Interim head coach Inverness - candidates

Glamorgan Jambo

The Grim Reaper
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I know man but this whole having friends is so pathetic. It is not to say we hate these clubs but it all has a feel of skipping along the road holding hands with other clubs. It is bad enough we have an owner who invites Hibs chairmen etc round for high tea and a gossip without the fans being soft too.

I don't hate ICT which is a compliment in itself as I ****ing hate everything but I could not even give a **** if my mother became their manager. They are nothing to me. We are both as a club and fanbase getting softer with every season. Our results are also showing this.

Time to get the leather jaiket on, put the fag behind the ear, sweep the hair back and start being ***** and beating the living shite out of everyone who comes our way.

What’s Neil McCann going to ICT got to do with us or Ann Budge?

Just now, The Grim Reaper said:

What’s Neil McCann going to ICT got to do with us or Ann Budge?

It is just the whole 'interest' in it. Every second day there seems to be a thread on here about ICT or Partick. Who gives a ****. Seriously who? We are a ****ing laughing stock. Since Budge came in we are getting our ***** kicked in and giving away our dinner money on a daily basis. Even at Tynie we are welcoming. Boils my ****ing piss it does.

The Grim Reaper
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is just the whole 'interest' in it. Every second day there seems to be a thread on here about ICT or Partick. Who gives a ****. Seriously who? We are a ****ing laughing stock. Since Budge came in we are getting our ***** kicked in and giving away our dinner money on a daily basis. Even at Tynie we are welcoming. Boils my ****ing piss it does.

😳

Glamorgan Jambo
20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I started the thread mate. Half as a relevant comment about our next opponents and half as a light hearted wind up (my nomination of Craig Levein for the gig).

Nothing about half and half scarves or working out how to get ICT into

the play offs.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I know man but this whole having friends is so pathetic. It is not to say we hate these clubs but it all has a feel of skipping along the road holding hands with other clubs. It is bad enough we have an owner who invites Hibs chairmen etc round for high tea and a gossip without the fans being soft too.

I don't hate ICT which is a compliment in itself as I ****ing hate everything but I could not even give a **** if my mother became their manager. They are nothing to me. We are both as a club and fanbase getting softer with every season. Our results are also showing this.

Time to get the leather jaiket on, put the fag behind the ear, sweep the hair back and start being ***** and beating the living shite out of everyone who comes our way.

Wrong time of month, sweet cheeks?

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You dont go or allegedly dont co ntribute, so your opinion is as worthless as a Neil Lennon opinion.

Edited by John Findlay

9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I have thought this for a long time.

I think you need help, seriously.

23 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You dont go or allegedly dont co ntribute, so your opinion is as worthless as a Neil Lennon opinion.

I've bought ppv 3 times this season. 

24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I've bought ppv 3 times this season. 

I'm not interested in your sexual fetishes😉

3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I'm not interested in your sexual fetishes😉

I'd never ppv for that. Too many free websites nowadays.

A_A wehatethehibs
9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

:lol: This post cracks me up. FFS Hearts!!!!!!!! ****ing threads about ICT!!!!!!???? Budge oooooooooot!!!!!!!!! 

Italian Lambretta
10 hours ago, Pele_Is_God said:

I don't know, not even sure if Robbo will be back.

Hopefully back at Tynie when we get rid of the touchline scarecrow

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

:lol: This post cracks me up. FFS Hearts!!!!!!!! ****ing threads about ICT!!!!!!???? Budge oooooooooot!!!!!!!!! 

Not even close to joking when I say that I reckon if we lose on Friday some of our lot will applaud ICT.

14 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

interesting to see how he does. Been linked with the hearts job on more than one occasion

My choice before RN was appointed,there is a manager there,he will be ready for the Hearts game,RN and the players will have to up for this game,not confident.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Not even close to joking when I say that I reckon if we lose on Friday some of our lot will applaud ICT.

What is wrong with you , you spend more time trolling the place trying to find a way to link the topic to your hatred of Budge. Never comment on positive threads and even this thread is a step up in your deluded behaviour

15 hours ago, Barack said:

You seen his face...?🤨

Haven’t seen Malpas in a whiley. I was more meaning his personality. Always been really decent to me 

13 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

Wrong time of month, sweet cheeks?

Wrong time of year/life/history delete as appropriate

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

What is wrong with you , you spend more time trolling the place trying to find a way to link the topic to your hatred of Budge. Never comment on positive threads and even this thread is a step up in your deluded behaviour

Haven’t seen Malpas in a whiley. I was more meaning his personality. Always been really decent to me 

Wrong time of year/life/history delete as appropriate

😆👍

On 23/02/2021 at 13:16, R1874 said:

Levein is an excellent shout.

Knows Scottish football inside out. Close to Robbo. Capable of being a decent manager- his first year in second spell was fine

Most importantly means less time for Zoom calls with Robbie and/or Budge 

He thinks he does. Talks a good game but ultimately a loser