£287,572 for jan & Feb

novoman

Just noticed the new total for the last 2 months gives us an average of £143,786 for jan & Feb towards the foundation of Hearts.

during these hard times that’s another massive total.

This on top of the contributions towards the ICT virtual tickets. 

Well done everyone 👏

truly amazing

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

When you add the ICT money, we're talking $300,000 here.  In just two months.  Two months during which our performances were often dreadful.  Two months during which a global pandemic was still in full swing.

$300,000.

Our critics will loathe us more than ever.  Jealousy.  Terrible thing that.  A green sort of thing.

jambo-in-furness
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

When you add the ICT money, we're talking $300,000 here.  In just two months.  Two months during which our performances were often dreadful.  Two months during which a global pandemic was still in full swing.

$300,000.

Our critics will loathe us more than ever.  Jealousy.  Terrible thing that.  A green sort of thing.

£👍

25 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

If only our club management and players could do as much as our fans are. 

Incredible effort as usual.

Heart achingly true.  If our team on the park had even been half as good as our supporters over the past 5 years, we'd be light years ahead of where we are.

Surely it has to come right soon.

John Findlay
9 hours ago, kila said:

Incredible.

Won't hear the SMSM saying anything about it though.

You wait until certain so called Hearts SUPPORTERS wade in.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You mean the ones who’ve paid in money for seven years, in return for Championship football?

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You mean the ones who’ve paid in money for seven years, in return for Championship football?

Yes, that includes myself. Your point is?

colinmaroon
22 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Too late!

Gordon Ramsay
7 hours ago, cosanostra said:

This. 

8 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Spot on.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Absolutely incredible figures yet again ! Only thing I'd add is hopefully the club will stop wasting it

Robbo-Jambo
9 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Correct 

Clerry Jambo

No surprise the fans always stand up when needed. Just makes our performances and state of the team more infuriating 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Yes, that includes myself. Your point is?

I’m not sure what your point was, apart from you trying to portray yourself as a better class of supporter 

John Findlay
23 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’m not sure what your point was, apart from you trying to portray yourself as a better class of supporter 

Not a better class of supporter. Just a supporter.

Taken from the dark side🥶🥶🥶🥶

They really are a generous bunch who have over the years now managed to contribute a sum in total which still falls five figures short than a single monthly contribution from the members of FOH. 

We may not always spend the money as wisely as we’d wish but we really should be very proud of one another and forever look down our noses at the Leith tramps 😷

Pretty Boy 10:15 AM Today 
The admin team at hibs.net are very pleased to announce that we have made a donation of £10187.50 to the club this weekend.

Part of the money will be used to finance new performance and wellbeing software which will be used throughout the club including by the 1st team. This allows the sports science and coaching team to monitor players sleep quantity and quality, stress markers, recovery status and so on.

This brings the sites total contribution to the club to almost £120 000 over the years. As always everyone on the admin team would like to thank the users of the site for their continued support.

4 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

Taken from the dark side🥶🥶🥶🥶

They really are a generous bunch who have over the years now managed to contribute a sum in total which still falls five figures short than a single monthly contribution from the members of FOH. 

We may not always spend the money as wisely as we’d wish but we really should be very proud of one another and forever look down our noses at the Leith tramps 😷

Pretty Boy 10:15 AM Today 
The admin team at hibs.net are very pleased to announce that we have made a donation of £10187.50 to the club this weekend.

Part of the money will be used to finance new performance and wellbeing software which will be used throughout the club including by the 1st team. This allows the sports science and coaching team to monitor players sleep quantity and quality, stress markers, recovery status and so on.

This brings the sites total contribution to the club to almost £120 000 over the years. As always everyone on the admin team would like to thank the users of the site for their continued support.

For the amounts they are donating they would be as well investing it in an ex-council property in fife. Could be worth something meaningful in 20 or 30 years.

Wee bump.  Hibs.net need constant reminders of what donations really look like.

So do the infiltrators on here.

Independence
On 01/03/2021 at 10:49, OTT said:

Incredible. The FOH is a truly special thing and the fans are doing their part.

Yes and it should be for life regardless of results. It should not be used to threaten the club with such statements (often made on KB) as 'I am going to withdraw my contributions unless this person resigns etc.". Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Independence said:

Yes and it should be for life regardless of results. It should not be used to threaten the club with such statements (often made on KB) as 'I am going to withdraw my contributions unless this person resigns etc.". Pathetic.

