• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

jambo-in-furness
1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Unsurprising to hear Richard Gordon talking it down on BBC Scotland. Claiming that we're paying to be allowed to watch and that it's not a freebie.

It’s on cooncil telly, the prick.

highlandjambo3
3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Unsurprising to hear Richard Gordon talking it down on BBC Scotland. Claiming that we're paying to be allowed to watch and that it's not a freebie.

Don’t get that..........does he not know it’s free on TV?..........in which case were NOT paying to watch it were chucking some dosh ICT’s way as a goodwill gesture.

5 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

£10 ticket bought and no, Dick Gordon, I didn't need to buy it to watch it on the BBC!

7 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

He’s nothing but a bitter *****. 

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

He obviously doesn'y understand what the term virtual tickets means. The game is being shown on BBC Scotland, there is no need to buy a ticket to watch it. I understand that ICT had to increase the capacity of their website as it couldn't cope with the volumes of people trying to purchase tickets.

3 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Don’t get that..........does he not know it’s free on TV?..........in which case were NOT paying to watch it were chucking some dosh ICT’s way as a goodwill gesture.

No. Randomly decided to announce it was £5 to get access to watch it and an extra £5 to get the signature. Just making it up as he goes along. Nothing new I guess. Also said that we were doing because ICT because they helped us back in the day. No mention of last season.

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

You need to select your address or it flags your email wrong, for some reason. 

I almost gave up till I seen this. 

Done. 

15 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Just being corrected.

Weakened Offender
12 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Richard Gordon is a sad act dreary prick of a man. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Is it not on the bbc, hence why we're doing this rather than buying a stream?

What a roaster that boy is. 

18 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

It’s on cooncil telly, the prick.

Broadcast by the organisation he works for. What a total tit !!

4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Just being corrected.

Yep. Corrected by Allan Preston following a message from a Hearts fan.

30 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

6 minutes ago, HillmanHearts said:

That’s me just ordered and delighted to do so.

Gordon is without doubt a Dick.

He can say what he wants, we're getting something signed by Robbo.   

No bitter sheep loving twat will spoil this.  

22 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I almost gave up till I seen this. 

Done. 

Took me a while to solve the chalkenge. 🥴

Hagar the Horrible

Apart from being a great idea and the numbers are incredible after just a few hours, 1800 its a massive GIRFUY to the rest of the league as to what we would/could have done for you too.

We will never forget

40 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

You’d think he’d know it’s on his employers channel 

If the 1800 sold so far is correct, that’s incredible, in what 5 hours or so.  

Hopefully ICT give an update after the match with the amount raised as it will be a great big GIRFUY to the twats who voted against us. 

Poor Robbo (not that I believe or care that he’ll actually be the one signing letters). Doesn’t matter though, the purchase is the main thing in helping out a club who has helped us. 👍

Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

If the 1800 sold so far is correct, that’s incredible, in what 5 hours or so.  

Hopefully ICT give an update after the match with the amount raised as it will be a great big GIRFUY to the twats who voted against us. 

Could be an away end sell out.

I would absolutely love a Dundee, Dunfermline or Raith to try this idea for when we next play them and the total sales from us are a big feckin fat Zero!!

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, sac said:

Could be an away end sell out.

Tbh maybe not a complete sell out, I think it will virtually sell out tho......

I heard Gordon. What a walloper he really is. Apart from anything else it is great just to shove it up the erchie of those clubs who shafted us. What goes around comes around for that shower of charlatans. Up every single one of them I say! Hope the efforts of all us Jambos to aid ICT continue as they deserve our support given how they conducted themselves last summer.

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I would absolutely love a Dundee, Dunfermline or Raith to try this idea for when we next play them and the total sales from us are a big feckin fat Zero!!

I genuinely hope one of those clubs comments on this. I promise to buy another ticket for every single club that has a pop. 

3 hours ago, jonesy said:

Not only does it support a club that attempted to play fair last Easter, but it's also a massive 'look what you could have won' to all the short-termist, Lawell boaby sookers. We can bankroll our own club and look out for others that have done us all right in the past.

Win-win.

This 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

I genuinely hope one of those clubs comments on this. I promise to buy another ticket for every single club that has a pop. 

Good idea 👍🏻

Shanks said no

Given that these  ‘Virtual tickets’ are souvenirs only and will not gain you access to attend any event at the Caledonian Stadium or access to live stream any event. Can ICT not sell as many as they want?

So ICT could sell 20,000 if they wanted and Robbo wouldn't have much time to coach the players.

Those other clubs will be squirming. Love it!

4 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Kalamazoo Jambo
Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Given that these  ‘Virtual tickets’ are souvenirs only and will not gain you access to attend any event at the Caledonian Stadium or access to live stream any event. Can ICT not sell as many as they want?

So ICT could sell 20,000 if they wanted and Robbo wouldn't have much time to coach the players.

shhh- don’t tell them that!

Shanks said no
Just now, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

shhh- don’t tell them that!

I am honestly expecting Doncaster to appear shortly and cite some obscure rule that is being breached.