Gregg Wallace

Fort Vallance

Fort Vallance

Just read the EEN article about Gregg Wallace visiting our capital on a city break. (can't post link) There is a photo of him trying on a kilt which looks very much like the Hearts tartan. I'm sure the experts will be able to confirm or deny. Have to record tonight's edition though. Small matter of three points to pick up tonight.

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Good to see that lockdown isn't affecting you! 😀

Do you mean reading an article about Gregg Wallace or the fact that he's actually reading the EEN

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Do you mean reading an article about Gregg Wallace or the fact that he's actually reading the EEN

When you're worrying about what Gregg Wallace is wearing..........

Doesn't look quite like the Hearts tartan to me. Looks like there's shades of blue in there but ours doesn't have that.

Big Millwall tattoo proudly on show though.

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

😐

bpanews_0da77dc9-6bf3-4349-a1f7-64487fa6df72_1.jpeg.jpg

a wee bit of sick just came up into my mouth. Why has he got a sporran half way up his gut? Tool.

Edited by TypoonJambo

Fort Vallance
46 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Good to see that lockdown isn't affecting you! 😀

Clearly it is or I wouldn't be reading that rag.

I remember a load of posters on here reached out to him on twitter to try and get him to go to the 5-1 final, he agreed, we asked Hearts for a ticket and they said no. 🤔

Would have been pretty funny if it could have happened.

mickycameron98
1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

I remember a load of posters on here reached out to him on twitter to try and get him to go to the 5-1 final, he agreed, we asked Hearts for a ticket and they said no. 🤔

Gregg and his buttery biscuit base. Any chance we can drag this thread up again, it was rather amusing 😂

Stuart of Bute Modern Tartan is the closest I've seen to that.

stuart-of-bute-modern.jpg.29d4d6af4106256a69282e0483abd357.jpg

Wallace tartan is usually red yellow and black or green yellow and black.

But there's literally millions of them and half of them are probably made up so **** knows. 

2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The Kilt is a little high too. Middle of the knee is correct if I am not mistaken.

Should kiss the ground whilst knelt. He'd throttle himself with his sporran if he knelt down. 

Fort Vallance
5 hours ago, Locky said:

Doesn't look quite like the Hearts tartan to me. Looks like there's shades of blue in there but ours doesn't have that.

Big Millwall tattoo proudly on show though.

Maybe my crap device but looks grey rather than blue on my screen.

TheOnlyWayis51
5 hours ago, neilnunb said:

😐

bpanews_0da77dc9-6bf3-4349-a1f7-64487fa6df72_1.jpeg.jpg

Looks like an angry baked bean. To wear anything maroon requires a certain class and Mr. Wallace needs to up his game.

Captain Lithuania
6 hours ago, cosanostra said:

IIRC someone on here had sorted him a ticket, then his “people” said he wasn’t going to be able to come. 

Hibs ****. 

Doctor FinnBarr
48 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

IIRC someone on here had sorted him a ticket, then his “people” said he wasn’t going to be able to come. 

Hibs ****. 

Correct, Drew Busby ended up with it instead.

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

a wee bit of sick just came up into my mouth. Why has he got a sporran half way up his gut? Tool.

Maybe he's just got a really small tallywhacker.

9 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Just read the EEN article about Gregg Wallace visiting our capital on a city break. (can't post link) There is a photo of him trying on a kilt which looks very much like the Hearts tartan. I'm sure the experts will be able to confirm or deny. Have to record tonight's edition though. Small matter of three points to pick up tonight.

Who's Gregg Wallace......?

Met him in a Berlin Bier Garten a couple of years ago. Spoke about the 2012 thing - he was totally confused about it all TBH. He was filming some food show and got really narked when I asked where John Torode was. He started listing all the shows he does without Torode. Guess it is a question that gets his back up!. He then started being a bit of a dick himself in return and said something along the lines of "I can't understand you, mate" - I don't have a very strong Scottish accent at all - I apparently gave him my death stare (so my mate said) and Wallace looked like he was about shi-te himself! Haha

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Green socks with a maroon kilt

:facepalm:

No sir, nearly correct, it’s the fn green soaks , just gives me the boak 🤮, he’s certainly dipped in my buttery base chart

Fort Vallance
12 hours ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

Has he had his badges? Need someone with experience of getting results out of dumplings.

Fixed.

Watched the documentary. It was one of 3 wallace tartans he was trying on. Enjoyed the show. Pity he didn't stop outside Tynecastle. 

On 26/02/2021 at 10:16, i8hibsh said:

:greggy:

Perhaps he could be brought in to show Ann and the girls in the office how to bake better cakes to hand out to the players as wee treats after training?