• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

wattie exploited

will be getting my ticket framed to go along with the team shirt I got signed when we won the cup FTHS :rifle:

37 minutes ago, assessor said:

Cup tie so spurs fans paying half to their own club. We giving it all to ICT

pretty sure it all went to Marine as Spurs agreed to not ask.

3 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

will be getting my ticket framed to go along with the team shirt I got signed when we won the cup FTHS :rifle:

👍

Francis Albert
22 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I think someone has. Probably went unnoticed amongst their seethe.

See that now. Took over an hour and not mentioned again. I know from experience if you post something that stupid on here you hear about it immediately and often!

5 X £10 bought a couple of hours ago for me and my 4 kids. In saying that had I thought about it I would of probably bought 1 and 8, poor Robbo. Didn't catch my ticket number.

Francis Albert

How do you cough up? The original post led me into registering  with an 

ICT account that required everything but my inside leg measurement. I assume there is a simpler way.

alwaysthereinspirit

Anyone know if #!bs returned any money given to them by our Hearts supporting philanthropist? 
Asking for a friend.

Morons.

Just now, Francis Albert said:

How do you cough up? The original post led me into registering  with an 

ICT account that required everything but my inside leg measurement. I assume there is a simpler way.

That's how I did it.. didn't give me an option of gender neutral. Pretty outrageous lol

6 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Would an original signed letter photocopied not do?  I know it’s not the same but, is there any suggestion anywhere that this is not an option?

Be happy for anything that does not involve the Legend getting pain.   Printed signature cool with me.. 

Francis Albert
15 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

That's how I did it.. didn't give me an option of gender neutral. Pretty outrageous lol

I got to what I thought was the end of the registration process to be  called back to the gender question. I am surprised that the LBGTQI etc community in Inverness lets them get away with a binary choice between M and F. But I guess it is still 1950 up there. Anyway my tenner will be on its way.

16 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I got to what I thought was the end of the registration process to be  called back to the gender question. I am surprised that the LBGTQI etc community in Inverness lets them get away with a binary choice between M and F. But I guess it is still 1950 up there. Anyway my tenner will be on its way.

No disrespect intended but curmudgeom isn’t a gender...yet. 😎

1 hour ago, Mrs C said:

We, as fans, never cease to amaze when the rallying call comes. Even if we only sell 6k tickets, which is probably on the conservative side, at an average price of £7.50, that’s £45k to ICT. Would be good to know the correct total in due course.

Certain clubs will be raging and that makes me very happy. Am I still bitter? Bloody right I am. ♥️♥️G♥️

Can you imagine the envy of Rat Rovers Chairman seeing this! Loving this! 😂

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 always makes me laugh that one. Considering we did sort out the lady Hague fund and some 😂

these thieving tramps just don’t get it

It’s their favourite sooky blanket - heavily stained with pish and snotters!

Edited by Thomaso

13 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I know 🙂. It just keeps getting better. Come on the 50's. 

Here is the latest cracker from vermin.net about ICT

someone needs to say that there was a government grant of £500,000.   
Of course Hibs laid off staff. Hibs also owe players wages. Hibs also took money from our benefactor happily enough. 🤣🤣🤣

hibbysam 12:21 AM Today 
Money won’t even touch the sides in what they’ve lost in testing for games that haven’t went ahead. Hopefully even more of them before the end of the winter.
Edited by 1971fozzy

Just a thought...if you're not overly fussed about Robbo's signature  but still want to chuck in a tenner, you'd possibly have more impact buying 2x £5 tickets so that it saves ICT postage, protects Robbo's hand from further damage and gives 2 virtual bums on virtual seats.

It's important that all Jambos support this and show the other 8 championship clubs who thought that through their duplicity they would benefit from the Jambo pound that they backed the wrong horse. I hope they enjoy their Jim Bowen moment when the final amount is announced. And here's what you could have won😀

3 hours ago, Boof said:

Just a thought...if you're not overly fussed about Robbo's signature  but still want to chuck in a tenner, you'd possibly have more impact buying 2x £5 tickets so that it saves ICT postage, protects Robbo's hand from further damage and gives 2 virtual bums on virtual seats.

That's a tremendous idea, just bought two. Got enough paper in the house as it is. 

highlandjambo3
3 hours ago, Boof said:

Robbo will be signing 1 letter only

6 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Of course Hibs laid off staff. Hibs also owe players wages. Hibs also took money from our benefactor happily enough. 🤣🤣🤣

Money won’t even touch the sides in what they’ve lost in testing for games that haven’t went ahead. Hopefully even more of them before the end of the winter.

Preachers' alliteration-

Horrible Hibby Hypocrites!

PS Autocorrect came up with a cracker for Hibbies, Hibberts.

The Hibberts!  🤣

26 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Robbo will be signing 1 letter only

Could stir a hornets nest with some on here.

The vermin would make most of it.

Personally, I'm not bothered, as Boof said earlier, I should have bought 2 x £5.

6 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Indeed.  They also have a cheek slagging this off considered their cozy sickening relationship with Celtic.  Not only did they suck Celtic off last summer but they were given a few players on loan from them to help get out of the Championship and win the SC.  Mutants.

