Who Should Robbie Keep If We Get Promotion...... ? ( merged )

Agentjambo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Robbie should keep

Frear

Roberts

Kastaneer

Halliday

Halkett

popescu

Henderson

and take them all to Stirling Albion with him. None of them, including Robbie, is good enough for Hearts in the top league.

Christ, the state of that list. Half of an amateur pub team. What have we become ffs :lol:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agentjambo

• GinRummy

• Batistuta87

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Christ, the state of that list. Half of an amateur pub team. What have we become ffs :lol:

Look. I don’t expect Neilson to be shown the door in the summer. He will get us up and that’s job done in many people’s eyes and gives him a mandate to carry on.

If we go to the top league with Halkett and Popescu as a centre half partnership we’ll get beaten heavily and often. We need miles better all over the park, if only to cover for the total inadequacy of a manager who should never have been given the job in the first place.

part_time_jambo

What strikes me about this thread is that a few weeks ago Boyce was terrible, but now he is one of the few worth keeping. Players form goes up and down, and there are plenty of players in the squad who are capable of more than they are showing and are worth keeping. Hopefully they start showing it soon.

21 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Halkett is gash.

Our defensive stats for the last 2 seasons have been disastrous, it’s no coincidence Halkett is the common denominator 

He has to go at the end of the season , when he signed I said he was nothing more than a limited stopper and I was shot down for it.

One of the worst central defenders I’ve seen in a Hearts jersey in 50 years watching HMFC

40 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Robbie should keep

Frear

Roberts

Kastaneer

Halliday

Halkett

popescu

Henderson

and take them all to Stirling Albion with him. None of them, including Robbie, is good enough for Hearts in the top league.

100% mate. Best post ever

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Our defensive stats for the last 2 seasons have been disastrous, it’s no coincidence Halkett is the common denominator 

He has to go at the end of the season , when he signed I said he was nothing more than a limited stopper and I was shot down for it.

One of the worst central defenders I’ve seen in a Hearts jersey in 50 years watching HMFC

He reacts and moves less quickly than a skip

• 4 weeks later...
StevenNaismith
On 15/02/2021 at 18:23, davemclaren said:

Given Stewart likely wont play again this season what will he need to do to convince you? 😄

Hi Dave, this has aged well hasn’t it....🤣

davemclaren
1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Hi Dave, this has aged well hasn’t it....🤣

He didn’t do well with the second goal, did he, from what I saw during the match.   I did say say we should have got the match postponed when we had three players in international squads though. 😎

StevenNaismith
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He didn’t do well with the second goal, did he, from what I saw during the match.   I did say say we should have got the match postponed when we had three players in international squads though. 😎

He’s not a good goalkeeper, Bobby is better as is Harry Stone. Was signed purely to try and force others out the door.

davemclaren
Just now, StevenNaismith said:

He’s not a good goalkeeper, Bobby is better as is Harry Stone. Was signed purely to try and force others out the door.

We can judge him again on Saturday.