Robbie poll February 2021 (not the latest poll)

GinRummy

Robbie poll  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. Should he go.

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok we're winning this league, gets us back up, Robbie's doing what we all want, but ###k me, it's brutal viewing and we're all not happy the way we play, slow,slow,slow, sideways passing, players out of position, one up front, wingers? lol etc...

we should be much further ahead in the league, that's for sure, Robbie's making a pigs ear of it, take the shackles off the players, and let them play, ffs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• mitch41

• NANOJAMBO

16 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

If In doubt play the Levein card.

You must be bored talking to the same 6 regulars on Talk Hearts.

Mind and wash those tracky bottoms.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's all clap this judgemental person on what a Hearts fan decides what they wear 🙈, the high and mighty of our world has spoken, all you peasants that dare wear tracky bottoms, should seize to exist within our support. 

If only the tit knew Robbie and the players all wear tracky bottoms. 

There's one word i call people like you 

We will be planning for next season by replacing current players with better players so we improve as a team.....

I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t be doing the same with our management team and coaching staff.

Toxteth O'Grady
54 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Budge should remove herself from any decision this big. It is clear from her own admission she has no clue about the footballing side of the football club. CE and SD should have final say. 

I watched the documentary when she said she'd be looking to win every game in the championship. Just no grasp. Delegate.

What has the CEO done to suggest he should have anything to do with choosing a manager? In fact what has he done at all apart from pissing off supporters with the season ticket debacle? I can’t even remember his name! 

Neil Dongcaster
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Theres nothing nefarious, stop being such a drama queen.

Its just the same tired old bores spouting the same pish ad infinitum. Half of them would be greeting if we beat ten in a row cause we didnt beat St Johnstone 10-0 in 2023.

If JJ was in agreement with half of those who have thus far voted the he'd be half right, or half wrong depending in your viewpoint. Id imagine theres **** all anyone on here would post that would persuade him to do anything ether way.

Unless its 'clearly unanimous' obviously

I’m not being a drama queen. Seeking to belittle others for sharing their opinions on how the club could be performing better is dangerous. Should only people you agree with be allowed to post? 

Also, JJ isn’t sporting director please do keep up.

1 minute ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

I’m not being a drama queen. Seeking to belittle others for sharing their opinions on how the club could be performing better is dangerous. Should only people you agree with be allowed to post? 

I don’t think it’s the Sporting Directors decision tbh. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Not a drama queen but typing an opinion is "dangerous"  :rofl:

No one is belittling others for sharing their opinion but its the same stuff time afer tine after time from the same posters. On and on and on...

Whats been said on this thread that hasnt been said dozens of times on dozens of differet threads that all end up the same?

#staysafe though when doing so.

Neil Dongcaster
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Not a drama queen but typing an opinion is "dangerous"  :rofl:

No one is belittling others for sharing their opinion but its the same stuff time afer tine after time from the same posters. On and on and on...

Whats been said on this thread that hasnt been said dozens of times on dozens of differet threads that all end up the same?

#staysafe though when doing so.

You don’t think opinions can be dangerous? Very naive.

Your statement that nobody is belittling people for their opinions just isn’t true. I’ve had plenty of abuse, look back a few posts and people are insinuating things about what I wear because of my opinions.

With regards to the same things being discussed week after week I’m not sure what you really expect? The way for Robbie to silence these posts is to perform well, play good football and get results consistently. Until that happens you’ll have a significant amount of fans that aren’t happy. 

I love Robbie Neilson, he's a club legend and will always be held in high regard by me.

I really want him to succeed as Hearts manager but I'm struggling to see an improvement on the dross we've had to endure over the past few years.

been here before
3 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

You don’t think opinions can be dangerous? Very naive.

I meant opinions expressed on here about Robbie Neilson being Hearts manager not being dangerous.

Im sorry I embarrassed you by presuming you would have understood that. My apologies.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The "top of the league" argument is a little blunted when over half, currently, want him removed.

Not much of a sample size to mean anything.

And probably never will be.

Just now, spacerjoe said:

Not much of a sample size to mean anything.

And probably never will be.

Would that be the case if they were in favour of Robbie, or is that just an another excuse 🙈

Neil Dongcaster
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

I meant opinions expressed on here about Robbie Neilson being Hearts manager not being dangerous.

Im sorry I embarrassed you by presuming you would have understood that. My apologies.

Another poor attempt to belittle other posters.

