Robbie poll February 2021 (not the latest poll)

GinRummy

Robbie poll  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. Should he go.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• mitch41

• NANOJAMBO

1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

Pitiful nonsense. 

To you maybe. There seems to be a lot of fans extremely unhappy with Robbie’s approach. Some will be interested to see the results of this poll. 

Leveins Battalion

As much as I am pissed of there is no chance Robbie is going anywhere.

He is top of the league,no way will AB even contemplate sacking him.

Jeffros Furios

I don't want the Levein clone to be given more transfer windows to spunk our dough .

Be interested to see replacement suggestions from people saying "Right Now", who are currently available (in which case, we have to ask why), realistic, affordable, and capable - mainly because there aren't many options out there.

End of the season but new man sounded out now and signed up the moment the league is won so they can get as much insight into the players between now and taking over 

Weakened Offender
12 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

As much as I am pissed of there is no chance Robbie is going anywhere.

He is top of the league,no way will AB even contemplate sacking him.

There's no danger Ann will be paying any attention to the fragile, entitled pricks who are embarrassing themselves by calling for Robbie to be sacked. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Robbie poll 2021
Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

There's no danger Ann will be paying any attention to the fragile, entitled pricks who are embarrassing themselves by calling for Robbie to be sacked. 

Sums up many on here. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Somethingless. Fixed. 😎

I voted on the basis that we get promoted. 

I left the promoted bit out because we won’t need a poll if we aren’t promoted. 😀

Dennis Reynolds

No point sacking him now tbh. He's not shown much if anything this season to want me want him taking hearts into the premiership though.

6 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Dunno, they made it clear during the documentary they read the forum :whistling:

Otherwise how else would Stendel have been appointed?

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, kila said:

Dunno, they made it clear during the documentary they read the forum :whistling:

Otherwise how else would Stendel have been appointed?

That worked out brilliantly. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

GTF Hobo ! 

You’re a live wire. 

Who were you before? 

20 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Be interested to see replacement suggestions from people saying "Right Now", who are currently available (in which case, we have to ask why), realistic, affordable, and capable - mainly because there aren't many options out there.

This 'devil's advocate' regarding who do the fans suggest as a replacement is tiresome. We,the fans didn't appoint Neilson, therefore we don't have to come up with answers. We can certainly critise,but Budge is the one who sanctioned this appointment,it's her mess, not the fans.

Jeffros Furios
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

You’re a live wire. 

Who were you before? 

You remind me of a certain Hobo slaver on Twitter , 

No way are you Hearts .

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sums up many on here. 

So far the majority want him to go and not to be in place next season. 
His job now, is to not just improve results but to improve performances. With our squad and budget, the majority of coaches would get them promoted. 
Next year we would be a mid table team at best with a top 4 budget, playing boring football, that’s what we can see and that is not acceptable. 

Diadora Van Basten

Think you will always more people wanting him out after a bad result than say when we beat Dunfermline.

At the end of the day we are eight points clear and heading for promotion something I would have been happy with at the start of the season.

Recruitment has continued to be awful and needs to be addressed.

18 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sums up many on here. 

:laugh:

This your way of calling us pricks without saying it? Because if we called you a prick you’d be away grassing?

SomethingAboutObua

Neilson's football is dreadful, based on his last time with us, his time at Dundee Utd, and this time, there's nothing to suggest the football will be better or more exciting. I appreciate there's a different loyalty to football teams but seriously, how many season and matchday tickets do you expect to continually renew if the product isn't worth watching? We're in a considerably weaker league than last time and still can't break teams down, playing awful, awful football.

Would like to see him away at the end of the season but it'll never happen, Levein and Cathro were playing far worse and under far more pressure than Neilson and had close to no fan backing before Budge finally got rid of them, Neilson's very safe now. Besides, we still aren't developing any youth and Neilson doesn't play the youth we have, so probably better to bring in a new manager when the youth department is overhauled as well.

Should be actively looking for a successor now ready to start when the season is over. 

There will be no easy games next season on current performances. We need to be be set up ready to go from day one next season

Two points on the poll

What other club has sacked a manger who was 11 points clear at the top of the league?
Given that it was kickback and the supposed hordes of fans who knew of, and supported Stendel for manager and how that turned out I’d imagine the last place Budge will look for guidance is this forum. Think we proved with the Cathro and Stendel appointments that the vast majority on here are not the people to be involved in managerial appointments. Both appointments had 80%+ approval ratings on here. 

6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Voted to see how he does next season.. though if we slip up much more this season I could change my mind 

I feel the same way. 

What him out ASAP in order to give the new man a chance to assess current playing staff, being realistic we can't get rid of everyone!
The new manager should also be allowed a full transfer window. Get Naismith in as interim manager

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

A manager clear at the top of the league would expect a 90% + approval rating from the fans.....

You just made that up, didn’t you? 😄

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You just made that up, didn’t you? 😄

No.

What do you think Gerrard approval rating amongst Rangers fans is?

Peps amongst City fans?

58 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s doing a fantastic job under difficult circumstances.

Answers on a postage stamp...

...with a paintbrush.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

No.

Peps amongst City fans?

😳

Just now, Gambo said:

No.

Peps amongst City fans?

That’s not the point you were making though. 

Robbie could be playing the worst football ever seen ( some believe he already does ) but if we were clear at the top of the top tier in February I bet he would very likely have a 90% approval rating. 

Do managers clear at the top of the second tier expect a 90% approval rating? I would argue that not all would, for many different reasons.  

alwaysthereinspirit

Voters should have to leave certain affiliations.

Hearts fan, #!bs fans, drama club members or trollers.

It would make it easier to take It serious or not.

3 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Voters should have to leave certain affiliations.

Hearts fan, #!bs fans, drama club members or trollers.

It would make it easier to take It serious or not.

What would hibs fans vote?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Robbie poll February 2021 (not the latest poll)