Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

18 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

OK we have made a magnificent gesture. A bit OTT IMO. But fine. And enough.

I know you have a reputation on JKB for being a miserable sole but there must be limits to glumness.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

Francis Albert
27 minutes ago, Alec Eiffel said:

I know you have a reputation on JKB for being a miserable sole but there must be limits to glumness.

You shouldn't judge what others get a kick out of! After all I have enjoyed supporting Hearts for over 60 years.

Anyway as I think the first post or one of them  on this thread pointed out ICT actually  made money out of their offer of discounted tickets for away fans when we were in trouble. They have made another 80k or so from our (including my) generosity. Saying enough is being miserable? Really?

Hope we stuff them tonight. More hope than expectation. Glumness or realism?

Edited by Francis Albert

highlandjambo3

I wonder how much coverage the weegia will give tonight regarding this excellent support of another club.....................holding my breath I will not be (says yoda)  

scott herbertson
31 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You shouldn't judge what others get a kick out of! After all I have enjoyed supporting Hearts for over 60 years.

Anyway as I think the first post or one of them  on this thread pointed out ICT actually  made money out of their offer of discounted tickets for away fans when we were in trouble. They have made another 80k or so from our (including my) generosity. Saying enough is being miserable? Really?

Yes

Apart from those bits, you're as cheery as the rest of us, if not cheerier

Edited by scott herbertson

Doctor FinnBarr
11 hours ago, Marvin said:

Not mine but I like this. 👍

IMG_20210226_080240.jpg

Where would I be able to get my "John Robertson 27" framed? Wife ain't keen on getting it done as it would involve me flaying the tatt off her shoulder.

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Impressive, and well done to everyone who bought tickets. Still hope we thrash them, of course :laugh:

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I wonder how much coverage the weegia will give tonight regarding this excellent support of another club.....................holding my breath I will not be (says yoda)  

"At half time - we ask  : what does Lennon's departure mean for Celtic".

Nap. 

A Shoreditch Heart

Brilliant and great news that over 10,000 tickets have sold. We've done our bit now so lets hope the team can win this (with some style hopefully) tonight - please!

Doctor FinnBarr
3 hours ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

Brilliant and great news that over 10,000 tickets have sold. We've done our bit now so lets hope the team can win this (with some style hopefully) tonight - please!

Yip, that worked well (No blaming you Shoreditch)

5 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Once again missing the point.

it’s a GIRFUY to all the other clubs who voted against us.

this shows those clubs our power and the money they could’ve had by voting for reconstruction.

TEN THOUSAND TICKETS.

Francis Albert
21 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

this shows those clubs our power and the money they could’ve had by voting for reconstruction.

TEN THOUSAND TICKETS.

What on earth makes you think the other clubs give a ****? Especially watching  what our power and money is currently producing for us?

6 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

TEN THOUSAND TICKETS.

I bought a £10 ticket BTW

But, if these clubs had voted with us for recon, we would be in the Premiership and unable to buy tickets for championship clubs.

We have certainly shown these clubs a GIRUY, here is what could have had, but a bit twisted when you think about it. :lol:

Edited by Tommy Brown

kingantti1874
58 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I bought a £10 ticket BTW

But, if these clubs had voted with us for recon, we would be in the Premiership and unable to buy tickets for championship clubs.

We have certainly shown these clubs a GIRUY, here is what could have had, but a bit twisted when you think about it. :lol:

It is. I laugh every time Scott gardiner goes on about 2013.  That was nice of them tbf - but I think it worked out about 3k in total. (£5 returned for every seas sold over and above 650).

90% of this was a massive **** you to every other team in the league. 9% John Robertson and 1% 2013.

8 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

What on earth makes you think the other clubs give a ****? Especially watching  what our power and money is currently producing for us?

8 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Enough for the raith chairman to shit his pants and start whining about wanting to ‘build bridges’ after sticking the knife in.

Francis Albert
8 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

Enough for the raith chairman to shit his pants and start whining about wanting to ‘build bridges’ after sticking the knife in.

Being out of sight of Raith in the league would be more to the point from a revenge perspective. 

16 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Being out of sight of Raith in the league would be more to the point from a revenge perspective. 

