• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

• Bazzas right boot

• Gambo

Forza Cuore

She needs / deserves to retire and hand over the reigns.

Who to I've no idea.

The football side of Hearts isn't working. 

We are handing over fortunes to FOH and we see nothing for it.

Robbo-Jambo

Next season should be pretty mediocre then.

She really has no idea on the football side of things.

Anne says cheers for the FOH cash chumps.  It means we can piss away loads more money on shite players.

What is it so far this year?  £250K

She must be pissing herself laughing.

Edited by Lovecraft

1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

If only she gave every manager a 3yr project 😙

Yes pity Stendel didn't get 3 years grace. She isn't half setting herself up for a fall...

12 minutes ago, Sertse said:

3 year plan she says.

All I hear is slaver slaver slaver, slaver slaver. I’m sick of her now. I wish I could see a way out of her stewardship but it seems years away 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe because I had my covid vaccine yesterday and I’m on a downer 🤣

been here before

15 pages of superubering...

And a highly strung boycotting  ikkle pwincess posting about "that woman"  :rofl:

Edited by been here before

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Yes pity Stendel didn't get 3 years grace. She isn't half setting herself up for a fall...

My point in a nutshell 👍🏻

We need to stop trotting out this 3 year / 5 year plan pish.  We've been through plenty of them and it's not working. 

Our immediate short term planning should be to put together the best team we can, play to our strengths, and win games.  Once that is sorted, we can start talking about 3/5/10 year plans, but we can't prioritise what the team will look like in seasons to come, especially if the current team is shite and it leads to things like relegation, like it did last year.  Bet you that wasn't in any of the 5 year plans we've had so far. 

We seem far too focused on fantasy, and don't spend enough time in reality.  Concentrate on getting it right now, tomorrow, this season, and next season. Not for Season 2022/23.

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Thank god he didn’t a 3 year deal.

Just now, tian447 said:

We need to stop trotting out this 3 year / 5 year plan pish.  We've been through plenty of them and it's not working. 

Our immediate short term planning should be to put together the best team we can, play to our strengths, and win games.  Once that is sorted, we can start talking about 3/5/10 year plans, but we can't prioritise what the team will look like in seasons to come, especially if the current team is shite and it leads to things like relegation, like it did last year.  Bet you that wasn't in any of the 5 year plans we've had so far. 

We seem far too focused on fantasy, and don't spend enough time in reality.  Concentrate on getting it right now, tomorrow, this season, and next season. Not for Season 2022/23.

How long would the plan be without the FOH cash?

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

We certainly couldn’t afford to sack Robbo without it. 😎

lost in space

So if Neilson doesn't get us promoted, he can have 2 more goes?

If we do manage to go up and get relegated again - he gets another year?

How stupid.

Nookie Bear
Just now, lost in space said:

So if Neilson doesn't get us promoted, he can have 2 more goes?

If we do manage to go up and get relegated again - he gets another year?

How stupid.

Don't think he would survive non-promotion or relegation but it seems like promotion and a bottom 6 next season is cool.

alwaysthereinspirit

Let’s have a poll on this thread.

”who on here is an actual Hearts fan”

Simple yes or no and for fairness you can’t lie. 

kingantti1874

I don’t read to much into this type of stuff in all honesty, what would we expect her to say.

Like all other managers Neilsons future will be decided by results and the fans will ultimately make that decision , not Ann budge or anyone else.

he will get to see this season out without doubt , but if we start badly we will turn the screw, and if he isn’t removed.. the person not doing the removing will also be removed

it’s really as simple as that. 

Edited by kingantti1874

Sensible words from Ann. 

Mental that she needs to be asked about it given we are on track to meet the target of winning the league.

15 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

We might be in Division 1 next year if he had remained in charge.  The guy had us bottom and clearly didn't get Scottish Football.  His judgement was suspect as proven by how long it took to drop that keeper.

We'll get out of this League.....just about. 

It's the relegation battle against those that know how to do it that worries me for next season.

Still...as long as the money keeps on rolling in a bottom six finish is deemed acceptable.

Robbo-Jambo

Her and Neilson must be about the only happy watching the last four in a row dire performances.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

We might be in Division 1 next year if he had remained in charge.  The guy had us bottom and clearly didn't get Scottish Football.  His judgement was suspect as proven by how long it took to drop that keeper.

There was more to it than that but no point going over old ground.....again.

Cant understand some fans that say yes all is good we are winning the league..its a PUB LEAGUE with our budget the question was never will we win the league or not neilson come in and it should of been an easy year (free year) to look at what we have with younger players and add players to that list to start the building now for getting back to 3rd and European football..but no he's brought in terrible players and playing shocking football and not changed anything with team we still look poor home and away and still have no speed in team...so what happens again in summer we see 10 new players come and its same old story they need time...🤡🤡

I think it's pretty clear at this point that she's not remotely fussed about anything that happens on the park (apart from when it's the LA Philharmonic or whatever tearing up the pitch).

Malaise forever.

