• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

been here before
49 minutes ago, DaveyT said:

They helped us. We help them.  You are a miserable Sod.

See this is the thing that doesnt seem to be permeating with you.

ive never said we shouldnt help them out, lob a pound in their metaphorical tin. Not once have I said that. You and others are just making that up.

What is a crock of shite is this desire that some posters on here have to be the bestest pals with ICT, Partick, Stanraer or who ever else. Partick for **** sake.

Personally Ill take the seige mentality. If you've enough to shell out a tenner then fire it jnto Hearts. Im sure Rbbo woud send you an autograph if you asked.

To each their own and all that but this need to have 'bonds, special relationships', call it what you will is a crock of shite and a little bit Celticy.

Simple enough for you?

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, been here before said:

ive never said we shouldnt help them out, lob a pound in their metaphorical tin. Not once have I said that. You and others are just making that up.

What is a crock of shite is this desire that some posters on here have to be the bestest pals with ICT, Partick, Stanraer or who ever else. Partick for **** sake.

Persinally Ill take the seige mentality. If you've enough to shell out a tenner then fire it jnto Hearts. Im sure Rbbo woud send you an autograph if you asked.

To each their own and all that but this need to have 'bonds, special relationships', call it what you will is a crock of shite and a little bit Celticy.

Except no one said we need to have a bond or special friends. 

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Persinally Ill take the seige mentality. If you've enough to shell out a tenner then fire it jnto Hearts. Im sure Rbbo woud send you an autograph if you asked.

🤣🤣🤣

wow

I’m not interested in being pals with other teams either. If other folk are that’s up to them. Nothing against Inverness or Stranraer or whoever but I would prefer if any hearts fans cash just went to hearts. Up to the individual of course but not my cup of tea. 

been here before
Just now, GinRummy said:

I’m not interested in being pals with other teams either. If other folk are that’s up to them. Nothing against Inverness or Stranraer or whoever but I would prefer if any hearts fans cash just went to hearts. Up to the individual of course but not my cup of tea. 

Miserable sod  !

Just now, GinRummy said:

Absolutely but Inverness gave us money when in administration, slightly different for me but yeah give hearts your cash. 

£10 from me, Inverness one of the few who vocally put on the record the just unfairness of Donkey's** decision to call the leagues.

**Lawell's

WorldChampions1902

I’m more than happy to chip in to what IMHO is a well-deserved cause. If some people don’t think that, then fair enough. In which case, why not skip this thread rather than turn what is a positive subject into something negative.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Whats the thread title?

So what, I said no one says we need to have a bond or be special friends. It’s all in your head. If people have an affinity with them because of how they helped us out when in administration I don’t think it’s an issue worth mocking. Bash on if it bothers you that much though.  👍

A_A wehatethehibs
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The Roy Keane view, fair play sir. “I’m not interested in players havin a kiss and cuddle before a derby game, that’s not for me”

But for me It’s a good way to rub salt in the wounds of the shitebag chairmen of Dundee / Ayr etc that were hoping Hearts would line their coffers. Has t happened for them and Inverness end up the only team getting a windfall from having us in the division. 

2 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Happy to buy one,  have to be honest and say I’d forgotten about their gesture when we went into administration.

Steven Kilgour, general secretary of the Federation of Hearts supporters, recently got in touch with Inverness Caledonian Thistle to suggest giving something back to the Highlands club, who are in a predicament just now with games going off left, right and centre.

Kilgour remembered the gesture from Inverness in August 2013, when Hearts, then in administration and on minus eight points, travelled to face Inverness in a Premiership fixture. The home club had committed to donating £5 to the Hearts supporters’ fighting fund for every ticket sold over the average away support attendance of 650. In the event, over 1000 Hearts fans turned up.

With no supporters able to attend the Championship fixture between the teams at the end of this month, and the game having been selected for live TV by BBC Scotland, Inverness cannot even rely on money coming in from pay-per-view.

Taking a cue from the recent Marine v Spurs FA Cup tie, when the non-league side sold over 30,000 virtual tickets, Hearts fans will be able to buy a ticket for their game v Inverness, helping fill the home side’s coffers.

