Mafia Sign up Thread.

Stuart McNeill

Stuart McNeill

Hoping to start the game around Monday as I am off Tuesday to Friday but easily can do beforehand if we get the numbers.

Tag everyone please.

If this was started last week I would have participated but I'm back to work from Monday so I will sit this one out. Have a good game folks :thumbsup:

Stuart McNeill

1. shapes

2. peaky

4. rudi

6. yvonne

7. nunya

8. Sheldon

9. smack

10. andy

12. sean

15. riddley

16. ross

18. dandy

Edited by Stuart McNeill

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Welcome back. Hows things vlad?

Cheers mate👍

Pretty horrendous few weeks if I’m honest. Was 1 conversation away from being single again which would be disastrous after nearly 4 years together.

Talked it all through last night. Got to the bottom of our problems and looking forward to better times.

With everything going on life’s hard. I can not stress enough how important talking to your wives, partners girlfriends is. If we hadn’t sat down last night and spoken we wouldn’t be together today and I would be knee deep in red wine and trouble.

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Cheers mate👍

Pretty horrendous few weeks if I’m honest. Was 1 conversation away from being single again which would be disastrous after nearly 4 years together.

Talked it all through last night. Got to the bottom of our problems and looking forward to better times.

With everything going on life’s hard. I can not stress enough how important talking to your wives, partners girlfriends is. If we hadn’t sat down last night and spoken we wouldn’t be together today and I would be knee deep in red wine and trouble.

The wife and I have been there a couple of times so I know what it is like. As you say communication is everything and I am glad you both realised that before it is to late. This situation must be a strain on so many relationships and I suppose these things can only make you stronger.

Hope it works out. 

48 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

The wife and I have been there a couple of times so I know what it is like. As you say communication is everything and I am glad you both realised that before it is to late. This situation must be a strain on so many relationships and I suppose these things can only make you stronger.

Hope it works out. 

It was pretty scary as we haven’t had any significant arguments in nearly 4 years. It was shit or bust territory so I spilled my guts. She then spilled hers and all of a sudden everything made sense. Lots of tears and hugs and things look a lot brighter.

Talking is absolutely the right thing to do. I’m not a good talker. I hate it. Lesson learned though.

Tenaciousdandy
2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

It was pretty scary as we haven’t had any significant arguments in nearly 4 years. It was shit or bust territory so I spilled my guts. She then spilled hers and all of a sudden everything made sense. Lots of tears and hugs and things look a lot brighter.

Talking is absolutely the right thing to do. I’m not a good talker. I hate it. Lesson learned though.

Good to hear you both managed to sort it out, been with my current missus for nearly 6 years and thankfully not fell out yet, we are both pretty laid back, plus we get to have some time apart with not living together permanently due to kids situation which probably helps as well tbh 

8 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Good to hear you both managed to sort it out, been with my current missus for nearly 6 years and thankfully not fell out yet, we are both pretty laid back, plus we get to have some time apart with not living together permanently due to kids situation which probably helps as well tbh 

Current Mrs 😂 

1. shapes

2. peaky

3. alim

4. rudi

5. ian

6. yvonne

7. nunya

8. Sheldon

9. smack

10. andy

11. boof

12. sean

13. vlad

14. gofs

15. riddley

16. ross

18. dandy

21. bunny

25. prince

Chose the first available for people who wanted random.

1 hour ago, Shapes said:

8 is the goonliest number known to man so I'm ready to vote sheldon 

Isn't he pretty much permanently a mason these days?

5 hours ago, Smack said:

1. shapes

2. peaky

3. alim

4. rudi

5. ian

6. yvonne

7. nunya

8. Sheldon

9. smack

10. andy

11. boof

12. sean

13. vlad

14. gofs

15. riddley

16. ross

18. dandy

21. bunny

25. prince

Chose the first available for people who wanted random.

Am i blacklisted? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Seats said:

Am i blacklisted? 🤔

I'm blaming Stuart, I copy pasted his most recent list and filled it from who had commented afterwards.

1. shapes

2. peaky

3. alim

4. rudi

5. ian

6. yvonne

7. nunya

8. Sheldon

9. smack

10. andy

11. boof

12. sean