• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

• Hagar the Horrible

SectionDJambo

The home game against Alloa should be enough. The others will keep taking points off each other. We certainly can’t be confident of getting points in any of the other games that are left.

We have been very lucky that the rest of the division has been so poor.

We will not win this league

We will lose all renaming games

Raith will win league

we will get by Dunfermline in the playoffs 

said this before say it again 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, 1902hewat said:

Raith will win league

so will we win the playoff ?

10 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The home game against Alloa should be enough. The others will keep taking points off each other. We certainly can’t be confident of getting points in any of the other games that are left.

We have been very lucky that the rest of the division has been so poor.

If one of them goes on a winning run we could be in trouble.

We need 3 wins from our last 5 games to be sure. The way we are going I can't see it, so we're depending on Dunfermline, Raith and Dundee dropping points to let us limp over the line. I know they've all been beating each other up till now but we could still throw this away. By my reckoning we are guaranteed to be in the playoffs but imo I can't see up getting up by that route.

Footballfirst

Today's second update after the Dungdee v Pars game.

P Pts Avail Max PPG Pts @ PPG
Hearts 22 46 15 61 2.09 56.45
Raith 21 33 18 51 1.57 42.43
Dundee 21 33 18 51 1.57 42.43
Dunfermline 20 30 21 51 1.50 40.50
ICT 22 30 15 45 1.36 36.82
QOTS 22 30 15 45 1.36 36.82
Ayr 22 26 15 41 1.18 31.91
Morton 22 25 15 40 1.14 30.68
Arbroath 22 22 15 37 1.00 27.00
Alloa 22 18 15 33 0.82 22.09

4 hours ago, 1902hewat said:

Raith will win league

Go home son, your wee/big sister is awaiting your return.

You're as Hibs as Stanton.

My opinion - everyone is entitled - I’ve been a Hearts supporter for over 50 years and this is probably the poorest Hearts team I have seen since the 70’s. So had my fair share of heartache over the years and fear this team may give us more

5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

He’s hibs James. Check his posting history. 

All negative and even manages a few references to 1986😀

You probably weren’t born in 86 so never saw a great hearts side fail at the last hurdle. Don’t want it happening again!

Just now, 1902hewat said:

My opinion - everyone is entitled - I’ve been a Hearts supporter for over 50 years and this is probably the poorest Hearts team I have seen since the 70’s. So had my fair share of heartache over the years and fear this team may give us more

Why does every Hibs interloper have a (at least) 50 year connection with Hearts?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Asking on behalf of some Hearts fans btw.  👍

Just now, 1902hewat said:

You probably weren’t born in 86 so never saw a great hearts side fail at the last hurdle. Don’t want it happening again!

That spade, the one you’re digging with, is way too short.

:fth: 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

He’s hibs James. Check his posting history. 

All negative and even manages a few references to 1986😀

If true very tragic . 

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Why does every Hibs interloper have a (at least) 50 year connection with Hearts?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Asking on behalf of some Hearts fans btw.  👍

🤣🤣

Just now, BarneyBattles said:

I was at most games during that fantastic season. 

Hearts were absolutely brilliant and every Hearts supporter will be eternally grateful to that squad for giving us one of the best seasons of our lives. 

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

I was at most games during that fantastic season. 

Hearts were absolutely brilliant and every Hearts supporter will be eternally grateful to that squad for giving us one of the best seasons of our lives. 

Like me & Totally agree but those last two games of that season including the cup final still haunt me. We should’ve won the double that season with ease

simplesimon

I think anyone who has been a Hearts fan for 50 years would be haunted by the last 3, the Clydebank game was when we should have closed it out.

The moderation of this site needs looked at.  We laugh at the hibs.net lockdowns but I think half the posters on here today are trolls stirring things.  I'm upset with the last 3 results, I want to hear my fellow fans opinions but right now I'm not sure I can find them on here.  This site is not what it used to be.

42 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Today's second update after the Dungdee v Pars game.

P Pts Avail Max PPG Pts @ PPG
Hearts 22 46 15 61 2.09 56.45
Raith 21 33 18 51 1.57 42.43
Dundee 21 33 18 51 1.57 42.43
Dunfermline 20 30 21 51 1.50 40.50
ICT 22 30 15 45 1.36 36.82
QOTS 22 30 15 45 1.36 36.82
Ayr 22 26 15 41 1.18 31.91
Morton 22 25 15 40 1.14 30.68
Arbroath 22 22 15 37 1.00 27.00
Alloa 22 18 15 33 0.82 22.09

So Dundee winning tonight means we only have to win 2 from our last 5 games and we have Alloa and ICT at home. Still hoping for Dunfermline, Dundee and Raith to drop more points though.

4 minutes ago, simplesimon said:

I think anyone who has been a Hearts fan for 50 years would be haunted by the last 3, the Clydebank game was when we should have closed it out.

The moderation of this site needs looked at.  We laugh at the hibs.net lockdowns but I think half the posters on here today are trolls stirring things.  I'm upset with the last 3 results, I want to hear my fellow fans opinions but right now I'm not sure I can find them on here.  This site is not what it used to be.

Agreed 100%

14 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Yeah. Most teams beat Ferguson’s Aberdeen team in cup finals with ease. 

Hibs ****

Oh dear 😄😄 man of many big words

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Play off place secured. Robbie will be happy with that for now.