Of course, another thing that won’t be forgotten is that Inverness supported Hearts by voting against a resolution to curtail last season. It also helps that Hearts legend John Robertson is in charge of Inverness.

Supporters of either side will be able to purchase a virtual ticket for £5 or, for £10, one personally signed by Robertson, with a thank you note from the former striker included. More details to come later today.

Would be happy to purchase one,always liked the club.

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

The Roy Keane view, fair play sir. “I’m not interested in players havin a kiss and cuddle before a derby game, that’s not for me”

But for me It’s a good way to rub salt in the wounds of the shitebag chairmen of Dundee / Ayr etc that were hoping Hearts would line their coffers. Has t happened for them and Inverness end up the only team getting a windfall from having us in the division. 

Put perfectly 

been here before
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

So what, I said no one says we need to have a bond or be special friends. It’s all in your head. If people have an affinity with them because of how they helped us out when in administration I don’t think it’s an issue worth mocking. Bash on if it bothers you that much though.  👍

"So what"

:rofl:

Gave up after that Im afraid.

Samuel Camazzola
49 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

They lost out on a promotion place because Brechin (being rock bottom of the spfl 42 club pile.... and having their chairman on the spfl board) were not relegated. Cough, cough, sweep, sweep... nothing to see here.

Not entirely true. They and Brora were denied a play-off to play Brechin for an SPFL place. 

"So what"

:rofl:

Gave up after that Im afraid.

Cool, you didn’t though. You’ve just realised what a ***** you’ve been and got nowt else to add. 

I don't think anyone wants to be best pals with these clubs. I don't particularly care for ICT myself as they were always a bunch of thugs on the park. However, this was the one fixture most Hearts fans were adamant they'd go to this season so I'll likely give a tenner to them.

Much rather them than the likes of Raith, Alloa, Morton etc who certain fans couldn't wait to chuck their cash to for their pishy streams...and then boast on here about doing so.  Now that is odd behaviour.

been here before
Just now, Dazo said:

Cool, you didn’t though. You’ve just realised what a ***** you’ve been and got nowt else to add. 

Anyone over 10 who makes a point with 'so what' really doesnt warrant the attention you seem to be wanting.

20 minutes ago, been here before said:

Personally Ill take the seige mentality. If you've enough to shell out a tenner then fire it jnto Hearts. Im sure Rbbo woud send you an autograph if you asked.

Simple enough for you?

Simple enough to prove you are a miserable Sod. In fact calling you a miserable Sod was being polite.

Inverness didn't have to give us money when we were in administration, they did. 

We don't have to buy fake tickets with Robbo's signature to give ICT some much needed money...but some will.

It really is that simple ffs. Do what you want.

been here before
8 minutes ago, DaveyT said:

Simple enough to prove you are a miserable Sod. In fact calling you a miserable Sod was being polite.

I suppose its a bit like when a wee bairn takes the petted lip because they dont like something, even when they dont know they dont like it and they just have a kneejerk reaction without really understanding.

You can sit them down and explain it to them doing the very best you can to do it in a way they might understand.

But no matter they just keep repeating the same thing because it makes sense in their own wee heads. Eventually you just have to leave them too it with a wee pat on the head.

Bless.

Edited by been here before

18 minutes ago, been here before said:

Simple enough for you?

But, Mr Grumpy pants, the thing we ALL want, because it can only be good for Hearts, is change.

Change at the top, change in structure, change in handed out dominance over esrnt dominance.

Our game is chock-full of subservient lickspittles. Yes sir, yes Sir, thank you sir.

It will take some alliance to change anything.

Hey, we can look after ourselves, close off from the world, shut up shop, but then status quo is the only option.

Scottish football is broken.

I know your answer is things will never change. But that answer is why they won't.

I'd rather we led change. Build the resistance. A rebel alliance against the first order!!

So if like minded clubs help each other out, we'll also its a fingers up to the ones not benefiting from our expulsion.

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Anyone over 10 who makes a point with 'so what' really doesnt warrant the attention you seem to be wanting.