From the other side of the fence. People defending Robbie and saying he isn’t going anywhere is equally as boring and frustrating. 

Perhaps there should be a sub forum in which debates on the managers job can be held. We can watch the numbers grow week by week as people come to their senses.

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Would that be the case if they were in favour of Robbie, or is that just an another excuse 🙈

I never mentioned anything about the outcome. 

GK wrote 'currently' as he knows himself that a couple of hundred votes mean f all.

Edited by spacerjoe

been here before
9 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Another poor attempt to belittle other posters.

Not really, just pointing out you being an utter drama queen. Unless of course you do mean endless opinions being expressed on here is "dangerous".

If so, how so?

From the other side of the fence. People defending Robbie and saying he isn’t going anywhere is equally as boring and frustrating. 

Indeed it is, Ive stated that much.

Perhaps there should be a sub forum in which debates on the managers job can be held. We can watch the numbers grow week by week as people come to their senses.

Suggest it. Same faces making the same noises sub forum

Edited by been here before

42 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's all clap this judgemental person on what a Hearts fan decides what they wear 🙈, the high and mighty of our world has spoken, all you peasants that dare wear tracky bottoms, should seize to exist within our support. 

If only the tit knew Robbie and the players all wear tracky bottoms. 

There's one word i call people like you 

Aye but ken likesay it’s a pyoor Shan as **** look like when yer standin in front of the judge likes. 

You can vote Right Now as many times as you like he's not getting sacked tomorrow, no kickback poll will change that.

Perhaps a players poll might be better, shame a few and they might stop treating HMFC as a holiday camp or retirement home.

Neilson has many faults but he's achieving this seasons first objective, getting out this pub league.

Neil Dongcaster
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Aye but ken likesay it’s a pyoor Shan as **** look like when yer standin in front of the judge likes. 

Oh dear, For what it’s worth I’ve never been in front of a criminal judge.

Have I done something to offend you that you have decided to infer I’m a tracky bottom wearing criminal? :lol:

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The problem is Ann Budge.

Shock thats your input 

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Quite surprised you’ve come up with that tbh. 

🤣

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

That I’m not happy 🤷‍♂️😁

🤣

38 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The "top of the league" argument is a little blunted when over half, currently, want him removed.

Its not an argument it's a fact. Folk seriously don't think there's the remotest chance Neilson will be sacked at the moment. Cmon let's get back to the real world for a minute or two at least.

3 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I don't want the Levein clone to be given more transfer windows to spunk our dough .

Eloquently put

14 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Oh dear, For what it’s worth I’ve never been in front of a criminal judge.

Have I done something to offend you that you have decided to infer I’m a tracky bottom wearing criminal? :lol:

Speaking on behalf of Bongo now?

Strange?

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Top of the league isn't an argument. 

It's a fact. 

29 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

You can vote Right Now as many times as you like he's not getting sacked tomorrow, no kickback poll will change that.

Perhaps a players poll might be better, shame a few and they might stop treating HMFC as a holiday camp or retirement home.

Neilson has many faults but he's achieving this seasons first objective, getting out this pub league.

You can guarantee the players love it with Robbie in charge. No one is asked to bust a gut and no one asked to perform well. He'll hit this seasons target, but anyone could manage this team out of the championship, most doing it by losing less games.

Fortunately, Robbie will be gone after we mess up another season under Budge, next season. 

A new board and new manager to look forward to in 2022/23 season 🙌

Edited by OmiyaHearts

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Who were you before? 

I was about to ask the same question, but he's already ignored you the first time you asked.

Biggest argument as to why fans would ruin this club in a lot less time than Levein.

PS I am not a "happy clapper!"  I am not happy at all with the performances but, having said that, if the numpties on the park had taken half their chances yesterday, we would have been threatening the Cowdenbeath score.

I do think the game is being too over-thought and, either through injury or lack of match fitness, some of potentially our key players are not able to contribute.  These are facts!

If you take out of the equation those pre-existing Robbie Haters, anyone saying he should go now is a bleedin' head case!

4 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

You can guarantee the players love it with Robbie in charge. No one is asked to bust a gut and no one asked to perform well. He'll hit this seasons target, but anyone could manage this team out of the championship, most doing it by losing less games.

Fortunately, Robbie will be gone after we mess up another season under Budge, next season. 

Perhaps not but then if I was playing I'd be embarrassed at not beating these teams. A little professional pride wouldn't go a miss.