Absolutely right.  I made that threat once during the height of the Levein frustration.  When I reflected on that I posted a heartfelt apology on here.

It won't always be like this. We will get it right on the park.  This virus will be a thing of the past.  We have an extremely bright future.

The Treasurer

There have been times where some of our fans have been  criticised for a "sense of entitlement" when complaining about the state of the football we are served up and lack of success on the pitch.

While this may be true to a certain extent, these figures and the efforts we as supporters go to, really do deserve a lot better than we have seen over the last few years

Bazzas right boot
On 01/03/2021 at 08:15, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We all have. 

Thankfully Robbie has us on the way back up. 

3 hours ago, Independence said:

It should be for life but it's not pathetic if someone wants to stop paying in. If fans don't believe the club is going in the right direction they are quite entitled to stop donating. 

There are lots of fans, who contribute nothing to FoH and never will. Folk who stop and start donations at least contribute something.

Nookie Bear
12 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

There have been times where some of our fans have been  criticised for a "sense of entitlement" when complaining about the state of the football we are served up and lack of success on the pitch.

While this may be true to a certain extent, these figures and the efforts we as supporters go to, really do deserve a lot better than we have seen over the last few years

Pretty much this. 

Independence
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

It should be for life but it's not pathetic if someone wants to stop paying in. If fans don't believe the club is going in the right direction they are quite entitled to stop donating. 

There are lots of fans, who contribute nothing to FoH and never will. Folk who stop and start donations at least contribute something.

Okay, thanks for putting mr right!

• 4 weeks later...
Footballfirst

The FOH website has been updated with the figures for the end of March.  

The total pledged is now £11,691,949, up a decent £139,767 since last month, but 2.8% down on the combined January/February figure.

The latest figures should give the base point and indication of how much FOH and the Club will eventually lose out through cancellation or reduction in pledges when April's figures are announced.

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

The total pledged is now £11,691,949, up a decent £139,767 since last month, but 2.8% down on the combined January/February figure.

The latest figures should give the base point and indication of how much FOH and the Club will eventually lose out through cancellation or reduction in pledges when April's figures are announced.

They don't have the balls to rock the boat. To busy cosying up to Budge. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

:rofl:

absolutely laughable what that “shrewd business woman” has done

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

22 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Are they obligated to post them?

We're still waiting on part 2 of Budges Football review, so I have my doubts if there is any way round it for them. 

Lone Striker
21 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I sense a substantial period of reducing monthly figures approaching as more and more fans cancel out of frustration with pretty much every aspect of Hearts.  🙄

When OF fans say they deserve better, as they do from time to time, the reply is why would they "deserve" better.

Hearts fans do deserve better than this, based upon FOH donations alone. The fans are invested in the club in more than standard sentiment and history. Hands dug deep into pockets deserves more.

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Are they obligated to post them?

We're still waiting on part 2 of Budges Football review, so I have my doubts if there is any way round it for them. 

No, they don't have to post monthly updates. The annual accounts do provide a yearly update,

However, I think it would be counter productive, right now, for FOH to avoid openness and transparency as it would reinforce the view that the fans don't matter and don't need to know. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
26 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

:rofl:

absolutely laughable what that “shrewd business woman” has done

SHEE’S GUID OAN THA BIZNUS SIDE*

*for her ****ing brother, aye

Foundation director reveals scale of Hearts fans cash contribution cuts and makes Robbie Neilson admission | Edinburgh News (scotsman.com)

Founding director of the Foundation, Gary Halliday has revealed 200 members have stopped their cash input altogether and a similar number have reduced their backing in the week of a Scottish Cup elimination to Brora Rangers and a home league defeat to Queen of the South.

He insists the Tynecastle hierarchy are well aware of fan feeling on recent performances and the Foundation’s figures have been passed on.

“When we went into administration we had 8200 pledgers, or just over that, and a couple of weeks ago we were slightly above that.

Hearts lost to Brora Rangers away and followed the defeat with a home loss to Queen of the South (Photo by Ross Parker / SNS Group)

Hearts lost to Brora Rangers away and followed the defeat with a home loss to Queen of the South (Photo by Ross Parker / SNS Group)

“We’re now down to around 8000 so there have been a couple of hundred cancellations and we’ve had a couple of hundred reduce their pledges - they’ve lowered their amounts - and we’ve had about 300 emails in to tell us exactly how the fans and members are thinking.”

