Your Most Unpopular Opinions

Lord BJ

John Gentleman
On 19/02/2021 at 09:37, leginten said:

Litterers should be shot. Or sterilised.

Whichever works out cheaper.

All cats should be shot. Or sterilised.

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Governor Tarkin

• Locky

• sadj

• Justin Z

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

All cats should be shot. Or sterilised.

Can we keep this one?

arkham_catwoman_2_by_madam_taka-d8wezyz-

John Gentleman
Just now, jonesy said:

Can we keep this one?

OK.

All cats without nice tits should be shot. Or sterilised.

Nookie Bear
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

She classes herself as 'them' so she would be something like a Tombxy or whatever it is in Lala land that week.

Off topic but I watched a film with Ellen Page (the girl from Juno) in it durung the week. A very good film about lesbians and death row. It was in the LGBTQ section on Netflix, and you know me I am all about supporting the cause.  Anyway, long story short....I find Ellen Page quite hot so I googled (image) her. Well it now turns out I am a homosexual as she now identifies as male, her name is now Elliott and he won an oscar for Juno in 2008.

:laugh:

Nookie Bear
On 24/02/2021 at 10:28, Locky said:

It was the same with the wee Celtic fan Jay Beatty. Feel sorry for the poor young lad in a way. While I'm sure he's had a lot of fun doing what he has, I can't help but feel like his Dad uses his disability for his own gains.

I vaguely recall there was some discontent amongst the unwashed masses that he was using Jay to get guaranteed prime seats for away games.

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, Ulysses said:

190629115353-01-megan-rapinoe-france-cel

I hate the US women's soccer team.

There is a 'thing' in US female' sport that the non-playing squad members shriek from the touchline for the entire duration of tha game. They do it in gymnastics, football, baseball etc

It is unbearable. And the way they danced and chanted when thrashing Thailand 13-0 in the World Cup would have resulted in a riot in the men's game. Classless bints.

38 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

OK.

All cats without nice tits should be shot. Or sterilised.

I appreciate your concession.

Governor Tarkin
31 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

It is unbearable. And the way they danced and chanted when thrashing Thailand 13-0 in the World Cup would have resulted in a riot in the men's game. Classless bints.

It was basically gloating.

51 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Can we keep this one?

:clumshot:

51 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

There is a 'thing' in US female' sport that the non-playing squad members shriek from the touchline for the entire duration of tha game. They do it in gymnastics, football, baseball etc

All linked to American's need to cling to patriotism to cover up their insecurities over not really being a nation and just a melting pot of other nationalities

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

I vaguely recall there was some discontent amongst the unwashed masses that he was using Jay to get guaranteed prime seats for away games.

It was all a little bit weird, wasn't it? I'm sure Celtic have thousands of disabled supporters. His Dad played a game and played it well. The young lad has experienced great things through it, but has also become a bit of a joke figure among some on social media. Not defending that of course, but his Dad seems to have no shame about thrusting him in that limelight.

Nookie Bear
9 minutes ago, Locky said:

It was all a little bit weird, wasn't it? I'm sure Celtic have thousands of disabled supporters. His Dad played a game and played it well. The young lad has experienced great things through it, but has also become a bit of a joke figure among some on social media. Not defending that of course, but his Dad seems to have no shame about thrusting him in that limelight.

I wouldn't wish Jay's disability on anyone but a Tim is a Tim...so he can **** off.

:)

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

I wouldn't wish Jay's disability on anyone but a Tim is a Tim...so he can **** off.

:jjyay:

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Can we keep this one?

Possibly, yes.   

This one, on the other hand ......  😲

george hamilton news GIF

27 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15462551

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

MRW a coworker tells the same joke for the 100th time | Dad jokes funny,  Joker, Dad humor

5 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Pity the Thais didn't smash them with leg kicks and elbows. Nothing better than a Thai boxer smashing an America kickboxer. 

And

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I’m going all in here: I like James Corden. 

Come at me, bitches. 

On his own, he's not funny. But Carpool Karaoke is good, clean, harmless fun. The one with Gwen Stefani, George Clooney and Julia Roberts is one of my favourite Youtube videos.

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

giphy.gif&ehk=vBImXCCSexj9LlLtyB3FBx1rcb

32 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I’m going all in here: I like James Corden. 

Come at me, bitches. 

I find him an annoying prick, but I like him in most things I've seen him in. I love gavin and stacy, smithy is my favourite character. I even liked him in hollyoaks.

Forgot to add, I cant stand him when he's presenting a league of our own. Would be ok if he ditched that annoying laugh.

Edited by superjack
8 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

:sweeet:

12 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not sure of the point you’re making @Ulysses🙂

I think he was drunk.