Rangers chart take over

spirt of 98

Rangers fans are planning a chart take over with them downloading Simply the Best to send it to number one to celebrate winning the title. 

Wouldn’t it be funny if is Jambos downloaded Hey Jude on the same week in an effort to send it to number one to stop their wee plan?

Petty I know but funny all the same. 

or we could encourage fans of other clubs to download Zombie Nation as as a collective we could win. 

Thoughts? 

kingantti1874

First of all there about 20 of them to every one of us. 

secondly - whilst I won’t outwardly celebrate. I’m absolutely delighted that they’ve destroyed those hooped ****s who are responsible for where we find ourselves.. I will absolutely revel in their pain.  If a wee song annoys them even more then that’s super 👍🏻

haveyouheard1874
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

secondly - whilst I won’t outwardly celebrate. I’m absolutely delighted that they’ve destroyed those hooped ****s who are responsible for where we find ourselves.. I will absolutely revel in their pain.  If a wee song annoys them even more then that’s super 👍🏻

👍

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

The Timothy meltdown is quite hilarious. 

gorgie rd eh11
17 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Rangers fans are planning a chart take over with them downloading Simply the Best to send it to number one to celebrate winning the title. 

Wouldn’t it be funny if is Jambos downloaded Hey Jude on the same week in an effort to send it to number one to stop their wee plan?

Petty I know but funny all the same. 

or we could encourage fans of other clubs to download Zombie Nation as as a collective we could win. 

Thoughts? 

**** Celtic.

Usually anything old Rangers won would piss me off but I just think of its liquidation. Green's lot were always likely to win something eventually. No problem with this chart topping attempt. Might download it too.

9 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

The Timothy meltdown is quite hilarious. 

It’s a bit sickening their fans aren’t at the games at the moment as that would be a joy to watch. 

I know rangers can win it before they play Celtic now but can you image the abuse Lennon and the players would have got that day with fans in the ground 😂😂

19 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Couldn't give a Turkish delight about what pain the old firm give each other but after what Scottish football went through to appease Celtic it's good to see them getting their nose rubbed in it.  

It would be funny if non old firm fans all download a song letting rangers know it's their first trophy.  

The thought of that lot winning the title disgusts me to such an extent that I will be avoiding all newspapers and TV coverage of Scottish Football for a good few weeks when it comes time for them to wrap up the title.

I haven't paid any attention to music charts for about twenty years so avoiding this should be pretty easy for me to do as well.

I can imagine them all on rainjurz meeja congratulating themselves on coming up with such a fantastically original idea and havering about winning their 55th title in nine years.

Bunch of Tregs.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

The thought of that lot winning the title disgusts me to such an extent that I will be avoiding all newspapers and TV coverage of Scottish Football for a good few weeks when it comes time for them to wrap up the title.

I haven't paid any attention to music charts for about twenty years so avoiding this should be pretty easy for me to do as well.

I can imagine them all on rainjurz meeja congratulating themselves on coming up with such a fantastically original idea and havering about winning their 55th title in nine years.

Bunch of Tregs.

If you’d rather  rather celtic won it you are broken

Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

"Download charts" are what the pop-pickers call them nowadays.

Does this mean I need to hear Tina Turner on my wireless?

Gordon Ramsay
27 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not going to celebrate it but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the moment they win it. 

The pain that will engulf everyone associated with Celtic will be simply glorious and its long overdue. 

I care not a jot for which of those poisonous institutions wins a league Hearts are not in.

Theyre as bad as each other and so are their supporters.

**** em both. The song is shite as well but they won’t be playing it on Planet Rock or Radio 6 do I ain’t gonna hear it 

39 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

how I feel . 

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Probably poster would rather neither were winning  it. BOTH clubs are cheating bigoted institutions. Nothing  to do with being ' broken'. I see them both the same. One time it will be Rangers shafting everyone, next time Celtic, and on and on.

Edited by Riccarton3

17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Why does one have to ‘rather’ one over the other? I couldn’t care less what one of them wins it, maybe that’s just me though 🤷🏻‍♂️.

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Probably poster would rather neither were winning  it. BOTH clubs are cheating bigoted institutions. Nothing  to do with being ' broken'. I see them both the same. One time it will be Rangers shifting everyone, next time Celtic, and on and on.

This in spades.

if Rangers were top of league last season when it ended no chance they would have been as vocal.

just so happens it was Celtic and I hate them so if they suffer excellent. Hoped they lost the league and the fabled 10 won’t be celebrating Rangers winning feck all

kingantti1874
Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Probably poster would rather neither were winning  it. BOTH clubs are cheating bigoted institutions. Nothing  to do with being ' broken'. I see them both the same. One time it will be Rangers shifting everyone, next time Celtic, and on and on.

Comparing the two - the damage and pain they have done to our club and our fans by those hooped demons, is not Remotely comparable - on and off the pitch. The list of sins commited by those hooped ****s is absolutely endless.

Buying the league in 86, pulling the strings of our expulsion, smearing human faeces on the walls of tynecastle are particular highlights.

That view that they are equal is driven by politics or religion, it cannot be based on the experience of being a hearts fan. 

Doctor FinnBarr
20 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Does this mean I need to hear Tina Turner on my wireless?

