Rangers chart take over

spirt of 98

8 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

There is something wrong with any hearts fan who’s prefer Celtic to win a league over any team on the face earth. 

no other club has done as much damage to hearts on and off the pitch as celtic. 

One club 's whole history is based on religious bigotry, the other is based on being plastic paddies. I laugh at the latter and despise the former so, if I was being tortured until I had to pick one of them to win, it would be the green ones.

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

One club 's whole history is based on religious bigotry, the other is based on being plastic paddies. I laugh at the latter and despise the former so, if I was being tortured until I had to pick one of them to win, it would be the green ones.

well that’s absolute nonsense. 😂

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

Similar to my thoughts, but Tbh what swings me is that rangers cheated and paid players extra for a decade robbing us of league places, cups and possibly even titles. Sticking to football only, this swings it. 

Both are as bad as each other tho. 

Scottish hating, cheating, bigoted arseholes v terriost loving, brittish hating wanabae Irish arseholes. 

A cancer on our game and society. 

On a lighter note-Rangers winning the league at such a canter is also funny in a way, Lennon has ruined celtic in 2 seasons 😂😂

2 hours ago, XB52 said:

“Plastic Paddies” there’s a whole lot more sinister about that club and it’s fans than them being fake Irishmen! 

For me Rangers fans are openly bigoted what you see is what you get, Celtic are horrible slekit two faced rats that you simply can’t trust!

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

well that’s absolute nonsense. 😂

Hearts fans do not need to hate celtic more than rangers. 

Hating one team more than an other does not make you a bigger Hearts supporter, folk can have different opinions on other teams without others losing thier shit. 

**** them both tho. 

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hearts fans do not need to hate celtic more than rangers. 

Hating one team more than an other does not make you a bigger Hearts supporter, folk can have different opinions on other teams without others losing thier shit. 

**** them both tho. 

This is about the impact both clubs have had on hearts. As I’ve outlined previously there is no comparison in this regard. 

I hate Celtic more than Rangers but i still hate Rangers. I genuinely couldn't care less who wins the title usually as we are never in contention. But on this occasion I'd rather it be Rangers than Celtic. Next season ill go back to not giving a ****. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I hate Celtic more than Rangers but i still hate Rangers. I genuinely couldn't care less who wins the title usually as we are never in contention. But on this occasion I'd rather it be Rangers than Celtic. Next season ill go back to not giving a ****. 

👍🏻

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

This is about the impact both clubs have had on hearts. As I’ve outlined previously there is no comparison in this regard. 

Rangers cheated for ten years, cheated Scottish football and Hearts out of money, trophies and league placings. 

Also cheated the tax payer. 

You are right, there is no comparison. 

Anyway, it's pototoe or potatoe, folk can choose whovever they  dislike more without folk getting bent out of shape about it. 

That includes hibs as well. 😉

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Exactly. Putting all other points aside - we are in the championship because of their push for 10IAR, the league would have finished should they not have pulled the strings and forced the hand of the league.

what better than to see them fail at the last hurdle 

11 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

only hearts ? remember why that slogan even exists 

The club who’s push for the 9 🙄 resulted in hearts being voted out of the league, who’s fans run around in balaclavas making throat cutting gestures, who forced me to explain to my kids why they were singing about burning hearts fans on bonfires, who forced the half time game moved for spitting at kids, who forced the kiosks to be closed by robbing them, 1986, 1916. 

rangers fans are arseholes.. compared to that lot they are angels.

**** celtic, and duck every single ***** who supports them. I wish them nothing but misery.

How about being slashed across the cheek by a rangers fan at the top of Robertson ave causing the tongue to flop out the side of the face...

But aye, they're just arseholes!! 🤦‍♂️

kingantti1874
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Rangers cheated for ten years, cheated Scottish football and Hearts out of money, trophies and league placings. 

Also cheated the tax payer. 

You are right, there is no comparison. 

Anyway, it's pototoe or potatoe, folk can choose whovever they  dislike more without folk getting bent out of shape about it. 

That includes hibs as well. 😉

Lots of teams will make the exact same argument re hearts. I’m not defending rangers, actually can’t bear them.

Aside from forcing us into the champ.  Their ****ing fans defiled tynecastle more than once - and smeared their own shit on the walls. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, jambogemz said:

How about being slashed across the cheek by a rangers fan at the top of Robertson ave causing the tongue to flop out the side of the face...

But aye, they're just arseholes!! 🤦‍♂️

That’s terrible, you are right both sets have their share of utter scum. Celtics utter scum have a bigger issue with hearts than rangers utter scum and act on it regularly.

My bus was bricked by Celtic fans on the was to the 1996 semi final. My dad was hit by brick and I as a kid was cut by the glass.  I was also spat on by a hooped wearing moron for the crime of wearing a Scotland top. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Lots of teams will make the exact same argument re hearts. I’m not defending rangers, actually can’t bear them.

Aside from forcing us into the champ.  Their ****ing fans defiled tynecastle more than once - and smeared their own shit on the walls. 

Rangers being liquidated and paying players through tax avoidance is not the same us as imo. Each to their own tho. 

Celtic are dirty *******s, both sets have form tho. 

I've been gobbled on at Ibrox when we used to be housed below and I remember a Hearts supporter bus getting smashed after the abandoned game in the championship. 

That's fans tho, every team has idiots, the OF more than most. 

The club cheating to pay players for more than a decade to gain a sporting advantage still sticks with me, personally tho. 

I tend to hate the team we are playing next most. 

13 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

The thought of that lot winning the title disgusts me to such an extent that I will be avoiding all newspapers and TV coverage of Scottish Football for a good few weeks when it comes time for them to wrap up the title.

I haven't paid any attention to music charts for about twenty years so avoiding this should be pretty easy for me to do as well.

I can imagine them all on rainjurz meeja congratulating themselves on coming up with such a fantastically original idea and havering about winning their 55th title in nine years.

Bunch of Tregs.

Is this Rangers Media ? 

Hearts fans downloading The Rangers shit WTF 😕

46 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Is this Rangers Media ? 

Hearts fans downloading The Rangers shit WTF 😕

Indeed, poor form, **** the rangers.