Jamie Walker - well done lad

Alex Kintner

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Agreed - but well done on 50 goals Jamie! 👍

Not sure about this better sub thing.

Interesting also how many on here were slagging him off big time just a few weeks ago.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Independence

• Jambof3tornado

• Bazzas right boot

• A_A wehatethehibs

A_A wehatethehibs
7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Good player.

Shouldn't have been dropped on Sat.

our best player just in behind the striker.

Found his level 

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Should be a regular starter. Behind front 2 of gnando and boyce

Absobloodylutely

His problem has never been ability it's been application.

We are only frustrated as we know how good he can be.

Congratulations Jamie. On good form and long may it continue!

If he knuckles down and keeps knocking them in as well he can really write himself in the history books.

Well done on scoring 50 goals,  that is a great achievement but i will need a lot more convincing he has the desire and work rate to fulfil his potential

Great achievement on 50 goals for Hearts. Well Done. 
Just a pity Jamie doesn’t have an attitude and winning mentality to match his ability. 

• 2 weeks later...
manaliveits105

Good video “one of our own” on Hearts site 

We have been better with Jamie on the pitch recently always a threat

so much for the he’s a Rangers fan nonsense the interlopers preach 

Here’s to another 50 goals Jamie

Guest ToqueJambo
On 21/02/2021 at 02:52, Newton51 said:

As someone with a head like a 50p when it comes to football that header was a very hard thing to pull off.

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The same people that called him all the names under the sun, can't get up his hoop quick enough now. 

I'm quite tempted to find their posts and expose them 😂

Your right mate 👍

indianajones
7 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The same people that called him all the names under the sun, can't get up his hoop quick enough now. 

Your right mate 👍

He downed tools and tarted himself out to the hun a few years ago.

'one of our own' - total pish. 

Playing well just now but is still not consistent enough. Not a fan I'm afraid. 

No question, he gives us a spark and when he came on, helped create our 2 best chances. Tries to get in behind and create something 

Most definitely we need to keep hold of him and build the team around him. No 10 is his position. There shouldn’t be any contest who has that jersey and if it’s between him and Naismith 

50 goals - well done JW 👏👏👏

132goals1958
On 21/02/2021 at 08:29, Newton51 said:

Should be a regular starter. Behind front 2 of gnando and boyce

Most of us can see that. It’s a pity the one that can dictate it is an exception 

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

'one of our own' - total pish. 

Playing well just now but is still not consistent enough. Not a fan I'm afraid. 

Same here , still slopes around the pitch like a wee ned and just because he's performing a bit better than the rest is hardly a glowing tribute .

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

How did that come about ?

Always thought he was a PHM

5 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

How did that come about ?

Always thought he was a PHM

Agent. Same one as Cummings, King, Halliday & Holt - All of which have played for which Glasgow club? :D 

Still a bit salty towards Walker about all of that. There was a way to go about it IMO and he didn't cover himself well in that. - Photos at Ibrox being posted online etc. Sincerely hope that his welt of an agent is kept far away from Tynie. 

scott herbertson
15 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Your right mate 👍

Same thought occurred to me, but I thought better of it. Hopefully we can all move on and just appreciate a quality player without making assumptions about his attitude, fitness or whatever. Just enjoy....

No Idle Talk
21 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

I had the same thought. Utter nonsense. In fact it's worse than nonsense, it's a lie.

• 2 weeks later...
Boyces beard

Jamie must be scratching his head wondering what he has to do to get a regular start. I thought he was good again today when he came on, always finds space and looked a real threat every time he got the ball. Should have had a double mind you but his first touch aside(the one he put over the bar) i thought he was excellent.

Jambof3tornado

Still not sure walker has the stamina to last the 90(blowing out his arse after 30 today), so do you start him or do you bring him on last 30 against a tiring opponent?

Clearly made a difference when he entered the field.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Walker is probably our most talented outfield player at the club but for me has never been a 90 minute performer, seems to be more effective from the bench these day's, good to see Robbie is getting him back to his best 

Guest ToqueJambo

I honestly think Neilson is trying to get GMS up to speed by giving him as many minutes as possible. When he is and Walker continues to do well off the bench he'll have a decision to make.

A_A wehatethehibs
8 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Walker is probably our most talented outfield player at the club but for me has never been a 90 minute performer, seems to be more effective from the bench these day's, good to see Robbie is getting him back to his best 

It could be the making of him as a longer term Hearts player. End of the day, not every body is built to do the 90 minute grafting. It’s about using him an a way where he is able to inflict the maximum damage, could be that his best days as a player end up being off the bench.

He will still want to start X number of games but he seems mature enough now to know how important it is, to be brought on off the bench to unlock the door against tired legs. In many ways having that in your arsenal as a squad, is a whole lot more important than the jobs of a lot of the starting 11 which is to just graft, keep the shape and gain authority in the game. 

Byyy The Light
18 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I honestly think Neilson is trying to get GMS up to speed by giving him as many minutes as possible. When he is and Walker continues to do well off the bench he'll have a decision to make.

Not far off with this I reckon

For me Walker has been our most creative player for months. His big issue is fitness, but he looks fit and sharp and he should be starting every week when in this form. Especially if we are playing a diamond. 

9 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

For me Walker has been our most creative player for months. His big issue is fitness, but he looks fit and sharp and he should be starting every week when in this form. Especially if we are playing a diamond. 

He’s making a big impact coming off the bench so I am happy with that. He wasn’t performing like that when he was starting. 

2 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

He’s making a big impact coming off the bench so I am happy with that. He wasn’t performing like that when he was starting. 

He was excellent at Raith and his reward was to be dropped. He was also one of our better players at Alloa and Ayr from the start. Since then he's only started one game, he was coming on to a game imo.

Don't see how RN can site fitness as reason JW is not a regular starter? Is that the justification GMS has to be a starter? It ain't down to great performances! 

132goals1958

I don’t get this better of the bench stuff. Right now after Craig Gordon he should be 2nd on the team sheet. If he is better of the bench why doesn’t he plant his last verse on it at 10 to three and then start the game.