Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Auldbenches

• john thomas

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Dundee Courier story that Adam tested positive for Covid before Saturdays's game.

Isolating this week?

If true can’t play on Saturday - bad for him but good for us!

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Dundee Courier story that Adam tested positive for Covid before Saturdays's game.

Isolating this week?

Yip, not well liked internally at the club either I believe.

8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

It's a sad state of affairs when the teams chances of winning a game are increased by Dundee not being able to play a 70 year old Charlie Adam.

5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

It's a sad state of affairs when the teams chances of winning a game are increased by Dundee not being able to play a 70 year old Charlie Adam.

yep, I'll take it though. Hope he's out.

6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Indeed

13 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

If true it is bad for us.

One more person with covid is bad for everyone.

Another link in the chain of infection, prolonging the pandemic that bit more and helping it spread.

Sense of perspective needed.

16 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Plays like he's had long covid for years.

Not for the first hour at Dens he didn’t 

Auldbenches
8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Don't forget that Alloa also done us a favour as well.   Things are going for well for us.  

2 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Another link in the chain of infection, prolonging the pandemic that bit more and helping it spread.

Charlie Adam prolongs lockdown - Nicola will be fuming....

Adams was tested Thursday last week for the game against Inverness for Tuesday his result came back on the Friday as positive he had already passed his test on the Tuesday for the Morton game

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Given, even at 70, he is Dundees best player so it’s hardly surprising. 

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Done nothing noteworthy since. 

I couldn’t say I have t seen him play in other games 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Adams was tested Thursday last week for the game against Inverness for Tuesday his result came back on the Friday as positive he had already passed his test on the Tuesday for the Morton game

So if he tested positive on Friday how long does he have to self isolate for?

First of all if he has got the dreaded disease, I wish him well for a speedy recovery.

Secondly, whether Charlie plays or not is immaterial.

We should be hammering Dundee, the same as we did on the first day of the season!

1 minute ago, a11ank said:

First of all if he has got the dreaded disease, I wish him well for a speedy recovery.

We should be hammering Dundee, the same as we did on the first day of the season!

It should be immaterial aye. It wasn't just a few weeks ago though.

39 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Plays better than a 35 year old Naismith 

27 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

So if he tested positive on Friday how long does he have to self isolate for?

Think it’s 10 days but it changes all the time 

27 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He’ll miss the game against ICT tomorrow night as well. 

As long as he plays against us though judging by the comments on here, thats the main thing, because just playing Dundee without Charlie boy is just not on, probably get no points or something cos wur Shit n that.

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Harsh

but fair

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Might be sad but not surprising given that a 70 year old Charlie Adam is way too good for Dundee and the league.

He'd probably get a game for anyone outside the OF.

1 hour ago, a11ank said:

Should be.......unfortunately our performances have gone backwards since the first game of the season.

Auldbenches
18 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

As long as he plays against us though judging by the comments on here, thats the main thing, because just playing Dundee without Charlie boy is just not on, probably get no points or something cos wur Shit n that.

Another post having a dig at people on here.  90% of your posts have a dig at fans on here.  

It's not our fault we aren't very good just now.  

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Another post having a dig at people on here.  90% of your posts have a dig at fans on here.  

Sad isn’t it. 🤷‍♂️

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Isolating this week?

Just been reading about this on FB. Does it not depend on when the test was carried out, i.e. are they done on the morning of games or just done once per week. If the test had been carried out, for example, on the Wednesday before the weekend games but only announced on Saturday would he not be clear to play this coming weekend by a day or two or is it 10 day from the date the result is announced.

Hungry hippo
7 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Just been reading about this on FB. Does it not depend on when the test was carried out, i.e. are they done on the morning of games or just done once per week. If the test had been carried out, for example, on the Wednesday before the weekend games but only announced on Saturday would he not be clear to play this coming weekend by a day or two or is it 10 day from the date the result is announced.

Yeah. Possible he could be available for our game.

8 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Sad isn’t it. 🤷‍♂️

Amazing, all the Snowflakes on here think it's perfectly acceptable to slag off the team, the club, the management, the Pies.........well, just about everything concerned with the club and when someone has a dig at them for doing it, the tears and snotters start to flow. 

That's sadder than anything I've said on here. 

2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Amazing, all the Snowflakes on here think it's perfectly acceptable to slag off the team, the club, the management, the Pies.........well, just about everything concerned with the club and when someone has a dig at them for doing it, the tears and snotters start to flow. 

I have never slagged off the pies....

11 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

He was tested on Thursday and got the results on Friday morning - he was positive.

davemclaren
Just now, Thomaso said:

The pies can’t be Levein apologists then or they would be getting it every day. 😄

1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I meant pitch 😀

If Charlie Adam is as good as he's made out to be then it's a great piece of business to sign him.

Disastrous to get relegated this season. 

24 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The pies can’t be Levein apologists then or they would be getting it every day. 😄

Now now Dave!

20 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I meant pitch 😀

👍

john thomas
56 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Do you not think 90% of the posts on here deserve a 'dig' ?

Auldbenches
41 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I think you are confusing discussing what's going on at the club and slagging it off.   

I'd stick up for the club of fans of another club were slagging us off, we are discussing what is going wrong.  

I think it's you. 

Auldbenches
Just now, john thomas said:

Do you not think 90% of the posts on here deserve a 'dig' ?

Why? nearly every post while fans are only having a discussion and that all he does.  

We'll stop criticising the team etc when they start getting us where we should be.

Even walker and Gordon have had a dig at the team but they aren't slagging the club? 

Play the ball etc 

been here before
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

So would that only apply to Hearts chances being improved?

Alloas chances or Dunfermlines wouldnt be improved with Adam not playing?

john thomas
1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Why? nearly every post while fans are only having a discussion and that all he does.  

We'll stop criticising the team etc when they start getting us where we should be.

Even walker and Gordon have had a dig at the team but they aren't slagging the club? 

Play the ball etc 

?

Never questioned fans right to criticise .

Certainly not 90% [I exaggerated] but a high percentage of posts are complete , juvenile , drivel

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Never mind. People can tremble with fear instead, at the prospect of facing Jason Cummings once again.

Disgusting we've only got Liam Boyce.

Hope that one doesn’t backfire on you....

4 minutes ago, john thomas said:

?

Certainly not 90% [I exaggerated] but a high percentage of posts are complete , juvenile , drivel

Yup on both sides of the fence.

Auldbenches
3 minutes ago, john thomas said:

?

On both sides...  Most of the personal attacks come from those who think we are doing ok. 

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

The pies have been solid under Budge.

Definitely a plus for the legacy.

davemclaren
21 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

On both sides...  Most of the personal attacks come from those who think we are doing ok. 

I think you’ll find it’s pretty evenly split. 

1 minute ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

The pies have been solid under Budge.

Definitely a plus for the legacy.

Pies were top of the agenda of the 5 year plan 👍

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Think he has to have another test -negative- before he can return.