Harry and Meghan

Weakened Offender

Weakened Offender

Expecting their second child. Lovely news at a time when the whole country needs a lift like this. Congratulations to the lovely couple. Harry's mum would be so proud. ❤️

been here before

Won a ticket to the zoom meeting at the Morton game and now this wonderful news.

The perfect end to the perfect evening.

Unfortunately due to their dislike of social media we wont hear anything from them about this.

Edited by been here before

14 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Expecting their second child. Lovely news at a time when the whole country needs a lift like this. Congratulations to the lovely couple. Harry's mum would be so proud. ❤️

Is that the whole country they turned there back on.

13 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

In what way does this give the country a lift?

Who cares other than them and their immediate family and friends?

been here before
3 minutes ago, buzz said:

In what way does this give the country a lift?

Who cares other than them and their immediate family and friends?

I feel like my Adidas Beckenbauers have sprouted little wings and are now carrying my on a cloud of happiness.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Honestly, I’m floating mesmerically in a haze of marshmallows at this wonderful news.

GSTQ.

:lol:

55 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

tRJO4uZ.gif.2eba6090a6fa774c4bded755d94cf94f.gif

.....at least this one will be his.

A Boy Named Crow

Given I now reside in a country where the Queen's birthday is still a public holiday,  I'm concerned I may not even get a long weekend out of this,  given the kid's apparent commoner status. 

Crushing start to a Monday!

Weakened Offender
57 minutes ago, obua said:

They didn't turn their back on me. I still see Harry as a brave young Prince and Meghan as a beautiful British Princess. 😎

I would like to offer my congratulations at all newly expecting parents. Why should this overprivileged one matter any more than any other? They don't even live here.

3 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

I am sure his father will be proud also.

2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

They didn't turn their back on me. I still see Harry as a brave young Prince and Meghan as a beautiful British Princess. 😎

Should that not read beautiful American Princess.

Cairneyhill Jambo

I'm currently watching Suits on Netflix that Megan Markle is in. I'm surprised they're only expecting their second child. Pinilla would have produced an 11 a side football team with her by now. 

:ears:

Edited by Cairneyhill Jambo

16 minutes ago, scottishguy said:

Do people actually care about this crap!!!

I don't really care about them, I am a wee bit disappointed in Harry though. I saw some news coverage of him when he was serving in Afghanistan, he struck m as being a real soldiers officer. I also saw him in Canada when he was with the organisation for injured soldiers who were involved in sports with missing limbs and other problems, again he struck me as being a real mans man.    

I was a bit disappointed in his choice of a wife, I had watched her in Suits and never really looked at her as a starring actress but as someone who had abilities that made her a good choice, however I appreciated that his life as a Royal was minimal in addition to being possibly  complicated.  I also wondered if Meghan saw Harry as the opportunity for a star like life whether on film or Tv as an actress, or as a personality of interest because of her connection to the Royals. I wish him nothing but the best, but also ask him to be himself and not what anyone else wants to make him.

I P Knightley
12 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Given I now reside in a country where the Queen's birthday is still a public holiday,  I'm concerned I may not even get a long weekend out of this,  given the kid's apparent commoner status. 

Crushing start to a Monday!

Focus on the ointment, not the fly.

A whole commonwealth will be celebrating this news, long weekend or not.

Did she not successfully sue the media for invasion of her privacy? But announces to the world, I'm pregnant?! Look at me?! 

I know she sadly suffered a miscarriage last year, which I can't imagine what that must have been like, so it's good that everything's going well this time round, but just find it weird to moan about privacy, then tell everyone about your private life?!

Maybe call it rudi if it's another boy megan. 

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Focus on the ointment, not the fly.

A whole commonwealth will be celebrating this news, long weekend or not.

Don't get me wrong,  this isn't specifically a monarchy related issue.  I didn't get a public holiday when my niece was born either,  she's two and a half, and I've still never met her. Holidays matter to me...

This is a young couple who have chosen to live in America to promote good British values...and market them like ****! 

Edited by Auldbenches

1 minute ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Don't get me wrong,  this isn't specifically a monarchy related issue.  I didn't get a public holiday when my niece was born either,  she's two and a half, and I've still never met her. Holidays matter to me...

When we are given an extra days holiday for something royal you should be able to swap it to see a member of your own family.  

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

When we are given an extra days holiday for something royal you should be able to swap it to see a member of your own family.  

How's about we take the royals related holidays,  and the seasonal holidays,  any holidays really, off to the pub?

How's about we take the royals related holidays,  and the seasonal holidays,  any holidays really, off to the pub?

I agree.  People should get as many days off as they do to make it completely fair.  

A Boy Named Crow
Just now, Auldbenches said:

I agree.  People should get as many days off as they do to make it completely fair.  

I used to work with a guy who was trying to persuade HR that he'd subscribed to every world religion,  and that denying him his holy days off was discrimination. 

He should've just told them he was royal,  easier to explain!

I used to work with a guy who was trying to persuade HR that he'd subscribed to every world religion,  and that denying him his holy days off was discrimination. 

He should've just told them he was royal,  easier to explain!

There whole life seems to be one big school outing visiting factories and zoos.  And folk still think they are relevant.  

15 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

🎣 😂

17 hours ago, obua said:

Yup that's why I'm not jumping with joy. I guess the US population need a lift now so they'll be delighted for the couple.

3 hours ago, pablo said:

The Daily Star (I know) nailed it this morning.

20210215_120712.jpg

And with no hint of irony put her on the same front page as Amanda Holden. A women who would do anything to get in the press. And Holly Willoughby, a women with no real discernible talent apart from being blonde with big chebs. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

And with no hint of irony put her on the same front page as Amanda Holden. A women who would do anything to get in the press. And Holly Willoughby, a women with no real discernible talent apart from being blonde with big chebs. 

All true but it's still a clever and funny headline. 

21 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Wonder if he has introduced Meghan to his dad yet?

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

That front page is only missing Katie Price.

7 hours ago, chubby1973 said:

Did she not successfully sue the media for invasion of her privacy? But announces to the world, I'm pregnant?! Look at me?! 

I know she sadly suffered a miscarriage last year, which I can't imagine what that must have been like, so it's good that everything's going well this time round, but just find it weird to moan about privacy, then tell everyone about your private life?!

Maybe call it rudi if it's another boy megan. 

Publishing a  personal letter she sent  to her father is hardly moaning about invasion of privacy. 

I P Knightley
6 hours ago, pablo said:

The Daily Star (I know) nailed it this morning.

20210215_120712.jpg

I love what they've done with that photo. Redacting the faces is fantastic.

55 pee for the Daily Star, though? Shows how little attention I've paid. I'd have guessed 25 or 30. At least they're proud to love animals.

On 14/02/2021 at 15:32, Morgan said:

Honestly, I’m floating mesmerically in a haze of marshmallows at this wonderful news.

GSTQ.

:rofl:

Many of us had hoped that they would fade quietly into the background and be content raking in their easy millions.

Our expectations were apparently too high.  It appears that their brand requires them to stay in the headlines.