(NHC) The wee team are happy clappers!!!!

avhudtheteeshirt

Just now, Jaap's Sigh said:

Dear Mr Gustas...

The War and Peace of Hibernianism.

😄

Jaap's Sigh
2 minutes ago, martoon said:

The War and Peace of Hibernianism.

😄

They’re a ****ing parody mate. Just looked it up again. The poor guy must be mentally ill ffs...

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

If they hadn’t locked down every time something bad happened in the past 15 years, they could have donated £50m from ad revenue driven purely by Hearts fans’ schadenfreude.

Choices eh?

They're the team that last summer voted to drop down a position in the league standings, costing them about £100,000 in prize money, just to avoid playing Hearts in the Premiership.

So we embarrassed them in the SC instead!!!  :clubbed:

46 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

They’re a ****ing parody mate. Just looked it up again. The poor guy must be mentally ill ffs...

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Dear Mr Kevin,

Kas sudas!

colinmaroon
56 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

"Dear Mr Gustas

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Nae luck, Kev!!!

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Arseholes.

9C3A2707-449B-45E5-9EEC-990FC0C7F299.jpeg

I forgot about that pic. Had a reread of the letter, I almost spilled my coffee 😂 at least I had the author's tears to clean up the mess I made after I pissed myself laughing. :rofl:

41 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

They're the team that last summer voted to drop down a position in the league standings, costing them about £100,000 in prize money, just to avoid playing Hearts in the Premiership.

:leveinnaturalorder:

11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Arseholes.

9C3A2707-449B-45E5-9EEC-990FC0C7F299.jpeg

I remember showing that pic to my nephew when he was about 9 (just after 5-1)

Nearly wet himself.

Actual.

17 minutes ago, martoon said:

I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

Thats my favourite. :laugh2:

6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Thats my favourite. :laugh2:

😄

I doubt the beleaguered Mr Gustas got that far. 

I wonder how many he received in total.

10 minutes ago, martoon said:

I remember showing that pic to my nephew when he was about 9 (just after 5-1)

Nearly wet himself.

Actual.

:gok: 

3 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

£10k 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious AF

Wouldn’t even buy the Thumb a new moustache, let alone a new ‘head of hair’.

:groundhog:

Hibernian FC. :rofl:

been here before

To be fair that 10k when factored in with the HSL money probably means an eye watering injection of 10 013.27p into the Hubz coffers this month.

Enough to bring back Broony.

Samuel Camazzola
3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Technically they didn't lose out on £100k. If the season played out out to a finish, I'm sure they had the possibility of finishing as high as 3rd or as low as 10th.  For an early finish, there was no way they were going to avoid dropping a place unless the teams  with games in hand were sanctioned to play or the league was voided. 

It could be viewed that they voted for it to be called to avoid them falling like a stone and losing out on more than the pro-rated cut they received. 😉 

Edited by Samuel Camazzola
Double type

For the benefit of any of my great eastern friends looking in, I'm going to bump the recent thread pointing out that we've raised $290,000 for ourselves this calendar year plus $10,000 for ICT.

been here before
34 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

****s given about what Hibs are up to - zero.

Odd thread for you to read the title, click open, read the posts, then type a reply and click submit reply then.

hmfc_liam06
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Odd thread for you to read the title, click open, read the posts, then type a reply and click submit reply then.

I've read hee haw bar your smart arse reply. But thanks for reading mine 👍

been here before
50 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I've read hee haw bar your smart arse reply. But thanks for reading mine 👍

Zero interest... but still opening, reading and posting

👍