Ive said it before this club needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom. Nothing but our restaurant seems to be up to standard. 

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

What has the CEO done to suggest he should have anything to do with choosing a manager? In fact what has he done at all apart from pissing off supporters with the season ticket debacle? I can’t even remember his name! 

Fair comment.

Just the SD then and Kickback

Italian Lambretta

I would rather he left at end of season but we all know he'll be here until he takes to the bottom of the league before Budge removes him.

Levein MK2

Brighton Jambo
3 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

Going into the Premiership with Neilson will be catastrophic. 

Why last time we did we finished third and were third the following season when he left? 

Edited by Brighton Jambo

Brighton Jambo
3 hours ago, franco2209 said:

This 'devil's advocate' regarding who do the fans suggest as a replacement is tiresome. We,the fans didn't appoint Neilson, therefore we don't have to come up with answers. We can certainly critise,but Budge is the one who sanctioned this appointment,it's her mess, not the fans.

What mess?  We are 11 points clear with ten games to go.  Yes performances aren’t great but we are miles clear and will go straight back up.  Calling it a mess is a total overreaction. 

alwaysthereinspirit
14 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

How do you know what the players love?

How do you know what the players are asked to do?

Do you want Hearts to sign Irving?

Not anyone could manage this team out of this league. And definitely not by losing less games.

13 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Biggest argument as to why fans would ruin this club in a lot less time than Levein.

PS I am not a "happy clapper!"  I am not happy at all with the performances but, having said that, if the numpties on the park had taken half their chances yesterday, we would have been threatening the Cowdenbeath score.

I do think the game is being too over-thought and, either through injury or lack of match fitness, some of potentially our key players are not able to contribute.  These are facts!

If you take out of the equation those pre-existing Robbie Haters, anyone saying he should go now is a bleedin' head case!

..... probably the only sensible post on this thread, Colin.  ☺️ 

Cardiff Hearts

The strength of feeling generated in this issue and despite sitting top of the league is the most damning indictment of RN.

I do think his ability and vision as a manager are limited - in much the same way he was an honest, industrious player, he is a stable but unimaginative manager. His appointment reflected a much wider malaise which has dogged club for years. 

We’ll go up but without severe surgery , in playing staff, management & ownership culture, we will flounder in SPFL and when others are either vulnerable eg Sheep and Celtic or streaking further ahead eg Rangers and Hibs - bottom 6 best we can hope for. 

is that the extent of ambition for HoMFC now ?

been here before
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

So if you’re unhappy with the performances you’re a joggy wearing court attending scum bag.

That’s a bit Daily Mail. 

Nah the Daily Mail would go for a foreign joggy wearing court attending scum bag.

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, Cardiff Hearts said:

The strength of feeling generated in this issue and despite sitting top of the league is the most damning indictment of RN.

I do think his ability and vision as a manager are limited - in much the same way he was an honest, industrious player, he is a stable but unimaginative manager. His appointment reflected a much wider malaise which has dogged club for years. 

We’ll go up but without severe surgery , in playing staff, management & ownership culture, we will flounder in SPFL and when others are either vulnerable eg Sheep and Celtic or streaking further ahead eg Rangers and Hibs - bottom 6 best we can hope for. 

#!bs streaking ahead? This thread is now an absolute car crash.

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nah the Daily Mail would go for a foreign joggy wearing court attending scum bag.

You forgot 'soap-dodging'.

alwaysthereinspirit
8 minutes ago, Cardiff Hearts said:

And it’s HMFC. Always. Never ever HoMFC

Neil Doncaster and Bongo have gone awfy quiet?

I wonder if that’s because they are the same person?

Neil Doncaster seems confused as to who he quotes

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Neil Doncaster and Bongo have gone awfy quiet?

I wonder if that’s because they are the same person?

Neil Doncaster seems confused as to who he quotes

Aye, maybe all Robbie doubters are one person 😮 and maybe that person is Daniel Stendel. 

35 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

So if you’re unhappy with the performances you’re a joggy wearing court attending scum bag.

That’s a bit Daily Mail. 

Is that different to a jammy wearer? Asking for a friend. 

52 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Why last time we did we finished third and were third the following season when he left? 

Have you been watching us play this season. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Is that different to a jammy wearer? Asking for a friend. 

Joggie wearers don’t wear jammies. They just wipe the crisp crumbs off their joggies and go straight to bed. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Robbie poll February 2021 (not the latest poll)