Another Covid Breach

Jeff

18 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Why was Madden in charge of a Greek league game ? 

not surprised either the powers in charge are about a week behind as usual 

At the behest of uefa.   Sorry, request of uefa.  :whistling:

Trying to play it down saying the linesman had a negative test, aye ya diddy  but he could have a positive one tomorrow that’s why he should have been self isolating .

but why let the cold truth get in the way of a half hearted attempt to play it down.

43 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Time for the SFA to take the lead and hammer him if he had already tested positive.

Doing a good job of shooting themselves in the foot. 

1 hour ago, James1874f said:

Why was Madden in charge of a Greek league game ? 

not surprised either the powers in charge are about a week behind as usual 

Believe it or not, Greek football is even more corrupt than our game. There's been so much match fixing going on in Greece that they've had to bring in foreign refs for the Athens derby.

10 hours ago, Locky said:

Believe it or not, Greek football is even more corrupt than our game. There's been so much match fixing going on in Greece that they've had to bring in foreign refs for the Athens derby.

Yikes! Amazing and we send them Bobby Fecking Madden worlds gone nuts

12 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

The SFA. 

:rofl:

If one emoji ever summed up that clown show, you've hit the nail on the head. An absolute circus on incompetent clowns. Odds are the assistant probably thought he was fine since they'd put him down on that game. Considering how aggressively they've went after clubs for rule breaches, this couldn't have been funnier. Absolute tits. 

10 hours ago, Locky said:

it is for any high profile game that could lead to violence

https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2018/09/25/freece-foreign-referees-fifa/

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it is for any high profile game that could lead to violence

https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2018/09/25/freece-foreign-referees-fifa/

Yeah I wasn't sure if it extended to other high profile games. My mate is a PAOK fan and I could barely hold my laughter in when telling him who they had for the Athens derby, although apparently he had a good game.

Would like to see something similar here, but I don't we can justify the need for it just yet. There's been several cases of refs in Greece having their houses petrol bombed or them being assaulted for poor performances in these games. Mental stuff.

23 minutes ago, Locky said:

Yeah I wasn't sure if it extended to other high profile games. My mate is a PAOK fan and I could barely hold my laughter in when telling him who they had for the Athens derby, although apparently he had a good game.

Would like to see something similar here, but I don't we can justify the need for it just yet. There's been several cases of refs in Greece having their houses petrol bombed or them being assaulted for poor performances in these games. Mental stuff.

Yet ours get upset and kick off if you want to speak to them 

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Our refs don't know they're born!

🤣🤣 

Whats the odds on it being a question raised in todays daily briefing by someone in the media (by that i mean a Celtic fan) and then everyone kicks off as NS says she is ****ed off with questions about football the SFA are w****** and rolls her eyes

Edited by sadj

29 minutes ago, Locky said:

if he did not have a good game he would not have got out of the stadium in one piece

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

if he did not have a good game he would not have got out of the stadium in one piece

Prob had a terrible game but for both teams  so they were bemused and thought they were dreaming

Bizarre they chose a guy from Scotland. Would it not have made sense to get a team from Cyprus or Turkey? 

It's like there isn't a global pandemic ongoing

5 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Bizarre they chose a guy from Scotland. Would it not have made sense to get a team from Cyprus or Turkey? 

Turkey? 🥴

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Or an ongoing international stand off between Greece and Turkey, yet that would go down well.

jambo-in-furness

I can’t help chuckling to myself due to the thought that Madden and co are given the same status as “elite” sportsmen.  

Hoe did they get to Greece and back?   Private jet?  Or jets?

And another thing,  why send to a corrupt football nation a corrupt referee?  Two negatives make a positive perhaps?

I know  Too many question marks.

2 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

I can’t help chuckling to myself due to the thought that Madden and co are given the same status as “elite” sportsmen.  

Hoe did they get to Greece and back?   Private jet?  Or jets?

And another thing,  why send to a corrupt football nation a corrupt referee?  Two negatives make a positive perhaps?

I know  Too many question marks.

No chance the SFA or SPFL would fork out on private jets.

It's an absolute farce and another middle finger to the general public from Scottish Football.

jambo-in-furness
30 minutes ago, Jeff said:

No chance the SFA or SPFL would fork out on private jets.

It's an absolute farce and another middle finger to the general public from Scottish Football.

Would the Greeks not pick up the tab?