So if someone your not friends with loans you say £20. More fool them, you wont be paying them back, as in your opinion they've been a mug by giving you the money in the first place?

I suppose its a bit like when a wee bairn takes the petted lip because they dont like something, even when they dont know they dont like it and they just have a kneejerk reaction without really understanding.

You can sit them down and explain it to them doing the very best you can to do it in a way they might understand.

But no matter they just keep repeating the same thing because it makes sense in their own wee heads.

Bless.

Miserable sod

12 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Not entirely true. They and Brora were denied a play-off to play Brechin for an SPFL place. 

...you're correct (I couldn't remember the other team).

StevenNaismith

5 tickets bought as there would’ve been 5 of us at the match. Looking forward to the letter coming through the door from Robbo.

been here before
Just now, John Findlay said:

So if someone your not friends with loans you say £20. More fool them, you wont be paying them back, as in your opinion they've been a mug by giving you the money in the first place?

Did they loan us 20 quid?

Did they say 'here's x amount give us it back later'?

Why would I be asking some random for money?

If I gave someone 20 quid to help them out in a toughtime I probably wouldnt realky look for it back in all honesty.

Did you miss the point where I said it wasnt about the money?

Got a better anology tucked away John?

AllyjamboDerbyshire
3 hours ago, eck1874 said:

Count me in. Happy and proud to help this fine, honest club, managed by my all time favourite player.

Just now, been here before said:

Did they loan us 20 quid?

Did they say 'here's x amount give us it back later'?

Why would I be asking some random for money?

If I gave someone 20 quid to help them out in a toughtime I probably wouldnt realky look for it back in all honesty.

Did you miss the point where I said it wasnt about the money?

Got a better anology tucked away John?

Lend us £20 then😉

24 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

This😍

been here before
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Lend us £20 then😉

Ill just give you 20 quid.

Bank Acc no and password, the wee 3 digit number on the bac if your card and its all yours.

Chuck in your mothers maiden name and Ill make it 25.

:munny:

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Ill just give you 20 quid.

Bank Acc no and password, the wee 3 digit number on the bac if your card and its all yours.

Chuck in your mothers maiden name and Ill make it 25.

:munny:

🤣

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It's nothing to do with the summer for me. They extended a hand when everyone else was laughing at us potentially dying. 

If they're toiling now, I'll extend a hand to them. With a brucey bonus of Robbo's signature 😍

This

34 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I don't think anyone wants to be best pals with these clubs. I don't particularly care for ICT myself as they were always a bunch of thugs on the park. However, this was the one fixture most Hearts fans were adamant they'd go to this season so I'll likely give a tenner to them.

and this 👌🏻🤘🏻

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

This on the tele? If so I look forward to the numbers being quoted to the rest of these chairmen live on air.

Yep, BBC. 

Ayr & QotS missing out on the jambo pound this month with BBC showing the games.

ICT hopefully getting a nice wee boost though.

😁

Done it. Proud of Stevie and the Federation of Hearts Supporters for kicking this off. Helps a club who helped us previously, and stuck up for us against the SPFL/SFA. 

Great publicity for Hearts fans and our strength of feeling.

I just hope Johnny Foxes don't to the same as it will be damned more than a tenner to them🤣

Maybe and end of season virtual friendly against Thistle and Stranraer at the same time. A world first?+

I think some forget such things as Hibs and their fans attitude and reaction when we were hours away from going out of business. Yet when they had Hands off Hibs , there were plenty Hearts supporters there to help them. Their pathetic behaviour in reverse will never be forgotten.

ICT may be playing to Robbos link to Hearts but who cares , there is no harm in us putting our hand in our pockets if we can for a tenner to help them when they were a team who helped us when we were in trouble and who also stood up to the corrupt nature of Doncaster and his pals last year. 

Its not about being friends or best mates with these clubs. Thats not part of it to any Hearts fan , there is a huge difference between respect and “friendship”. 

How many other teams have cut their noses off this season by ****ing us over. No fans and live games mean no income for them. Most of us said this season we would go to zero away games bar ICT so take out the travel costs put them into FoH and you are still spending less than had we been able to attend

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts