• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• Thomaso

• davemclaren

• Robbo-Jambo

Garbage again tonight. Another winger signed who has so far seemed incapable of winging. Needs to improve massively for next season. 

Think he's really struggling to get to terms with the pace of the Scottish game again. He looks so lightweight and slow. Knocked the ball past his man at one point and just lethargically sort of fell into him. Doesn't take Franco Baresi to stop him getting to it.

Dire stuff really.

Boyce bustled about. Actually thought halkett was ok tonight (one cracking pass first half and regularly covered popescu)

Kingsley had possibly his worst game in a hearts shirt. Popescu wasn't at the races.

GMS gets time because we know there is a player there but he is still in soccer-mode and needs to get finger out.

I assume halliday is furloughed? Wouldn't have missed him tonight.

Irving for all the recent praise was poor.

BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA

That was a worse performance than any of the Lithuanian boys under Romanov who were booo’d to the hilt.

if he’s not dropped on Saturday then Robbie needs to look at himself

2 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Dire stuff really.

Boyce bustled about. Actually thought halkett was ok tonight (one cracking pass first half and regularly covered popescu)

Kingsley had possibly his worst game in a hearts shirt. Popescu wasn't at the races.

GMS gets time because we know there is a player there but he is still in soccer-mode and needs to get finger out.

I assume halliday is furloughed? Wouldn't have missed him tonight.

Irving for all the recent praise was poor.

Worst player followed closely by GMS

Edited by JamboAl

Was actually disappointed Kastaneer was taken off when McEneff came on. Because I’ve not seen how he can play, whereas GMS in every game so far has offered what he has tonight, so I knew what he was going to do. Nothing.

1 minute ago, BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA said:

That was a worse performance than any of the Lithuanian boys under Romanov who were booo’d to the hilt.

if he’s not dropped on Saturday then Robbie needs to look at himself

That is a fair comment.

Boy has a Heart of a mouse.

6 minutes ago, hans said:

Are we going to keep signing wingers until we get a real one

We did that with left backs, so we've got a few more crap wingers to go.

Just now, davemclaren said:

In what way?

You bring in a manager that let's him express himself on a football pitch, and you will see what i mean. 

2 minutes ago, Tott said:

That is a fair comment.

Boy has a Heart of a mouse.

He's joined the Hearts holiday camp, where poor performances are accepted.

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You bring in a manager that let's him express himself on a football pitch, and you will see what i mean. 

He still should have done more with the opportunities he had tonight to find his own players, regardless of manager. 

Not seen anything to justify the signing so far. Not writing him off just yet but at moment he doesn't deserve a start. 

1 minute ago, brawlad74 said:

Not seen anything to justify the signing so far. Not writing him off just yet but at moment he doesn't deserve a start. 

I still think he will come good. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He still should have done more with the opportunities he had tonight to find his own players, regardless of manager. 

Dave if you can't see the team changed as soon as Naisy, stepped on the pitch then i don't know. 

Mckay Steven hasn't turned into a bad player, it's the way they are being coached. 

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, Paul Shark said:

Poor again tonight. Doubt much will change until we get the centre of midfield sorted.

This, and center half. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Dave if you can't see the team changed as soon as Naisy, stepped on the pitch then i don't know. 

Mckay Steven hasn't turned into a bad player, it's the way they are being coached. 

I don’t think he’s a bad player. You’re arguing more for the inclusion of Naisy rather than anything else imo. 

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Give him time but at the moment he is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike 

Think he's here for next season, it might take him til then to get anywhere near up to pace.

fabienleclerq

Said when he signed it's a good signing on paper but signing older wingers you rarely get what you want from them. 

He's been no better than Jordan Roberts.  That bad.

And he seems about as committed as Roberts too.  Simply won't put his foot or body in the way of possibly getting touched.

Dreadful.

Edited by Le Chat