Kastaneer

Diadora Van Basten

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

GMS is just running through the motions imo. Most wingers go through periods of good form and bad but have you noticed him pretending to close opponents down. It’s a halfhearted jog in their general direction and nothing else. That’s telling imo and lazy to boot. 

Agreed mate. Looks seriously lightweight also.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• sadj

• Robbo-Jambo

• Thomaso

colinmaroon

As I've said on match thread, Kastaneer is really pushing Pereira as the worst player ever to pull on the maroon..

PS I hate that away strip!

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Total shite. Only we could sign frear and Roberts then find someone else even worse

This. 

Genuinely thought he was pissed out on that park tonight. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Who looks at these players prior to signing them ? Genuine question 

our scouting system is a joke, who watches these players.

TyphoonJambo

Looked like a pissed up 2 hour old baby giraffe with the heart of a hamster. Absolute imposter.

Edited by TypoonJambo

3fingersreid

He’s absolute shit , drop him at Waverley and tell him to **** off back to whatever club he came from 

A quick search on twitter was enough for me on deadline day to see what type of character was coming our way. 

Robbie seems to think he's some Guardiola.

28 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

He’s absolute shit , drop him at Waverley and tell him to **** off back to whatever club he came from 

Totally mate total pish

I said weeks ago he was an imposter and was shot down by the usual happy Clappers on here “give him time...he has pace....he’ll come good”

Well he’s absolutely shite - apart from the vision to back header it to Walker for his goal. 🙄

He couldn’t get a game for ****in Coventry!!! Of course he’s shit.  How do we seem to continually sign absolute dross season after season

heartsfc_fan
22 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

John Murray knows all about every player in the world seemingly. 

There's another that needs to leave pronto.

Murray has been around like a bad smell for too long.

Diadora Van Basten
4 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

There's another that needs to leave pronto.

Murray has been around like a bad smell for too long.

Our recruitment is the problem and Murray has been our head scout throughout should have been shown the door years ago.

Robbo-Jambo
On 22/02/2021 at 21:21, Famous 1874 said:

Agreed mate. Looks seriously lightweight also.

I would go further. 

He is a timid wee pansy. 

18Jambo_dave74

Get this bumbling wreck of a winger out the club tomorrow. Utter carthorse.

Seriously, what is to be gained by having him around now? Season is over now - League is won, he isn’t going to be here next season - send him back down the road.

Another player to add to the never ending list of the last few years:

Noring, Choulay, Martin, Grzelak, Stockton, Perreira, Doyle, Sowah, Sammon, Rherras, Roberts, Frear, White, MacLean, Avdijaj, Langer, Nowak, Damour, Oshaniwa, Bikey, Vanecek, Swanson, Mulraney, Burns, Popescu...

When will it end. 

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

Looked like a pissed up 2 hour old baby giraffe with the heart of a hamster. Absolute imposter.

I genuinely looked at that guy tonight and thought he must be pished he was that horrendous. 

Anybody gave him a sideways glance he just seemed to fall over. 

13 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Words fail me when I’ve seen him play for us. Pub league football standard type player. 

There is more chance of me drinking in a pub this weekend than this ***** playing football for one.

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

There is more chance of me drinking in a pub this weekend than this ***** playing football for one.

I played for a pub team way back and some of the guys put in a far better performance than this clown after a few pints and 12 woodbine prior to the game. 

Edited by Boy Daniel
Drowning my sorrows 🍷🍷🍷

No Idle Talk

I have yet to see a single shred of evidence that this guy is a footballer. I am beginning to wonder if we have an Ali Dia on our hands.

18 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Get this bumbling wreck of a winger out the club tomorrow. Utter carthorse.

Seriously, what is to be gained by having him around now? Season is over now - League is won, he isn’t going to be here next season - send him back down the road.

Another player to add to the never ending list of the last few years:

Noring, Choulay, Martin, Grzelak, Stockton, Perreira, Doyle, Sowah, Sammon, Rherras, Roberts, Frear, White, MacLean, Avdijaj, Langer, Nowak, Damour, Oshaniwa, Bikey, Vanecek, Swanson, Mulraney, Burns, Popescu...

When will it end. 

Our recruitment strategy IMO should be based around 4 types of players:

Older senior pro's in their twilight of their careers - Like Gordon, Hughes, Berra, Naismith, Whelan, Cowie types. 

Academy graduates - self explanatory, Irving, Paterson, Walker, Nicholson, King etc. etc. 

Best of the rest journeymen - Gallaghers, Mulumbu's that kind of player/ i.e let other SPFL sides take the risk and try and scoop them up on frees when they become available. 

Other clubs young talent - Hibs and Aberdeen have done well here, e.g. McGinn, Ferguson, McCrorie 

Foreign market isn't successful enough to justify at our level. We seem to recruit too many journeymen types with no sell on or development potential and we've not made any use of our academy. 

IF the issue is that our academy lads aren't good enough, I want to know why. It stands to reason that our academy is the third best resourced academy in Scotland. Therefore we should expect results that at least mirror Motherwell. 1 player in 7 years is a worrying statistic and if something is wrong Arnott should be answering for that. If not, we need a manager who can effectively manage the transition from academy to first team as this may be the failing area. 

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

I played for a pub team way back and some of the guys put in a far better performance than this clown after a few pints and 12 woodbine prior to the game. 

McEneff wouldn't be far behind.

1 hour ago, gavvy said:

There's much bigger issues at the club than this clown 

There is but Kastaneer is the poster boy for Neilson’s signing policy! 😒

WheatfieldWarrior

He's not showing enough in games for us to consider signing him. 

I'd bench him and play somebody else tbh.

He’s not any worse than GMS, but is continuously the scapegoat, I’d rather he stayed on rather than GMS at least he has more presence and strength 

8 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Total shite. Only we could sign frear and Roberts then find someone else even worse

😂😂😂😂

If you didn't laugh, you'd cry.

Symptomatic of the journeymen garbage that has been our signing policy put him in the white, frear category etc....utter dross. I'd have kept and played Moore over him.