Craig Gordon

Malinga the Swinga

48 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Wheres this interview? Anyone got a link,please?

It was just a mic in the face "what did you think of that" post match interview after the game, I don't know if it's been posted anywhere separately.

He was not impressed.

Glamorgan Jambo

Gordon got it bang on about the way we start games. There’s two things teams need to do in the first 10-15 minutes:- first the attackers need to hassle the heck out of the opponents defence so that they resort to hoofing the ball upfield and don’t get a chance to get their passing game going. Second the midfield need to start passing with purpose and get the movement and game tempo going. And that’s it. Our attackers sat back early on last night and they got into a tempo way earlier than us. The game where we did the pressing part correctly was Alloa away where Frear, Roberts and Henderson were the front 3. And no I’m not wanting that repeated but a couple more younger and faster players in the team now please.

Craig looked and sounded like I felt at the end of the game.I know he had very little to do again but hope he stays injury free as he must inspire those in front of him.Saved us from going 2-0 down when the boy hesitated in the 1st half but excellent reflexes.

Craig Gordon looked completely pissed off at the interview after the game. 

The face of a man who knows something is far, far wrong at this club. 

He is not wrong either. 

We are a shambles on the pitch and God knows what we actually do at training. 

On 27/02/2021 at 08:27, kingantti1874 said:

Liked his interview last night, he was pissed and didn’t hide it

On 27/02/2021 at 10:27, Robbo-Jambo said:

Craig Gordon looked completely pissed off at the interview after the game. 

The face of a man who knows something is far, far wrong at this club. 

He is not wrong either. 

We are a shambles on the pitch and God knows what we actually do at training. 

He is one of the very few who look like they genuinely care......we are lacking players who will fight for their teammates and too many are passionless. There is no togetherness, team spirit or camaraderie in our squad.

I’m not a fan of a GK being the captain but CG showed on Friday night that he gives more of a **** that the guy who currently has the captains armband.

48 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He is one of the very few who look like they genuinely care......we are lacking players who will fight for their teammates and too many are passionless. There is no togetherness, team spirit or camaraderie in our squad.

I’m not a fan of a GK being the captain but CG showed on Friday night that he gives more of a **** that the guy who currently has the captains armband.

Yip, Naismith looks completely disinterested these days. 

You do get the feeling that there is not much of a bond between the players in the squad tbh. 

I missed the interview gutted, because I'm desperate to see a player,any players,with a fraction of the passion we fans have for the team. 

17 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Yip, Naismith looks completely disinterested these days. 

You do get the feeling that there is not much of a bond between the players in the squad tbh. 

The time I think we saw anything resembling a team fighting for the jersey was the Scottish Cup Final.....

That penalty shoot-out has drained the enthusiasm out of some I think. Naismith hasn’t tried a leg since that game imo.