Forgive me, Lord, but clicked directly on Daily Record site for genuinely first time ever, and it's no surprise that still not a mention of the "virtual" ticket sensation.

Good story about Hearts may appear eventually, but it's like drawing teeth with sugar tongs.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Section Q said:

So ICT could have achieved record ticket sales by fans would paid "not to watch them".......😁

We should have funk of that last season. 

17k would have paid for that privilege! 

8 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Forgive me, Lord, but clicked directly on Daily Record site for genuinely first time ever, and it's no surprise that still not a mention of the "virtual" ticket sensation.

Good story about Hearts may appear eventually, but it's like drawing teeth with sugar tongs.

I was wondering as well Colin.  In these strickened times, the supporters of a championship club raising £50,000 plus who knows how much for a competitor would be a massive story if it was any other club.

BBC Scottish football site still silent.

I honestly believe the media hatred of FoH is off the charts.

That's another 3 for Steve, Tony, and Wee Mikey; ticket numbers 5668, 5669, 5670.

C'moan!!! It's way cheaper than a trip to Inverness so anyone who hasn't yet done it, please do so. It only takes a few minutes.

❤❤G❤

Edited by Wee Mikey

Obviously Killy at the Federation kicked this off. But I imagine JBK has been the biggest media for this to take off. Facebook and Twitter  being next to a far lesser degree.

As we have seen red tops and BBC have not even mentioned it. How many more could be sold if these medias bother to report it.

My next thought would be. Virtual tickets for home games to lessen OF availability. 

I would definitely be for it.

Just now, Shanks said:

The media silence on this says a lot for me.

Yup, the media were all over that arguably provocative Dundee United sponsored walk. Hey! We're better than that.

Way Better

❤❤G❤

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

It's important that all Jambos support this and show the other 8 championship clubs who thought that through their duplicity they would benefit from the Jambo pound that they backed the wrong horse. I hope they enjoy their Jim Bowen moment when the final amount is announced. And here's what you could have won😀

Would love to sell out the stadium and keep going if people can manage it.

7 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Yup, the media were all over that arguably provocative Dundee United sponsored walk. Hey! We're better than that.

Way Better

❤❤G❤

Good point!... we’re raising more, for another club, sitting on our fat arses! 

F05A450E-6296-4183-B388-9AFB57792D72.jpeg

Edited by Rogue Daddy

pettigrewsstylist
11 minutes ago, Shanks said:

The media silence on this says a lot for me.

Time for club to mention the response and small reminder as to why its occurring...?

15 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

That's another 3 for Steve, Tony, and Wee Mikey; ticket numbers 5668, 5669, 5670.

C'moan!!! It's way cheaper than a trip to Inverness so anyone who hasn't yet done it, please do so. It only takes a few minutes.

❤❤G❤

Will do it later today Wee Mikey,Im in hospital today and feeling crap so could someone point me in the right direction.Cheers  

wentworth jambo

I think the telling number will be if we can raise more for a fellow, sensible minded club in a couple of weeks than the Hobos can raise in their extra special, let’s really push it this month  Ponsi  scheme

2 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

Will do it later today Wee Mikey,Im in hospital today and feeling crap so could someone point me in the right direction.Cheers  

You only need to follow this link. You'll need to create an account with ICT but it only takes a few minutes. 👍

https://ictfc.com/ictfc-announce-first-ever-virtual-tickets-v-hearts

Mid Calder Jambo
7 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Would love to sell out the stadium and keep going if people can manage it.

Cpuld you imagine the SPFL seethe if we oversold the stadium. They would have the game called off 15mins before KO.

11 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

This is a brilliant read. https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?350685-The-biggest-away-support-EVER!&p=6459659#post6459659

Desperately trying to convince themselves we’re a diddy championship club😂

Superb read. I'm thinking that they are perhaps a tad confused. Cannae get their heads around it. I laughed at the comment predicting that ICT would 'Lie Down' to us. If anything, Robbo would want to give us an almighty stuffing ... and then have a huge smile on his face. 😝

Carl Fredrickson

Folk questioning why it isnt mentioned in the media yet I cant see anything on the FoH or HMFC websites. I understand Hearts may not want to promote this (though I would prefer if they did) but as the idea came from FoH I thought it would be on their site. 

Hopefully ICT will keep providing updates to try and keep the early momentum going as I would love us to sell out their stadium (and then sell more). 

This appears to have ruffled green feathers I can only think they are a bit perplexed that we will raise more money in less time for another team than their HSL Hampden plea raised in weeks, as the much coined phrase goes form is temporary, class is permanent 🇱🇻🇱🇻

2 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Folk questioning why it isnt mentioned in the media yet I cant see anything on the FoH or HMFC websites. I understand Hearts may not want to promote this (though I would prefer if they did) but as the idea came from FoH I thought it would be on their site. 

Hopefully ICT will keep providing updates to try and keep the early momentum going as I would love us to sell out their stadium (and then sell more). 

The idea came from the supporters federation not FOH

Carl Fredrickson
2 minutes ago, lou said:

The idea came from the supporters federation not FOH

Just noticed that as I found an article in the Scotsman. Apologies and I am happy to be corrected. 

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Way Better

❤❤G❤

You can remove the "arguably" from that sentence. Pricks.