote. 

All you gangs can go for each other or lynch me. 

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

I am saying nothing until late tomorrow when I will vote. 

All you gangs can go for each other or lynch me. 

Your not doing yourself any favours. Posting aggressively whilst not giving any reasonable defence. 

I’ll hold off for now. 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

If Peaky is a goon it's impressively ballsy play all round. 

True. However it isn’t unusual for a goon on the ropes to come out swinging. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Not great losing the super townie.

Interested to hear from peaky and sheldon as they really weren't keen on lynching GOFS.

I've never been an advocate of lynching a non-poster, again for reasons I've already stated. Had this debate on game threads before. I wasn't to know she was a goon but my point was valid about the PM threads, people just assumed she was good because her team mates would bail her out. Only so much they can do.

@Smack - in reply to your earlier post, not touched the bevvy all day. That will shortly be changing though.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Sheldon also disappearing and also very against the GOFS lynching. 

Sheldon also seemed keen to make sure Bunny wasn't in the lead or in a tie.

I didn't "disappear". I told you exactly where I was going 😂.

Straw and clutching springs to mind.

Riddley Walker

True. However it isn’t unusual for a goon on the ropes to come out swinging. 

As you well know 😁

Bunny Munro

The GOFS lynch worked out. Hope she's ok, and seats. 

Rubbish to lose the ST as they've been useful in the last few games, allowing a mason to come out with 3 nights in a row of being saved thanks to a combination of doc and ST saves. 

Peaky is looking suspicious for defending GOFS but it doesn't mean he's necessarily a goon. Going to hold out until tomorrow.

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Not saying that Sheldon is good, bad, or indifferent, but to be fair he did say where he was going and why.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Exactly? Where exactly did you pick up the gf from? Asking for Vlad.

Thanks for your concern folks. I've been dying with a hangover all day and dont think gofs realised we'd started 🙈

Sorry!!

7 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I don't mean to sound like I'm jumping on the 'C'mon Peaky explain yourself' wagon, but this would be awfully similar circumstances to the GOFS-lynch...wouldn't it?

Not participating during the day.

Attracting votes.

Nobody coming out to defend - though others seem to have spotted something about the voting that warrants further attention.

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Thanks for your concern folks. I've been dying with a hangover all day and dont think gofs realised we'd started 🙈

Sorry!!

Good to hear.

Tell GOFS we're sorry...but only a wee bit. We'd be much sorrier if she wasn't a heathenish werewolf :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Seats said:

Sorry!!

Squidward.

Peakybunnet
7 minutes ago, Seats said:

Sorry!!

No worries. 

Glad you are just " normal" 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Seats said:

Sorry!!

Glad your both OK well apart from the hangover on your side

Bunch of amateur drinkers on here. Hangovers are easily cured with more drink. I have not mastered the never being sober thus never having a hangover trick yet but I do know 3-4 more beers sorts the hangover right out. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Bunch of amateur drinkers on here. Hangovers are easily cured with more drink. 

or remain drunk and dont let the hangover kick in

10 minutes ago, Seats said:

Sorry!!

So first you need to tell her we've started, then you need to tell her she's a werewolf

200.gif

Then she has to apologise to her team mates, including Peaky 

And to top it all off, you can tell her she's deid :rofl:

I get hangovers and they are absolutely brutal. I don't drink much now though (she says as she's polishing off a bottle of prosecco)

I get hangovers and they are absolutely brutal. I don't drink much now though (she says as she's polishing off a bottle of prosecco)

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I don't get hangovers. I'm that guy.

Sorry everyone.

Neither do I, never have, I just 💩 more the next day when I've had 2 bottles of wine 😂

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

The investigation...do we maybe think peaky was investigated with his late vote change? 

Bunny Munro
7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

The investigation...do we maybe think peaky was investigated with his late vote change? 

Reasonable guess. With no BS they will either go for someone who has stood out (Peaky - possibly myself as I was second in the votes), or one of the more vocal players who theorise a lot (Shapes, Boof) to see if they're trustworthy or leading the town on a merry dance.

Looked back to see if there was anything interesting with Nunya. Literally nothing. I wonder if one of my goonly chums from the last game went after him for being a shite assassin in the last game?

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Smack said:

Looked back to see if there was anything interesting with Nunya. Literally nothing. I wonder if one of my goonly chums from the last game went after him for being a shite assassin in the last game?

Do shite assassins hit 3 roled players? Just askin'

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Considering my role in this game the cop may well have investigated me. Depends who it is though, a couple of people were on my case.

There were certainly a few contenders though.

Bummer we've lost the ST.

I think, as a town, we needn't concern ourselves too much with the assassin's identity for now - more important to root out goons.

I'm not a fan of referencing old games and old grudges (real or convenient excuses) but I do recall a game where I was in a goon team with Prince (I think) and voted him early on day 1 as he was being tardy to post. As it turned out he never showed up and the early vote on day 1 was enough to keep the cop off my heels for the game and we ended up victorious. I think Prince won as a goon without opening the PM :lol: 

The point of my story...Riddley voted GOFS reasonably early and stayed there. 

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

I think, as a town, we needn't concern ourselves too much with the assassin's identity for now - more important to root out goons.

I'm not a fan of referencing old games and old grudges (real or convenient excuses) but I do recall a game where I was in a goon team with Prince (I think) and voted him early on day 1 as he was being tardy to post. As it turned out he never showed up and the early vote on day 1 was enough to keep the cop off my heels for the game and we ended up victorious. I think Prince won as a goon without opening the PM :lol: 

So we lynch Riddley? 

Riddley Walker
9 minutes ago, Boof said:

And the most contrived mafia theory of the year, goes to...

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

And the most contrived mafia theory of the year, goes to...

Suggesting a previous successful tactic might be re-used is hardly a contrived theory...is it?

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

No...we invite him to plead his innocence.

I say we lynch him, just to be safe.