Purpletv

J.T.F.Robertson

J.T.F.Robertson

Anyone dealt with them?

I signed up about a week ago but am unable to access the app due to my username / password being invalid. There's nowhere on the site whereby you can update / change these parameters.

The "billings" section on their site shows me as having paid (through PayPal) for 30 days (US$15) and there is an "issues" section where you send a "ticket" describing your problem which elicits a response acknowledging its receipt and that they'll be contacting me by email. 

Up to now I've sent 4 of these "tickets" but other than the acknowledgment, nowt else has happened.

I'm thinking I screwed up when first signing and all I need (I think) is a fresh username and password.

Any ideas? 

adambraejambo

I dont use them so my advice is limited but have you tried their mobile site. 

I not a member so I just hit lost password option when you go to log in page. Says you can use email to change it and you will get a link to change password. 602418535_Screenshot_20210216-191349_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c19dc7aa159bf16c759446ce3bef4864.jpg

Screenshot_20210216-191402_Samsung Internet.jpg

J.T.F.Robertson
6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Where did you hear about them? 

A mate told me about it.

They had an offer whereby they offered a preview of 24 hours for US $1.00, I gave it a bash and it was great. I then signed up for a further 30 days at US $15 but think I screwed up with my sign-in and have no idea what my username or even password I used. Think I may have deleted the ones they gave me. (my OCD at play)

5 hours ago, adambraejambo said:

I dont use them so my advice is limited but have you tried their mobile site. 

I not a member so I just hit lost password option when you go to log in page. Says you can use email to change it and you will get a link to change password. 602418535_Screenshot_20210216-191349_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c19dc7aa159bf16c759446ce3bef4864.jpg

Screenshot_20210216-191402_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ta for checking but (obviously) am not the most proficient at this stuff.

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Is that the correct site? The Voice Nigeria on the front page?!

I just assumed an iptv service...

No, it's an IPTV site but I don't blame you, 'cause when you search "Purple" you get a whole bunch of different stuff.

Thanks for the reply though.

Only thing I can add is that even if you have delteed the emails with your info in them they may still be in a "deleted" folder on your email for 30 or so days after.

J.T.F.Robertson
7 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Only thing I can add is that even if you have delteed the emails with your info in them they may still be in a "deleted" folder on your email for 30 or so days after.

Thanks h.

I've finally had a response so will see where it leads.

It's only money. :(