Agree with you there on the footballing front.

however we weren’t shafted on the pitch by those other clubs. This was our way of sticking two fingers up at them AND doing it in a positive way

Neverforgetfiveone
On 27/02/2021 at 06:57, kingantti1874 said:

It is. I laugh every time Scott gardiner goes on about 2013.  That was nice of them tbf - but I think it worked out about 3k in total. (£5 returned for every seas sold over and above 650).

90% of this was a massive **** you to every other team in the league. 9% John Robertson and 1% 2013.

👏🏻

On 27/02/2021 at 06:57, kingantti1874 said:

Correct. 

On 27/02/2021 at 02:24, j1964m said:

11,356 virtual tickets sold would like to know how much Inverness made all round with match programs as well

I'm just glad that our good hearted fans helped ICT as well as showing our love & respect for Robbo. 

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I would love to know how much money was received by ICT.  If it's a secret, why?

Do clubs ever announce how much money their matches make them?

Look at the figures and you'll be able to guesstimate.

joondalupjambo

Posted on wrong thread so will try again in hope.

I know this is a big ask but will try.  I got two signed tickets and the signed letter from ICT and bought a copy of the programme.   I was going to frame the letter, the programme and a ticket like it was shonw earlier in this thread.  However the signed tickets I have do not have the 27 under them.  Is there anyone out there who has got two or more tickets with the 's 27's on them and who would swap one of them for one of my signed tickets.  

Appreciate that it might be long shot but thought I would ask.

3 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Posted on wrong thread so will try again in hope.

I know this is a big ask but will try.  I got two signed tickets and the signed letter from ICT and bought a copy of the programme.   I was going to frame the letter, the programme and a ticket like it was shonw earlier in this thread.  However the signed tickets I have do not have the 27 under them.  Is there anyone out there who has got two or more tickets with the 's 27's on them and who would swap one of them for one of my signed tickets.  

Appreciate that it might be long shot but thought I would ask.

You could look at other peoples fotos of their tickets and ahem ‘alter with a sharpie’. No one will know 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

Das Viertel Hearts
On 03/03/2021 at 19:55, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Made it to Michigan. More importantly, hope Robbo is doing OK.

Robbo.jpeg

Indeed and excellent to see that these are going all over the world !!! 😀 

1 hour ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

One still winging it's way to Wellington which is about as far from the Diggers as you can get.

I'm disappointed that air travel hasn't got much faster over the years.  If I had my way, there would be cheap supersonic air travel which could get me from here to the Diggers in around 2 hours.  Where are you going the missus would say.  Just nipping over to the Diggers for a pie and a pint.

VikingHeart
48 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

One still winging it's way to Wellington which is about as far from the Diggers as you can get.

I'm disappointed that air travel hasn't got much faster over the years.  If I had my way, there would be cheap supersonic air travel which could get me from here to the Diggers in around 2 hours.  Where are you going the missus would say.  Just nipping over to the Diggers for a pie and a pint.

No need for cheap supersonic air travel Kiwidoug. Move to the land of the vikings and you'll be having your pie and pint in around two hours from taking off😁

TyphoonJambo
8 hours ago, VikingHeart said:

No need for cheap supersonic air travel Kiwidoug. Move to the land of the vikings and you'll be having your pie and pint in around two hours from taking off😁

Unfortunately though you need to sell a kidney to afford it though

joondalupjambo
13 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

You could look at other peoples fotos of their tickets and ahem ‘alter with a sharpie’. No one will know 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

I would and would always know that it was a falsey, could not live with the knowledge :robboyas:

Das Viertel Hearts
20 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Well Elon Musk will soon having you over Scotland if things go to plan in a half hour elegantly dropping you down onto the pleasant plains of Ratho before exploding in an inexplicable fiery Warner brothers Wiley Coyote style exploding catastrophe!!! ... much like some of Hearts recent cup semi finals and finals in living memory !!! : ) 

Kalamazoo Jambo
22 hours ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

:toasting:

This really represents an important little piece of our history.  I would like to think that one of the tickets could be in the museum alongside an explanation of what it was all about.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

This really represents an important little piece of our history.  I would like to think that one of the tickets could be in the museum alongside an explanation of what it was all about.

Great idea Kiwi.  Whose going to take it up?

• 3 weeks later...