It would have been a money spinner if we could attend games though 

Saint Jambo
8 minutes ago, 1953 said:

So Dundee winning tonight means we only have to win 2 from our last 5 games and we have Alloa and ICT at home. Still hoping for Dunfermline, Dundee and Raith to drop more points though.

And they will drop more points. We've been rubbish recently and Neilson should be sacked, but for a bit of perspective on our rivals, points taken over each teams last 5 games

- Dundee 9

- Hearts 8

- Dunfermline / Raith 6

Fixtures remaining...

- Hearts: Dunf(A) Alloa(H) Morton(A) ICT(H) Raith(A)

- Raith: Dunf(H) Arbroath(A) QotS(A) Alloa(A) Dundee(A) Hearts(H)

- Dundee: Ayr(A) Morton(H) Dunf(A) ICT(A) Raith(H) QotS(A)

- Dunfermline: Raith(A) Dunf(H) Ayr(A) Dundee(H) QotS(H) Arbroath(H) Alloa(A)

Each of them will be far more worried about dropping out of the play-off places than they will be hoping they can catch us.

Entirely plausible that none of them will pick-up the 13 points from their final 6 games (16 from 7) that they'd need to match our current points total.

By my reckoning, the earliest we could now mathematically win the league is 6th April. That would require Dunfermline to win at Raith on Tuesday, then us to beat Dunfermline on Saturday, and finally Dundee to lose at Ayr on the Tuesday. Seems unlikely but not impossible with the form of other teams.

rudeskaboyuk

I think  we will fluke a lucky win at dunfermline 0-1 a offside goal  that shouldn't have stood. 

6 hours ago, 1902hewat said:

Raith will win league

Did you enjoy watching the clip at HT tonight showing JC missing the penalty vs Hamilton to seal your play off defeat?

1 hour ago, 1953 said:

You will start getting your wish on Tuesday evening 👍

Rovers vs Pars 6:00pm ko on BBC Scotland

On 27/03/2021 at 23:56, 2205ian said:

Hopefully a draw 🤞

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Hopefully a draw 🤞

Agree, but so sad we are looking for the best result to suit our predicament at present. 

Correction to ko time 7:05pm.

On 27/03/2021 at 23:15, 1902hewat said:

Oh dear 😄😄 man of many big words

Here’s two more:

Five

One

:thumbsup: 

On 28/03/2021 at 00:56, 2205ian said:

A draw would be perfect.  👍

2 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Agree, but so sad we are looking for the best result to suit our predicament at present. 

Correction to ko time 7:05pm.

After all the games in hand are played we will be a minimum of 10 points ahead of any team......but we have no faith in our manager and players that they can get over the line!

Lose at Dunfermline on Saturday and the pressure will build and build! 😒

cant see us beating dunfermline on sat just cant,we are folding under any sort of pressure moral is stinking and all teams know it they can smell blood, they will be so up for it as they know they have a chance to catch us.we need results to go our way just to give us bit confidence as i just dont see us doing ourselves any favours at the moment

robbie going on bout being 13 clear but if we had played same amount of games and any teams were closer he would be shitting himself,wonder what he would be saying bout no crisis then...

wouldnt surprise me for our shit to spur on a few good results for dunfermline or some other team as were giving them confindence

41 minutes ago, Morgan said:

A draw would be perfect.  👍

It would 👍can’t believe I’m even thinking about this game !  3 weeks ago I thought it would all but done by now  🤦‍♂️

Surely the poser should be "mathematically calculating when the rest cut each others throats and we wrap up the league"..............other than getting out of the league couldn't give a flying ****, turgid crap will continue and 'success' will be announced to almost no one in particular!

1 hour ago, One five said:

It would 👍can’t believe I’m even thinking about this game !  3 weeks ago I thought it would all but done by now  🤦‍♂️

For sure.

It’s turned into a bit of a fiasco hasn’t it?

We’ll get there though, then change the nucleus of the team for next season.

15 minutes ago, Morgan said:

For sure.

It’s turned into a bit of a fiasco hasn’t it?

We’ll get there though, then change the nucleus of the team for next season.

It sure has , sooner the changes from top to bottom the better .

Saint Jambo
2 hours ago, daavojaay said:

so if dunfermine win 2 in hand and beat us its down to 7 points

2 hours ago, daavojaay said:

wouldnt surprise me for our shit to spur on a few good results for dunfermline or some other team as were giving them confindence

It's funny how everyone is absolutely convinced that our form can't improve, but that Dunfermline are about to go on an epic run. They had a good start to the season, but since the start of December they have taken 17 points from 15 games. They aren't very good.

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

It's funny how everyone is absolutely convinced that our form can't improve, but that Dunfermline are about to go on an epic run. They had a good start to the season, but since the start of December they have taken 17 points from 15 games. They aren't very good.

The last time they won two leagues games in a row was October. 

31 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

agreed

31 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Good post, one that a few people on here should read, digest and ultimately, agree with.

32 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Three wins from 11 games this calendar year yet people are talking about them winning their last 7 games which include games against us, Dundee and Raith. They will do well to make the play-offs. They are also a club where a lot of the fans want the manager out it seems 

Malinga the Swinga
34 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Everyone isn't convinced. Some on here are actively willing Dunfermline/Raith or Dundee to catch us and they are never Hearts supporters. 

We will win on Saturday. 

1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

well no just them raith dundee whoever else has a chance,just think it may be closer than we are thinking right now

1 hour ago, daavojaay said:

well no just them raith dundee whoever else has a chance,just think it may be closer than we are thinking right now

Who is this ‘we’ you refer to?  🤷🏿‍♂️