• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Nucky Thompson

• Unknown user

• Tazio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye plenty wanted him aswell, boy is a grade A tit and should never have a Hearts Top on.

ps Jason if you were any good you wouldn’t be at Dundee

How do we keep ending up with threads about him or transfer window pages up on pages about him. Plays elsewhere as we let him go , Long since left Hibs , Hearts fan , can be a bit of a walloper. 🤷🏻‍♂️

kingantti1874

I can’t hate him. 

16 minutes ago, Dazo said:

FC2CA6D7-23C8-4636-B613-5D8A084A764B.jpeg

Yep. He is one of our own. Think if he had stayed here we’d see a different character.

gorgie rd eh11

I hated him at hibs but he is just a daft laddie. He is a "character" in football terms and if he played for Hearts i'd back him to the hilt. 

3 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I hated him at hibs but he is just a daft laddie. He is a "character" in football terms and if he played for Hearts i'd back him to the hilt. 

Elvis thumps his chest and everyone hates him, this prick scores against us in a derby, gives us the GIRUY, and people go "yeah I'd have him"

I dont get that at all. To each their own and all that, but not for me.

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Elvis thumps his chest and everyone hates him, this prick scores against us in a derby, gives us the GIRUY, and people go "yeah I'd have him"

Elvis scored against us, thumped his chest again, ran into the Mhanks and kisses his badge. 

gorgie rd eh11
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I loved Steven Pressley in maroon, hated him in green. It's shallow as **** but that's football.

6 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I loved Steven Pressley in maroon, hated him in green. It's shallow as **** but that's football.

I usually rip into him at any opportunity but he was on telly last season and really didn’t look well. 

Edited by GinRummy

been here before
29 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

John Hughes.... is that you?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Still seems to attract Hearts fans to comment. 

Bit of a waste really Cumdawg, even daftys need to know where to draw the line......unless you are a genius of course 

haveyouheard1874

I dont think JC's  post match interviews would have stopped him making it at a higher level,, his lack of talent certainly may have. Water finds its level and it has with Jason ... delusional tosser 

Edited by haveyouheard1874

I’d still have taken him this season. Saw Anthony Brown (journo) tweet something along the lines of Jason being a really decent laddie and knowing of at least one club that turned him down because of his perceived ‘attitude’. I wonder if we’re that club considering there had been thread after thread since he left Forest. 

Personally, I hope he bangs them in for Dundee* and we sign him off the back of that. I just have this feeling he’d be an absolute cult hero for us if we’d just give him a chance.

I saw his interview and he’s not comparing himself to them, he’s making the point folk want character’s like them but players with that type of personality want more robotic players that don’t offer much character. Which pretty much sums up Leveins recruitment besides Lafferty.

*I also hope they lose every game, just score lines like 5-4 etc 

Just now, OTT said:

I’d still have taken him this season. Saw Anthony Brown (journo) tweet something along the lines of Jason being a really decent laddie and knowing of at least one club that turned him down because of his perceived ‘attitude’. I wonder if we’re that club considering there had been thread after thread since he left Forest. 

Personally, I hope he bangs them in for Dundee* and we sign him off the back of that. I just have this feeling he’d be an absolute cult hero for us if we’d just give him a chance.

I saw his interview and he’s not comparing himself to them, he’s making the point folk want character’s like them but players with that type of personality want more robotic players that don’t offer much character. Which pretty much sums up Leveins recruitment besides Lafferty.

*I also hope they lose every game, just score lines like 5-4 etc 

Just no. So much wrong. Cummings a cult hero. 

**** me 

34 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Cummings is an utter bell end. Thinks he's better than he is. Another good reason to hate Dundee! 

🤣🤣🤣🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦👍

Guest ToqueJambo

The most overhyped player in Scottish football in the last 20 years. Followed by Lawrence Shankland. Probably soon to be followed by Kevin Nisbet. 

Special Agent Dale Cooper
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

The most overhyped player in Scottish football in the last 20 years. Followed by Lawrence Shankland. Probably soon to be followed by Kevin Nisbet. 

Does Oliver Burke count?

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Does Oliver Burke count?

Not in a discussion about Jason Cummings given Burke is playing EPL football.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Not in a discussion about Jason Cummings given Burke is playing EPL football.

Darn it 

1 minute ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Does Oliver Burke count?

Scored a winner in the EPL against Man Utd. ICumming dumped by Shrewsbury. Tricky one. 

Nucky Thompson

Jason is a good lad but his head is full of nonsense.

Born and bred Hearts fan from a big Hearts family.

He's matured a bit and if he screws the nut, this could be a very good signing for Dundee

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Darn it 

Burke is probably in the Jack Harper and Ryan Gauld category. Hyped up initially but still enjoying very good careers. Cummings is just sinking yet still gets the column inches in the papers. Even Gavin Reilly is at a Premiership club right now.

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Scored a winner in the EPL against Man Utd. ICumming dumped by Shrewsbury. Tricky one. 

Jason scored 2 against Liverpool in the FA Cup to get Shrewsbury a replay at Anfield.

He also scored for Forest in a 2-3 win at Newcastle.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Jason scored 2 against Liverpool in the FA Cup to get Shrewsbury a replay at Anfield.

He also scored for Forest in a 2-3 win at Newcastle.

If you need someone to score against a top side once in a blue moon, Jason's your man.

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If you need someone to score against a top side once in a blue moon, Jason's your man.

It's not too bad a strike rate against top sides as I think that's the only 2 he's played against in England

gorgie rd eh11
17 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Nisbet is going to take a lot of beating. They claim to have turned down £3M for him. Lying b******s.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It's not too bad a strike rate against top sides as I think that's the only 2 he's played against in England

Anything can happen in a cup game. Cummings just doesn't justify the hype. OK, he scored loads in the Scottish Championship but so have lots of players who never really made the step up. It's embarrassing he's got 2 caps, although more of a reflection of Scotland's lack of strikers recently.

13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

:isee:

35 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The most overhyped player in Scottish football in the last 20 years. Followed by Lawrence Shankland. Probably soon to be followed by Kevin Nisbet. 

Paul Hanlon?

Oli Shaw?

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

Elvis scored against us, thumped his chest again, ran into the Mhanks and kisses his badge. 

Get over it mate

he was a top player for us 

3 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

You think, which brother. Desperate stuff.

Dean. Had the misfortune in being in amongst him and his friends at hearts games. Neds.

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Get over it mate

he was a top player for us 

Some folk will never get over that, unfortunately.

The reaction was aimed at VR, not the Hearts support.

For once, I wholeheartedly agree with you.  

Difficult to get worked up about him. Immature lad but should be playing at a higher level than Dundee. Sure he will get a better move of he remains focused on his football.