Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

How did you work that one out?

That would need 6,500 £10 tickets, or 13,000 £5 tickets, or something in between.   I don't think the number will be near £65k (yet!).

Badly. I multiplied by 20 instead of 10. As I paid £20 myself forgetting it was for 2 tickets and not 1.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

8 hours ago, sadj said:

Robbo signing tickets for Thistle , Stranraer and Falkirk?

Works for me.  Club not the man is the important thing. 

Doctor FinnBarr
28 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

How did you work that one out?

That would need 6,500 £10 tickets, or 13,000 £5 tickets, or something in between.   I don't think the number will be near £65k (yet!).

Its roughly 17.5k they have now if every ticket was a £5 one, no idea how many have been sold at £10 which will bump things up.

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Its roughly 17.5k they have now if every ticket was a £5 one, no idea how many have been sold at £10 which will bump things up.

They'll have 25k. I reckon by the date of the match they'll have 60k + and they'll be crediting HMFC with their record attendance. 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

They'll have 25k. I reckon by the date of the match they'll have 60k + and they'll be crediting HMFC with their record attendance. 

Going by the amount on here saying they've bought £10 tickets and the same with Hearts FB pages I'd take a guess at about 30k now.

37 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Badly. I multiplied by 20 instead of 10. As I paid £20 myself forgetting it was for 2 tickets and not 1.

Jesus christ...I hope I never try to buy  a ticket on the train if you're on duty! 😉

17 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Works for me.  Club not the man is the important thing. 

Poor Robbo , Here you know how we all adore you go and lend your signing hand to those three. People have suggested it but possibly a friendly if allowed and sell virtual tickets for each over the course of a year. Or more sensibly there must be a player who we love who has played for us after playing for each of those teams that we could do likewise with. Uptake wouldn’t be as good as Robbo but if it helps their coffers and we can afford it and its not detrimental to FoH why not

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Going by the amount on here saying they've bought £10 tickets and the same with Hearts FB pages I'd take a guess at about 30k now.

You're probably right. 😊

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Jesus christ...I hope I never try to buy  a ticket on the train if you're on duty! 😉

Just think of the change you could get when you told him you’d paid £80 for the £5 train ticket though

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Poor Robbo , Here you know how we all adore you go and lend your signing hand to those three. People have suggested it but possibly a friendly if allowed and sell virtual tickets for each over the course of a year. Or more sensibly there must be a player who we love who has played for us after playing for each of those teams that we could do likewise with. Uptake wouldn’t be as good as Robbo but if it helps their coffers and we can afford it and its not detrimental to FoH why not

Hopefully they'll meet Rat Rovers in the play offs and we can do it all again for their home leg. 😎

Edited by Weakened Offender

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Just think of the change you could get when you told him you’d paid £80 for the £5 train ticket though

😁

4 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Hopefully they'll meet Rat Rovers in the play offs and we can do it all again for their home leg. 😎

Haha , we need names for all teams outside of the ones with integrity. 

on a side note , What about Jim Jefferies for the Falkirk one? 

Edited by sadj
FM - spellededed the gaffers name wrong 😒#selfproclaimedhobbitbehaviour

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Haha , we need names for all teams outside of the ones with integrity. 

on a side note , What about Jim Jeffries for the Falkirk one? 

I think Falkirk are still in the cream puff with JJ. 😁

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

I think Falkirk are still in the cream puff with JJ. 😁

oh well nae luck , struggling to think of anyone who we’d class as a legend who has an association with them. 

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, sadj said:

oh well nae luck , struggling to think of anyone who we’d class as a legend who has an association with them. 

Mo Johnson? 😀

3 hours ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Why is it such a pain in the arse to do?

Is there not a way to do it without giving your inside leg measurements?

Took me nearly 2 hrs. I was going to drive up and hand in the cash 😬

The Old Tolbooth

Hearts fans are ducking brilliant!! That’s an incredible support we’ve already shown to Inverness and it’s only the first 24 hours, snd by the way, Inverness deserve every penny of it, you’re very welcome lads 👍

scott herbertson
34 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

It's ok - Give him a tenner and he'll give you change of £20

🙂

Doctor FinnBarr
5 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Took me nearly 2 hrs. I was going to drive up and hand in the cash 😬

Have you seen the weather up there?

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I got my ticket. I am always happy to reward principles.

Great initiative by Hearts support.  Thats me got my two bought.  

2 minutes ago, MES said:

Rremember not just Robbo  being (obviously) Hearts legend, but Mark Ridgers being a (5-1) winner too.

From my understanding there could well be another ex-Jambo in their ranks by the time we play them...they’re hoping to get a deal done early this week. 

On the subject of 'Virtual Tickets', here's one from back in April where a lower league German club, Lokomotive Leipzig, shifted 120,000 tickets (albeit at a nominal price).

I'm sure that if Hearts did likewise we could sell out Tynie many times over for a 'virtual' cup final v Celtic with a 'virtual' East Coast referee and 'virtual' fair play. Och, you know what I mean. 😆

https://www.rt.com/sport/485816-german-team-virtual-game-record-tickets/

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Been here before is looking a bit daft now.

Come on Geoff your better than this, you'll need to elaborate more on your point with regards to the ' helping hand ' gesture the Hearts fans are showing, if that's what your aiming at. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Come on Geoff your better than this, you'll need to elaborate more on your point with regards to the ' helping hand ' gesture the Hearts fans are showing, if that's what your aiming at. 

Eh?

See Page 1.

queensferryjambo
8 hours ago, sadj said:

image.jpeg.04230ab7f2f2d99d6af817f273ece0f7.jpeg

And he’s not praying!
3 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He’s a 50 odd year old who spends his time on a message board attempting to be contrary. He also uses the word ‘Uber’ regularly.

He was looking ‘a bit daft’ some considerable time ago.

been here before
3 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Ooooh yes!!!

The intelligentsia has rocked up

So go on Geoff explain how...

This should be a humdinger.

Bet their Highland neighbours are green with envy now

Ross County could only dream of having another club help them out tho im guessing they made some money from the ppv games against celtic & Rangers.

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ooooh yes!!!

The intelligentsia has rocked up

So go on Geoff explain how...

This should be a humdinger.

Lector, si monumentum requiris, circumspice.

been here before
9 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Lector, si monumentum requiris, circumspice.

That it Geoff?

You cant really expand on your point so you're just broadly  paraphrasing 'you just are' latin?

:lol:

And we're not even in St Pauls.

Very poor.

Edited by been here before

Geoff Kilpatrick
14 minutes ago, been here before said:

That it Geoff?

You cant really expand on your point so you're just broadly  paraphrasing 'you just are' latin?

:lol:

And we're not even in St Pauls.

Very poor.

Good Googling. The point being that your "daftness" is all around the thread. Taking a crack at Hearts fans donating to this didn't exactly pay off.

been here before
7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Good Googling. The point being that your "daftness" is all around the thread. Taking a crack at Hearts fans donating to this didn't exactly pay off.

But I didnt do that Geoff.

Incidently you using one of the most famous epitaphs in the world doesnt require any googling.

Edited by been here before

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

But I didnt do that Geoff.

Incidently ypu using one of the most famous epitaphs in the eord doesnt require any googling.

Of course.

9 hours ago, sadj said:

👍

Caley_Fan_In_Peace

Edinburgh based Caley fan here. I think the last time i was on Kickback was to thank Hearts for something and here I am doing it again and happy to also. I do hope this amazing gesture by Hearts fans can be adopted by other clubs so we can help each other out. I guess we do need each other in times like this.

Thanks to you  all