Dunfermline v Raith - now off

22games nro

Lord Beni of Gorgie
20 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

BBC Scotland no game Friday night now.

Some relief there then

Only 1 positive case but can’t put out a team. Their procedures can’t be any good if so many others are having to self isolate 

4 hours ago, Thomaso said:

3-0 defeat awarded - to both teams! 😊

I would much prefer a 3-0 win, awarded to both teams!

:greggy: 

With Raith having so many games unplayed, and Hearts getting so many draws, our points per game advantage might be nearing a tipping point where Raith sneak ahead on that score 😮

10 minutes ago, stan said:

With Raith having so many games unplayed, and Hearts getting so many draws, our points per game advantage might be nearing a tipping point where Raith sneak ahead on that score 😮

Don't worry too much. Hearts will win the Chamionship by 12+ points because every other team in the league is utter gash.

The only thing to worry about is putting a team together to finish in the top 3 next season.

14 minutes ago, stan said:

Don’t get your knickers in a knot.  👍

The league is already won.

2 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Don't worry too much. Hearts will win the Chamionship by 12+ points because every other team in the league is utter gash.

The only thing to worry about is putting a team together to finish in the top 3 next season.

:spoton:

Saint Jambo
13 minutes ago, stan said:

Even if we were to draw all 9 of our remaining games we would have a higher points per game ratio than Raith do at the moment. If Raith carried on picking up points at the same rate they have all season and we only pick up 9 points from our final 9 games (less than half the rate we have all season), we'd still finish 2 or 3 points ahead of them.

Not only will our form have to collapse spectacularly from where it has been so far this season, another team will have to improve as well.

davemclaren
23 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Top 3 is a challenge and a half first season back. 

jamboinglasgow
44 minutes ago, stan said:

We currently have a 0.5 better points per game advantage over Raith. We are fine.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, stan said:

No chance it wil come to that. 

Dunfermline led by Wighton and Dundee with Cumdog Messi   will fly past us. 

We've no chance. 

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Nothing Robbie hasn't done before tho. 

He should be aiming to better last time... 😉

Voice of reason
1 hour ago, stan said:

We’ve just played right through the worst of the pandemic and things are getting better by the day. I think it’s very safe to say the season will now be completed so points per game is irrelevant.👍

Malinga the Swinga
8 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Are we safe from relegation yet ?

Not quite. Two more points or Alloa drawing one more game sees us safe. Need about 6 to avoid play off place. 

Very worrying though as Alloa been showing signs of recovery lately, apart from them losing almost every week. 

55 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Not quite. Two more points or Alloa drawing one more game sees us safe. Need about 6 to avoid play off place. 

Very worrying though as Alloa been showing signs of recovery lately, apart from them losing almost every week. 

:lol: 

57 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Probably won't be any relegation this season, lucky for us.

Harry Potter
59 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

quality,😀

10 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I believe Ms Budge accepts your challenge Dave👍

HHGH

11 hours ago, Morgan said:

I would much prefer a 3-0 win, awarded to both teams!

:greggy: 

😳

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's a worry 🤤🤤

Needs a thread.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
18 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

I believe Ms Budge accepts your challenge Dave👍

HHGH

:rofl:

Budge will settle for 9th, assuming she even looks at the table ever

This game being off does us no harm imo......just means another game these teams need to squeeze in over the next few weeks. Not ideal I’d imagine.

avhudtheteeshirt

The BBC says only 1 player tested positive and others need to self isolate?

I understood that in training the players were in pods of 5 or 6 so any transmission is reduced?

To say the game is off for 1 player being positive to me seems that protocols have not been adhered to???

heartsfc_fan
4 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

The BBC says only 1 player tested positive and others need to self isolate?

I understood that in training the players were in pods of 5 or 6 so any transmission is reduced?

To say the game is off for 1 player being positive to me seems that protocols have not been adhered to???

Sounds like it.

We've had Ginnelly and Smith (?) in recent weeks catch covid and no mass isolating required.

Guest ToqueJambo
22 hours ago, stan said:

Neither of them have won two league games on the trot since October last year. They're both mostly shit aside from one game each vs us when they managed to get themselves up for it and sneak a win.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Neither of them have won two league games on the trot since October last year. They're both mostly shit aside from one game each vs us when they managed to get themselves up for it and sneak a win.

:thumbsup:

It's odd to think we're the outstanding team in the league with the results we get. Reminds me a bit of when we were top of the Premier in late 2018 (?), our form had fallen away badly, but it took a while for anyone else to overhaul us and pull away.

It's not going to points per game anyway now, it just got me thinking that we'd be better postponing a few ourselves until we re-discovered the self belief needed to just go out and play to our own strengths. That's how we'll start pulling away again with wins.

gorgie rd eh11
On 03/03/2021 at 22:08, stan said:

Aye that makes sense. 🙃

heartsfc_fan
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

Dundee vs Dunfermline next Tuesday also off now.

:rofl: Yet more games for these teams to catch up.

BBC Scotland Channel are showing a rerun of one of our February Friday nighters instead.

😩:tt2:

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, martoon said:

BBC Scotland Channel are showing a rerun of one of our February Friday nighters instead.

😩:tt2:

Hopefully the one we won. 🥴

52 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hopefully the one we won. 🥴

Ayr was the highlight, sadly. 

On 04/03/2021 at 09:32, DH1986 said:

This game being off does us no harm imo......just means another game these teams need to squeeze in over the next few weeks. Not ideal I’d imagine.

Especially with the Scottish Cup games due to resume.  It won't be long before there are not enough free midweeks to play rescheduled games with some teams.

Edited by frankblack

On 03/03/2021 at 23:08, stan said:

9/3/2021

That's one of your concerns out of the way then.  👍

Are your knickers dry yet?

15 minutes ago, Morgan said:

9/3/2021

That's one of your concerns out of the way then.  👍

Are your knickers dry yet?

😂 I'm back on the chillin' bus after Saturday's win. Tonight was a pleasant surprise as I'd no idea they were even playing  👍

Just now, stan said:

😂 I'm back on the chillin' bus after Saturday's win. Tonight was a pleasant surprise as I'd no idea they were even playing  👍

Great news, Stan.  👍