Despite being on course for the Championship title and 13 points clear at the summit, many of the messages are calling for a change in manager following the ignominious defeat in the Highlands and sub-par defeat to their Championship rivals under Robbie Neilson.

Last week the Foundation of Hearts chairman Stuart Wallace questioned whether withholding pledges was a wise protest move but a number of fans have done so and made their feelings known.

A small protest was held outside the ground in light of the Scottish cup exit, and before another disappointment on Saturday with banners and stickers displayed outside Tynecastle calling for change.

Robbie Neilson (right) has come under criticism from Hearts fans over recent results. (Photo by Rob Casey / SNS Group)

Robbie Neilson (right) has come under criticism from Hearts fans over recent results. (Photo by Rob Casey / SNS Group)

Mr Halliday admitted: “I think it’s a long way back for Robbie to win back the fans if I’m honest.”

Asked on BBC Sportsound if the suspended pledges would return under a new manager he added: “That’s the message we’re getting. It’s always harder to get pledgers and members back on than new ones.

“The numbers are passed to the club - we don’t dilute any message - that’s passed loud and clear to the club whenever anything like this happens.

“The members’ views are put direct to the club so if a discussion is going on, and I’m sure there is, that will shape how some of the board will think. We have two nominated directors and the members’ views will form their standpoint.

Hearts owner Ann Budge during a Scottish Championship match between Hearts and Queen of the South. (Photo by Rob Casey / SNS Group)

“It’s a two-way street. The football club are always in touch asking how things are and how the fans are feeling and we let them know. We are a sounding board for the club and the message that we are getting from our members is that Robbie needs to go.”

Robbie Neilson admitted that “conversations” were coming after the 3-2 home defeat on Saturday.

davemclaren
45 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Foundation director reveals scale of Hearts fans cash contribution cuts and makes Robbie Neilson admission | Edinburgh News (scotsman.com)

Founding director of the Foundation, Gary Halliday has revealed 200 members have stopped their cash input altogether and a similar number have reduced their backing in the week of a Scottish Cup elimination to Brora Rangers and a home league defeat to Queen of the South.

He insists the Tynecastle hierarchy are well aware of fan feeling on recent performances and the Foundation’s figures have been passed on.

“When we went into administration we had 8200 pledgers, or just over that, and a couple of weeks ago we were slightly above that.

“We’re now down to around 8000 so there have been a couple of hundred cancellations and we’ve had a couple of hundred reduce their pledges - they’ve lowered their amounts - and we’ve had about 300 emails in to tell us exactly how the fans and members are thinking.”

Despite being on course for the Championship title and 13 points clear at the summit, many of the messages are calling for a change in manager following the ignominious defeat in the Highlands and sub-par defeat to their Championship rivals under Robbie Neilson.

Last week the Foundation of Hearts chairman Stuart Wallace questioned whether withholding pledges was a wise protest move but a number of fans have done so and made their feelings known.

A small protest was held outside the ground in light of the Scottish cup exit, and before another disappointment on Saturday with banners and stickers displayed outside Tynecastle calling for change.

Mr Halliday admitted: “I think it’s a long way back for Robbie to win back the fans if I’m honest.”

Asked on BBC Sportsound if the suspended pledges would return under a new manager he added: “That’s the message we’re getting. It’s always harder to get pledgers and members back on than new ones.

“The numbers are passed to the club - we don’t dilute any message - that’s passed loud and clear to the club whenever anything like this happens.

“The members’ views are put direct to the club so if a discussion is going on, and I’m sure there is, that will shape how some of the board will think. We have two nominated directors and the members’ views will form their standpoint.

Hearts owner Ann Budge during a Scottish Championship match between Hearts and Queen of the South. (Photo by Rob Casey / SNS Group)

“It’s a two-way street. The football club are always in touch asking how things are and how the fans are feeling and we let them know. We are a sounding board for the club and the message that we are getting from our members is that Robbie needs to go.”

Robbie Neilson admitted that “conversations” were coming after the 3-2 home defeat on Saturday.

What do the Bra and Panty sets look like though?

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

What do the Bra and Panty sets look like though?

I was gonna post that but I thought It'd sound pervy 😄

davemclaren
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I was gonna post that but I thought It'd sound pervy 😄

Sadly, it jumped right out at me. Not sure quite what that means.