She's ****ing delusional. When we were trying to fight our way from bottom last season she was on about finishing third. I've honestly 0 faith in the leadership any more. What's she's saying is she doesn't give a flying **** what the fans think or want. Another 3 year plan where we scrape promotion, try to avoid relegation then aim for the illustrious heights of 6th in 2 years.

Do other clubs deal with this shite as well?

Gordon Ramsay

Basically Robbie, the team can perform as shite as you like and you don't need to worry about it. 3 years worth of wages coming your way no matter what. 

3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Her and Neilson must be about the only happy watching the last four in a row dire performances.

It was the pitch/referees/weather fault (delete as applicable)

Robbo-Jambo
10 minutes ago, jambonian said:

We'll get out of this League.....just about. 

It's the relegation battle against those that know how to do it that worries me for next season.

Still...as long as the money keeps on rolling in a bottom six finish is deemed acceptable.

That's exactly how it will pan out with him in charge.

She probably knows that but get the impression she doesn't really care about the club improving on the field.

indianajones

Massive amounts of respect for Budge. We all owe her a lot. 

Utter sick of XYZ at the club mouthing off in the press about stuff though. 

Just do it on the pitch ffs.

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Very rich from her saying that clubs are too quick to react. She was months too late in sacking Levein and that's what put us in the position to be demoted. She's acting as if it is the same situation as it was in 2014 and it very much is not. And read the room Ann, seriously. Going on about 3 years when you know that will only make the people who want him gone more angry, its just silly. At some stage she needs to put her hands up and say 'this isn't working, and I need some support to help me with the football side of the club'. But this to me is arrogance based on 1 and a half successful seasons out of 6.

Edited by Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

john thomas
5 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

That's exactly how it will pan out with him in charge.

She probably knows that but get the impression she doesn't really care about the club improving on the field.

Don't talk stupid

Playing for Hearts has to be one of the safest jobs in the country honestly. Play as you like, show up if you want. Never get held accountable. I'm honestly appalled our club is being managed like this.

She’s said nothing I wouldn’t expect. Backing the manager, the day she doesn’t he won’t be here and spelling out what she expects as a standard, this season, then the next two. 

Nothing to criticise her for here. Quite like her top as well. 

Edited by GinRummy

3 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

An other 3 year holiday camp for journey men. Happy days.

While us daft ***** just keep pumping money into the club 

colinmaroon
41 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Tough! 

FoH contributors stupid as they keep on contributing despite the fact they think they're cash is being wasted, or are the majority perhaps not quite as  . . . . . . .  (fill in the ending according to your own prejudices).

51 minutes ago, jonesy said:

She must have to look at her decision making processes if she is having to defend yet another manager.

This. 

We're raising legitimate serious concerns, pundits like Stevo are pointing out that they can't understand what we're trying to do and we're playing a league bellow where we should be and are to some degree struggling. 

Stevenson pointed out that it looks like we're relying on individual bits of quality from Boyce and Walker in an attacking sense, but I also think Gordon defensively. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on in the middle. Our defence considering who we have is woeful, our midfield isn't probing or creative enough. Its altogether not good enough for the resources he has at his disposal. 

And thats before we even start discussing the total absence of young players (with the exception of Irving and occasionally Henderson for some reason). 

Budge is terrible at holding the football department to a standard. I can appreciate that she wanted a safe pair of hands and taking a step back he is on course to achieve what was set out, but our academy isn't succeeding and we need a much clearer and more structured game plan. Think Gary Mackay pointed out we need to worry less about the opposition and play our own game. Levein suffered from the exact same obsession about nullifying the opposition to the extent that your own play gets bogged down in negativity. 

My preference is to let him go in the summer and get in someone who can promote youth more effectively. However, that isn't going to happen because this is Budge. He'll the full duration of his deal and we'll just need to live with the eye bleeding dross we're being expected to pay for. 

Spitonastranger
4 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

While us daft ***** just keep pumping money into the club 

As you say it is to the club and the long term future of the club thats what i signed up for, not personal agenda's.  

The Mighty Thor

3 years of sideways Neilson-ball?

What a remarkable statement. 

Neatly encapsulates the culture of mediocrity that runs down from the boardroom. 

davemclaren
39 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t read to much into this type of stuff in all honesty, what would we expect her to say.

Like all other managers Neilsons future will be decided by results and the fans will ultimately make that decision , not Ann budge or anyone else.

he will get to see this season out without doubt , but if we start badly we will turn the screw, and if he isn’t removed.. the person not doing the removing will also be removed

it’s really as simple as that. 

Yip. 

Ibrahim Tall

Thing is, if Robbie genuinely has some sort of ‘3 years grace’ period then surely that in itself is a reason so stop playing shitebag tactics and open up a bit?

‘Sideways, play it safe and sneak a win’ football makes sense if you’re under extreme pressure to get results, but if you’ve actually got that freedom it’s idiocy. 
If we played with the same degree of adventure and urgency as we did last time around in his ‘1st’ season I’d imagine no one would be complaining.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall