• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Vote Ian

Will be back to check-in around 4-5pm. 

Shapes is the deadline 9pm as I won't make a 7pm deadline again. Cheers.

She said in her op that declines would be 9pm except Saturday (7pm).

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Just going to put a vote in as a placeholder for now. He voted for me so I will return the favour.

Vote Prince

Prince Buaben

9 minutes ago, Shapes said:

ASSASSIN CAN NOW SHOOT

Edited by Prince Buaben
gif ****ed

6 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I keep seeing people mention BS. What am I missing here?

Its Boofs Syndrome. It means you are a wee bit mad and slightly eccentric, not necessarily in that order. 

11 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I keep seeing people mention BS. What am I missing here?

The cop investigates the person below them on the player list so the masons can figure out the cop.

34 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Its Boofs Syndrome. It means you are a wee bit mad and slightly eccentric, not necessarily in that order. 

:spoton:

1 hour ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Hello folk sorry not been online so didn't know the game had started, would use bs if I could but can't

200.gif

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
48 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

😂

Prince Buaben
5 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Such a boring day. Got back in the house at 12 and feel like im just sitting about waiting to go to bed!

everyone's routine since last march

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Peakybunnet said:

1 hour ago, Seats said:

The cop investigates the person below them on the player list so the masons can figure out the cop.

Ah! I definitely can't use that then :laugh:  

24 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Such a boring day. Got back in the house at 12 and feel like im just sitting about waiting to go to bed!

Get yourself out for a walk 

watch out running GIF

Edited by AndyNic

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Yeah, goons can’t use BS :whistling:

They can use reveres BS on night 1 on the off-chance they hit the cop. It would sacrifice one of their own - and only then IF the cop is using BS - but one could argue that getting rid of the cop early for the cost of a goon is a worthwhile trade. Especially since the result of the 1st investigation would allow the remaining goons to hide in among the rest of the lynching crew.

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

They can use reveres BS on night 1 on the off-chance they hit the cop. It would sacrifice one of their own - and only then IF the cop is using BS - but one could argue that getting rid of the cop early for the cost of a goon is a worthwhile trade. Especially since the result of the 1st investigation would allow the remaining goons to hide in among the rest of the lynching crew.

Never really thought about that one but it's a bit of a stab in the dark. Surely you'd be as well just picking someone at random as there's always a greater chance of cop investigating someone good through BS?

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Never really thought about that one but it's a bit of a stab in the dark. Surely you'd be as well just picking someone at random as there's always a greater chance of cop investigating someone good through BS?

Yeah - probably. Night 1 is a bit of a guessing game for the goons, doc, supertownie and assassin anyway.

Doesn't affect me on any side of the cop-doc-mason-supertownie-assassin (or any other roles in case I've missed something) equation in any case.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Yeah - probably. Night 1 is a bit of a guessing game for the goons, doc, supertownie and assassin anyway.

Doesn't affect me on any side of the cop-doc-mason-supertownie-assassin (or any other roles in case I've missed something) equation in any case.

Yeh me either and was just interested because it wasn't something I'd considered in any games before. 

5 minutes ago, Boof said:

Maha! Missed out goon...I'm definitely not one of them either :lol: 

Edited by Boof

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Smack suspiciously quiet...

Ken, not feeling too clever the last few days but starting to perk up a bit, hopefully I'll be able to engage glittering chat mode before too long.

Only thing of note is Seats voting for two people (myself included 😒) without an unvote along the way.

Edited by Smack

2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Ken, not feeling too clever the last few days but starting to perk up a bit, hopefully I'll be able to engage glittering chat mode before too long.

Only thing of note is Seats voting for two people (myself included 😒) without an unvote along the way.

Ouch. Hopefully not Covid! 

15 hours ago, Seats said:

Interesting rules shapes. 

vote smack

For investigating me when he's not even the cop and i've not even posted.

6 hours ago, Seats said:

vote nunya

Just for sounding like something from a menu in an indian restaurant.

6 minutes ago, Smack said:

:interehjrling:

Vote Yvonne. 

Just 'cos I don't think anyone else has. Cop out, I know but day one votes are all a stab in the dark, will change later in the unlikely event anything major comes to light.

I’m still busy with work but will have a quick look over when finished and then vote. You are all highly dodgy at the moment 😆