• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'll pay £100 for him to say it on a video message to our fanbase. 

Will you also pay the fine he’ll get for doing it ? 😒

Carl Fredrickson

If it wasnt for ICT speaking out on Radio Scotland we wouldnt have known about the shenanigans with the Dundee vote. They put information in the public domain that was of interest to us. Inverness have suffered and I have no ill will against them. 

I dont go to away games but I have no issue in giving ICT a tenner. It would be nice if we could do a dot count for their game. 

Samuel Camazzola
Just now, Ross-l said:

Is anyone else having issues registering on the ICT site?

I was at first and think it was to do with the auto population of my address. I just re-entered the info manually and got in OK. 👍 

1 minute ago, Ross-l said:

My mate said it wasn't accepting his usual email addy so he had to use his gmail one instead.

Carl Fredrickson
1 minute ago, Ross-l said:

Took me a few attempts as their site kept crashing. I think there may be more traffic than they are used to. 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

I was at first and think it was to do with the auto population of my address. I just re-entered the info manually and got in OK. 👍 

Perfect will give it a bash

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Took me a few attempts as their site kept crashing. I think there may be more traffic than they are used to. 

Would be amazing if they sold more tickets than their ground could take! 😂 

I've done this. It's a win win. A signature from my favourite hearts player in my early years of supporting the club and a donation to a team who put their head above the parapet when others were happy to put the boot in.

ToadKiller Dog

Happy to do it ,they backed us when we needed public support and got a hard time and threats from other clubs  chairmen.

adambraejambo
2 minutes ago, Ross-l said:

I got a old hotmail account with co.uk that it was  not accepting  . I just changed it to .com and it worked. Obv if you bought  print at home dont do this but if you clicked on 10 pound option you give your address so no need for email to be right. 

More than happy to help out.  Great club with solid morals (like us) and a good Hearts backbone to it.  This is how Scottish football should be, but sadly the majority ****ed that up for themselves.  

9 minutes ago, leith_dude said:

I've done this. It's a win win. A signature from my favourite hearts player in my early years of supporting the club and a donation to a team who put their head above the parapet when others were happy to put the boot in.

same :thumbsup:  what’s not to love 

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I was thinking that 🤣

6 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Surprised they haven’t sold out after Morgan got a sniff 😎

Haha I was thinking both of these things🤣 Has Morgan been on this thread yet? If so im surprised he hasnt offered 100k if Robbo flys over and signs every item in his house and has a cup of tea in the sun with him

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Not only does it support a club that attempted to play fair last Easter, but it's also a massive 'look what you could have won' to all the short-termist, Lawell boaby sookers. We can bankroll our own club and look out for others that have done us all right in the past.

Win-win.

:spoton:

Doctor FinnBarr
14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

£10 for a Robbo autograph. What’s not to like?

Just bought 2 cheap yins Dave, no need for his autograph as the wife has John Robertson 27 tattooed on her shoulder, Drew Busby on the other yin. Oddly enough as she's a Geordie she never seen either play, but she wants Rudi's now.

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not only does it support a club that attempted to play fair last Easter, but it's also a massive 'look what you could have won' to all the short-termist, Lawell boaby sookers. We can bankroll our own club and look out for others that have done us all right in the past.

Win-win.

Spot on. 

4 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

A piece of paper signed by the man himself John Robertson? Where do I sign up??? 

This in itself.  

A club that deserves our support, but what a tenner spent.   It'll be like meeting the great man himself. 

Great idea. 

Done and I hope every Hearts fan who can afford it Does it as well.

Inverness did not stick up for Hearts they just tried to play fair and stick up for their own club 

happy to recognise it.

2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Just bought 2 cheap yins Dave, no need for his autograph as the wife has John Robertson 27 tattooed on her shoulder, Drew Busby on the other yin. Oddly enough as she's a Geordie she seen neither play, but she wants Rudi's now.

:oohmatron:

7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Win-win.

Post of the year so far 👏👏👏

26 minutes ago, Ross-l said:

Took a while to register and now it wont take my payment. Hard to give away money these days.

24 minutes ago, leith_dude said:

This.

2 x signed tickets bought

Folk raging about Hearts fans cosying up with ICT/PT etc yet not arsed about some "Hearts" fans trying to cosy up to Rangers fans. 😂

37 minutes ago, Ross-l said:

I did until I realised i had to ‘Search’ for my address and house number. All ok after that! Done, £10 to ICT.

16 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Just bought 2 cheap yins Dave, no need for his autograph as the wife has John Robertson 27 tattooed on her shoulder, Drew Busby on the other yin. Oddly enough as she's a Geordie she never seen either play, but she wants Rudi's now.

😄👍

41 minutes ago, Ross-l said:

I must have bought tickets direct from them before as I had an account already. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

I suppose its a bit like when a wee bairn takes the petted lip because they dont like something, even when they dont know they dont like it and they just have a kneejerk reaction without really understanding.

You can sit them down and explain it to them doing the very best you can to do it in a way they might understand.

But no matter they just keep repeating the same thing because it makes sense in their own wee heads. Eventually you just have to leave them too it with a wee pat on the head.

Bless.

That post sums you up perfectly

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts