Your Most Unpopular Opinions

Lord BJ

Simple enough thread. What are your most unpopular opinions?

No judgement, just state and feel free to explain. 

(On judgement thing that’s just me, I can’t stop other posters judging you and your hideous views on life)

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Governor Tarkin

• Justin Z

• Locky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One does not have to hate the England football team, just because one is Scottish.

Jamie Walker Tash
13 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Oasis are the most overrated band of all time. 

I'll second that. 

I agree with a lot of the above. However this one tends to get people’s judgemental side on show. 

Jazz is brilliant. 

pharmaceutical01

Little old ladies aren’t sweet

Edited by pharmaceutical01
Spelling
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Christmas is shit.

My tactic with the family is to eat as much as possible and then feign sleep if I don’t crash out. Double bonus it spoils their day as they try and keep quiet so they don’t wake me up. 

Dagger Is Back
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

My tactic with the family is to eat as much as possible and then feign sleep if I don’t crash out. Double bonus it spoils their day as they try and keep quiet so they don’t wake me up. 

Bookmarked 👍

Byyy The Light

Impersonations aren’t funny

Impressions aren’t either

Edited by Byyy The Light

Hearts have to many The Rangers sympathisers in their support and too many of them infest this forum. 

otterjohn
9 minutes ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

There are many opinions on this thread I agree with but this one is a stand out for me

Why are they so selfish ?

30 minutes ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

A little more honey in the marinade, perhaps?

Bull's-eye

I don't give a Shit what the score is when I leave the stadium, win, lose or draw. 

I don't particularly like Bob Dylan.

I'd rather listen to Taylor Swift than Morrissey.

People slag off Coldplay to seem cooler than they actually are.

In the 21st century, the Oscar awards for best picture, actor and actress have never even once gone to the actual best picture, actor or actress nominated.

3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

(On judgement thing that’s just me, I can’t stop other posters judging you and your hideous views on life)

I think the OP is great, and I don't give a **** how unpopular that opinion makes me.

::troll::

There are only 2 sexes. You're male or female. Everyone else in the non-binary, non-cis, trans.....blah, blah, blah world is an attention seeking diva, prima donna, drama queen. That is a universal truth. So shut your face and get on with your life.

Edited by EH11_2NL
5 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Simple enough thread. What are your most unpopular opinions?

No judgement, just state and feel free to explain. 

Well? 

Unpopular with who. 

Anyway, Born in Scotland(Not Scottish) No voters and what I'd like to see happen to them. Where do I start. 🤔

Well, First... 

The americanisation of our language.  People younger than me and that is most people, don't even know is happening and when I point it out they say something like whatever.

I've checked and shooting them is frowned upon. 

Baby boomers had it easy with decent pay, good employment levels, affordable housing and education yet like to think they're harder workers who didn't destroy the planet, all whilst criticising the 'youth of today'.

Edited by Taffin
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Well? 

I was so much under influence last night I don’t recall starting this thread and pretty much the rest of my posting last night. 🙈

Auldbenches
6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Baby boomers had it easy with decent pay, good employment levels, affordable housing and education yet like to think they're harder workers who didn't destroy the planet, all whilst criticising the 'youth of today'.

I'd put more faith in the youth of today making the world a better place than the baby boomers.  

Edited by Auldbenches
Jeffros Furios

Joe Biden isnt any better than Trump and I don't care about Palestine .

Angry Haggis

Generally speaking the human race is a disaster and this way we treat each other and the planet is disgusting. 

I want more roads split into big social spaces in the city centre. Gorgie Road and Slateford Road being one way would be a start. More trees planted along these roads too.

Pubs and restaurants to benefit from this with more outdoor seating and canopy’s.

Oh and I’d love to demolish student accommodation and they can live in minimal halls out of the city. ****ers. When I was a student my halls were trash and minimal and we loved it. Now they have their own bum washing bathrooms, pool tables and bigger kitchens than the average Joe. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

I’d like to pump Greta Thunberg. 

:interehjrling:

5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I’d like to punch Greta Thunberg. 

Why? 

Edited by Cruyff
Captain Sausage

People that like dogs are weird. It’s like having a toddler that never grows up. Shite. 

Jeffros Furios

If you met Greta tarted up on Lothian Rd on a Saturday night you probably 'would'

Jamie Walker Tash

I couldn't have cared less about a criminal being murdered by police several thousands of miles away.

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Your Most Unpopular Opinions