I'll not be listening to my radiogram for a long while.

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Comparing the two - the damage and pain they have done to our club and our fans by those hooped demons, is not Remotely comparable - on and off the pitch. The list of sins commited by those hooped ****s is absolutely endless.

Buying the league in 86, pulling the strings of our expulsion, smearing human faeces on the walls of tynecastle are particular highlights.

That view that they are equal is driven by politics or religion, it cannot be based on the experience of being a hearts fan. 

I'm sorry but you said the poster would be broken if they preferred Celtic to win it. Broken by what?

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

I'm sorry but you said the poster would be broken if they preferred Celtic to win it. Broken by what?

There is something wrong with any hearts fan who’s prefer Celtic to win a league over any team on the face earth. 

no other club has done as much damage to hearts on and off the pitch as celtic. 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

There is something wrong with any hearts fan who’s prefer Celtic to win a league over any team on the face earth. 

The poster didn't even say they'd prefer Celtic. I said that so apologies to the poster. Probably away to his bed. 

26 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Probably poster would rather neither were winning  it. BOTH clubs are cheating bigoted institutions. Nothing  to do with being ' broken'. I see them both the same. One time it will be Rangers shafting everyone, next time Celtic, and on and on.

You are correct that I would prefer it if neither of the two of them were winning the league.

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

There is something wrong with any Hearts fan that has a preference that any other team wins anything IMO. Only Hearts, remember. 

only hearts ? remember why that slogan even exists 

The club who’s push for the 9 🙄 resulted in hearts being voted out of the league, who’s fans run around in balaclavas making throat cutting gestures, who forced me to explain to my kids why they were singing about burning hearts fans on bonfires, who forced the half time game moved for spitting at kids, who forced the kiosks to be closed by robbing them, 1986, 1916. 

rangers fans are arseholes.. compared to that lot they are angels.

**** celtic, and duck every single ***** who supports them. I wish them nothing but misery.

13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I can tell how much you love the Hearts post after post. More important than anything 👍

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

only hearts ? remember why that slogan even exists 

The club who’s push for the 9 🙄 resulted in hearts being voted out of the league, who’s fans run around in balaclavas making throat cutting gestures, who forced me to explain to my kids why they were singing about burning hearts fans on bonfires, who forced the half time game moved for spitting at kids, who forced the kiosks to be closed by robbing them, 1986, 1916. 

rangers fans are arseholes.. compared to that lot they are angels.

**** celtic, and duck every single ***** who supports them. I wish them nothing but misery.

I don’t buy in to the theory that we are where we are because of Celtic, nope, we are where we are because we were pish leading up to a pandemic that stopped football. And yes they have done some shocking things at tynecastle but are you claiming that we don’t have a lot of arseholes in our support that sing shocking stuff back at them? I have to try and change subject when my niece asks me what it is we are singing about when a large number in the thousands are trotting out the paedo songs, why grown men laugh and sing songs about that is beyond me, it’s disgusting. But as I said, I couldn’t care less what one wins it, this year, next year, in twenty years, if it’s not Hearts, then who cares. 

18 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Celtic fans pain over their failure to win a tainted 10 in a row is wonderful. 

Agree, and  they never even won 9 ! It was gifted.

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

We should send the Bonnie Tyler version to number one 😁

Tonight's piece of really interesting information:

"Total Eclipse Of The Heart" was written for Meatloaf, but his record company turned it down, and Bonnie Tyler got it.  That song made her the first Welsh singer to top the charts in the USA and the first female singer to go straight into the UK charts at number one.

Never say you never learn anything useful on kickback.

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

This, a million times over! 

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, theshed said:

It’s a bit sickening their fans aren’t at the games at the moment as that would be a joy to watch. 

I know rangers can win it before they play Celtic now but can you image the abuse Lennon and the players would have got that day with fans in the ground 😂😂

It might be a blessing they aren't there. Remember the scenes the last time Rangers won the league at Parkhead? 

Bazzas right boot

It's a good song. 

Don't mind penny arcade either-that would be a better wind up song as well! 

Both are better than the pish belted out by current singers. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's a good song. 

You really need to learn to be negative about stuff when its shite sometimes man.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, WageThief said:

You really need to learn to be negative about stuff when its shite sometimes man.

😂😂

Simply the best is a good song, rangers ruined it tho. 

The OF have done that with a few songs tho, *******s. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂

Simply the best is a good song, rangers ruined it tho. 

The OF have done that with a few songs tho, *******s. 

The only one I can think of is This Land Is Your Land, but I suppose there'll be a few others.  That was kinda ruined by other associations and verse-dropping anyway.

Whereas we improve on songs we sing back to them, like 'in my liverpool home'

The only Tina Turner song I'd bother listening to is Nutbush City Limits

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, WageThief said:

The only one I can think of is This Land Is Your Land, but I suppose there'll be a few others.  That was kinda ruined by other associations and verse-dropping anyway.

Whereas we improve on songs we sing back to them, like 'in my liverpool home'

The only Tina Turner song I'd bother listening to is Nutbush City Limits

I used to like "the best" , "penny arcade"  and "you'll never walk along."

All ruined.