Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

45 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

My mate said it wasn't accepting his usual email addy so he had to use his gmail one instead.

I've tried both my emails but won't accept them. I'll try with another phone 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

33 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Just bought 2 cheap yins Dave, no need for his autograph as the wife has John Robertson 27 tattooed on her shoulder, Drew Busby on the other yin. Oddly enough as she's a Geordie she never seen either play, but she wants Rudi's now.

But she doesn’t have any more shoulders 🤨😉

2 hours ago, been here before said:

See this is the thing that doesnt seem to be permeating with you.

ive never said we shouldnt help them out, lob a pound in their metaphorical tin. Not once have I said that. You and others are just making that up.

What is a crock of shite is this desire that some posters on here have to be the bestest pals with ICT, Partick, Stanraer or who ever else. Partick for **** sake.

Personally Ill take the seige mentality. If you've enough to shell out a tenner then fire it jnto Hearts. Im sure Rbbo woud send you an autograph if you asked.

To each their own and all that but this need to have 'bonds, special relationships', call it what you will is a crock of shite and a little bit Celticy.

Simple enough for you?

What a k nob 

Edited by 1874robbo

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Does the ticket actually allow you to watch the game? 

Doesn't seem like it.

‘Virtual tickets’ are souvenirs only and will not gain you access to attend any event at the Caledonian Stadium or access to live stream any event.  If you have selected the print at home ticket, it will be sent later in a separate email.  If you have chosen the souvenir ticket, it will be posted out to you along with a letter signed by ICTFC Manager John Robertson

On the plus side, can watch creepy drawers Sutherland's pus tripping him as we win again.

Doctor FinnBarr
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Doesn't seem like it.

‘Virtual tickets’ are souvenirs only and will not gain you access to attend any event at the Caledonian Stadium or access to live stream any event.  If you have selected the print at home ticket, it will be sent later in a separate email.  If you have chosen the souvenir ticket, it will be posted out to you along with a letter signed by ICTFC Manager John Robertson

On the plus side, can watch creepy drawers Sutherland's pus tripping him as we win again.

He really is a creepy wee cant.

Just bought my ticket and delighted to contribute to a club I respect.
In the spring they shone a light on the extremely dodgy dealings of the 6th floor at Hampden and suffered a backlash for their actions. They explained their actions and showed true solidarity with the clubs that were to suffer.
Their behaviour will be remembered, in a positive way, by this Hearts fan for a very long time.

Edited by washniklaw

1 minute ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Money talks mate, money talks

I mean emmm , surely shes priceless 💁🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Great idea. Hopefully at some point this season the same thing will be set up for Thistle, Stranraer and Falkirk home games. 

Robbo signing tickets for Thistle , Stranraer and Falkirk?

Just looked at the Inverness twitter account and the replies to their virtual ticket tweet.

Fantastic response from the Hearts fans.

Only donated a fiver as the missus has been made redundent.

But Inverness deserve every penny for helping us out.

Come on JTs every little helps.

Bought mines just now. Don’t know how to upload as a pic on here.

only one club in this league a club will get money from me for an away fixture.

Given up as it won't accept any email I put in. You would think they could have set up a way for us to buy them without registering in their site.

7 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Robbo better start signing the letters now as I've a feeling he's going to have to do this in instalments! 😂 

it is the bit about there not being a limit on the number available, i imagine robbo might be going to the ICT board raging that he is going to have to sign thousands of these

16 minutes ago, Australis said:

Just looked at the Inverness twitter account and the replies to their virtual ticket tweet.

Fantastic response from the Hearts fans.

Only donated a fiver as the missus has been made redundent.

But Inverness deserve every penny for helping us out.

Come on JTs every little helps.

7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Given up as it won't accept any email I put in. You would think they could have set up a way for us to buy them without registering in their site.

Ignore me, got on now 

A nice idea and great to help out Robbo and ICT. Me and my dad got our tickets. Well done to everyone joining in as it’s good to be good. Also nice ramming it up the snakes that did us wrong at the end of last season. 

Samuel Camazzola
15 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it is the bit about there not being a limit on the number available, i imagine robbo might be going to the ICT board raging that he is going to have to sign thousands of these

I think he should be entitled to a 10% skim from the income. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts