US Hedge Funds Take a Beating- from kids

NANOJAMBO

Anyone who's enjoying the fun and games this week should have a look at the cryptocurrency markets. 

Crazy shit happens all the time, fortunes are made and lost in minutes, the markets never close and the exchanges (usually) keep trading throughout! 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justin Z

• Norm

• Smack

• Dean Winchester

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw this link on imgur this morning. It's fascinating how some key redditors manipulated Robinhood to incredible advantage.

Several billionaires are claiming that Joe Public was only able to get involved and squeeze the stock market because of Covid stimulus payments.

:seething:

What a complete bunch of pricks.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Several billionaires are claiming that Joe Public was only able to get involved and squeeze the stock market because of Covid stimulus payments.

:seething:

What a complete bunch of pricks.

I really hope it is true given the scale of the taxpayer bailout investment banks got in 2008. A delicious irony.

What I don't understand is how lets people borrow their shares.. and why. I understand there's a few charged etc but obviously that's small compared to the profit gained.

Now if I held shares in a company and was approached by a hedge fund to borrow my shares.. it can only be because they planned to short it. Which means they borrow my shares at £10 a share and I get them back at say £7... Surely if I (or whoever) was approached I'd be better off refusing and just selling my shares there and then. (Obviously in the past - probably not that best idea going forward necessarily 😂😂)

Second thing I was thinking.. these hedge funds need to buy the shares back.. even tho Jo Blogs have effectively been banned surely when the hedge funds time has ran out the huge amount of shares they'll need to buy back will raise the price further. That would be the prime time for the Reddit guys to sell. As surely the true owners getting their shares back will be wanting to sell now and there will be a mass sell off at that point.

Only question is, is if the hedge funds want to risk round two and buy at $300 expecting them to crash back down.. but that'll depend on if anyone is willing to lend them rather than sell as I said

Yeah I had wondered this too. This is the best explanation I could find.

The borrowed shares may be coming out of another trader's margin account, out of the shares being held in the broker's inventory, or even from another brokerage firm. It is important to note that once the transaction has been placed, the broker is the party doing the lending, not the individual investor. So, any benefit received (along with any risk) belongs to the broker.

They borrow the shares from a broker.

There isn't a time limit to return the shares it seems (or at least not always) but the fund (or anyone who borrows shares) pays interest on the shares they have borrowed which is proportionate to the value of the share. At some point this interest becomes crippling and the hedge fund had to buy back the shares at any price to return to the broker. This is the much anticipated short squeeze.

The point of the Reddit movement is to buy and hold the shares making the shares as scarce as possible to drive up the price to ridiculous levels. Obviously some people will take the money and run at some point. The GameStop directors can sell their shares in March after they produce their earnings report, this is when most people expect a price crash to happen.

I'll point out again, I'm new to this and I'm only basing the above on things I've read recently, I'd be delighted for some expert to come along and set he straight where I've got things wrong.

8 hours ago, Smack said:

Yeah I had wondered this too. This is the best explanation I could find.

The borrowed shares may be coming out of another trader's margin account, out of the shares being held in the broker's inventory, or even from another brokerage firm. It is important to note that once the transaction has been placed, the broker is the party doing the lending, not the individual investor. So, any benefit received (along with any risk) belongs to the broker.

They borrow the shares from a broker.

There isn't a time limit to return the shares it seems (or at least not always) but the fund (or anyone who borrows shares) pays interest on the shares they have borrowed which is proportionate to the value of the share. At some point this interest becomes crippling and the hedge fund had to buy back the shares at any price to return to the broker. This is the much anticipated short squeeze.

The point of the Reddit movement is to buy and hold the shares making the shares as scarce as possible to drive up the price to ridiculous levels. Obviously some people will take the money and run at some point. The GameStop directors can sell their shares in March after they produce their earnings report, this is when most people expect a price crash to happen.

I'll point out again, I'm new to this and I'm only basing the above on things I've read recently, I'd be delighted for some expert to come along and set he straight where I've got things wrong.

Yeah must be something like that.. but makes it even more shady. They are meant to be looking after a clients portfolio. But knowing (or think they know) a price of a stock holding is going to fall instead of selling and investing elsewhere (or advising client) they use their clients stock without there knowledge presumably to short it.

I can see others point that it encourages these brokers to look deeply into a company and uncover accountancy frauds etc but to me the whole thing is dodgy and should be outlawed completely

3 hours ago, Cade said:

Reddit has now moved into the Commodities markets.

Silver is through the roof.

Not Reddit. It's being infiltrated by Melvin Capital....apparently. The evil geniuses are adapting to survive 😁

Dean Winchester
3 hours ago, Cade said:

All bots from what I could see. 9/10 accounts created in the last few days with no previous posts.

Same tactics as last week trying to distract from people buying GME.

'Mon the diamond handed beautiful apes! 

They're all off their ****ing head but by god do I want them to pull this off. 

5 hours ago, Norm said:

💎🚀

On 01/02/2021 at 08:34, Cade said:

Not Reddit - A said above this was a distraction - A well organised and funded one to keep people from buying GME. 

The Hedge funds have about 3-4 weeks to purchase the stocks that they sold short I think.  If everyone keeps holding then they are forced by the market to buy at the market price.  If no one sells then the price goes up - a lot. 

Yesterday the price dropped a lot.  But if you look at the volumes it was a series of 100 shares changing hands over and over again at ever slightly lower prices.  Feel free to go to the Wallstreetbets reddit page for more info - https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/

They have been reported many times today for market manipulation.  

The holders are still thinking this stock will go to over $1000 and higher as the Hedge funds are forced to buy. 

Will be an interesting few weeks.  I got some - I'm holding.  Diamond Hands! 

If you want to get investing - I use the freetrade app.  If you use my referral link and invest £5 we both get 1 free share of some random stock  worth £3-£200. 

https://magic.freetrade.io/join/paul/3eb040a2

You can invest within a Stocks and Shares ISA here and you can buy into index linked funds as well as Shares. 

22 hours ago, Norm said:

Get in there and buy some GME - Put £50 if you can.. or whatever - you want to be able to say in years to come - I was part of this - 

29 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Get in there and buy some GME - Put £50 if you can.. or whatever - you want to be able to say in years to come - I was part of this - 

I'd love to, I've got very low four figures in savings so I could buy a couple of handfuls of shares. 

But thanks to Covid, I got lumped on the dole at Christmas and it wouldn't be right to gamble what little we have on a punt. 

Captain Sausage

I totally admire the Reddit GME movement. But it needs so many parties to keep playing their part - the diamond hands.

The short ladder attacks are an absolute scandal. It's disgraceful that the hedge funds are being allowed to collaborate to pull the share price down in low volume moves, trying to instigate a panic sell off by the smooth brains.

The problem with so many novices is trying to get people to understand their sell and margin options to prevent the hedge funds from exploiting it, while also keeping people interested enough in the topic to hold and to force Melvin & Friends into buying up shares and pushing the price to the moon.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but either way it's been one hell of an eye opener for many of my generation into how rigged the system is and how brazenly the 'haves' will break the rules to keep winning.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I'd love to, I've got very low four figures in savings so I could buy a couple of handfuls of shares. 

But thanks to Covid, I got lumped on the dole at Christmas and it wouldn't be right to gamble what little we have on a punt. 

1005 right - this is a gamble and anyone thinking of investing should always be prepared to lose everything they put in. 

Sorry to hear about your situation - What kind of work are you in? 

Captain Sausage
4 minutes ago, Norm said:

My only advice on this, and I'm no financial advisor, is to not invest anything your not willing to lose 100% of.

Inevitably the GME stock price will crash to near zero in the near future. Gamestop is not a viable company in the long term and the price rise has almost nothing to do with the company itself. It's a game being played between retail investors (me and you) and the hedge funds. There is almost unlimited potential for the share price to expand if the hedge funds are forced to buy at ever increasing prices. However, there is also a very large probability that the movement runs out of steam and a few of the big hitters (Vanguard/DFV, etc) get out and cause a real price crash.

If you're buying now at around $200, keep in mind that the stock was trading in the $5-15 ball park prior to this. So you're buying a stock that is probably around 50x overpriced. You'd be gambling on the long investors waiting out the hedge funds and forcing a massive squeeze. You'd also need to be monitoring it fairly closely, as it'll all unfold fairly quickly. The losers in that case would be the hedge funds and anyone who didn't move fast enough to get out, as the price would rocket up >$1000, only to crash down to <$5.

54 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

My only advice on this, and I'm no financial advisor, is to not invest anything your not willing to lose 100% of.

Inevitably the GME stock price will crash to near zero in the near future. Gamestop is not a viable company in the long term and the price rise has almost nothing to do with the company itself. It's a game being played between retail investors (me and you) and the hedge funds. There is almost unlimited potential for the share price to expand if the hedge funds are forced to buy at ever increasing prices. However, there is also a very large probability that the movement runs out of steam and a few of the big hitters (Vanguard/DFV, etc) get out and cause a real price crash.

If you're buying now at around $200, keep in mind that the stock was trading in the $5-15 ball park prior to this. So you're buying a stock that is probably around 50x overpriced. You'd be gambling on the long investors waiting out the hedge funds and forcing a massive squeeze. You'd also need to be monitoring it fairly closely, as it'll all unfold fairly quickly. The losers in that case would be the hedge funds and anyone who didn't move fast enough to get out, as the price would rocket up >$1000, only to crash down to <$5.

I think I'd be too wet behind the ears to jump at the right time, especially if I'd be buying at the price now. Very jealous of the guys who bought in at the $5 to $20 range. 

With the current price, I think you would need to know what you're doing and be prepared to lose it all (as you always should I suppose) to make this a sensible time to put fresh money in to GME. If you've already bought really low, then yeah, get more but I'd say anyone putting fesh money in now us taking a huuuuuuuuge gamble. 

Captain Sausage
6 minutes ago, Norm said:

I think I'd be too wet behind the ears to jump at the right time, especially if I'd be buying at the price now. Very jealous of the guys who bought in at the $5 to $20 range. 

With the current price, I think you would need to know what you're doing and be prepared to lose it all (as you always should I suppose) to make this a sensible time to put fresh money in to GME. If you've already bought really low, then yeah, get more but I'd say anyone putting fesh money in now us taking a huuuuuuuuge gamble. 

Yeh it might explode, or it might implode from here.

It's a bit like wishing you'd picked the lottery numbers last week though - there'll always be those that luck out, and those that miss out. It's part of the fun!

1 hour ago, Bigsmak said:

1005 right - this is a gamble and anyone thinking of investing should always be prepared to lose everything they put in. 

Sorry to hear about your situation - What kind of work are you in? 

I managed a wee coffee shop/cafe.  Prior to that I've worked in either hospitality or call centres. Neither of which are booming with job opportunities at the moment.

I mentioned on another thread, it's so bad that my phone interview with the job centre lasted less than 2 minutes and the guy even apologised for the lack of work!

Exactly - If you are putting in money now you are betting that the other retail players in the game (reddit and the others) will hold and not sell.  If they start selling the price will bomb so quickly.  

It is a gamble - 

The reddit crowd though - the ones who put the most money in - are saying that this is not about making money, its about teaching the Hedge funds a lesson.  They are saying that if it jumps up, take out your initial investment (don't be greedy) and hold everything else.  

I only have a little money in it.. Money that if I lose I am not worried about - but there is a small chance that the price with skyrocket and thats the bet! .. I'll let you know how it goes! 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I managed a wee coffee shop/cafe.  Prior to that I've worked in either hospitality or call centres. Neither of which are booming with job opportunities at the moment.

I mentioned on another thread, it's so bad that my phone interview with the job centre lasted less than 2 minutes and the guy even apologised for the lack of work!

Thats crap man.  I've spoken to a few people who were in the little shops and they are all dead on their feet.  People who owned a small sandwich shop taking £500 a day over the counter are now taking £50-100. The offices are closed, the world has changed.  Have you thought about taking on any college courses or anything. I think a lot are offering free stuff right now due to the pandemic that you can learn from home? I was thinking about learning to Code or getting involved in Robotics - I have no PC or IT background but over the next 20 years the world will become more automated and they will need to have people who can tell the robots what to do!   

(When I say robots, I mean automatic PC programs which sort data and perform tasks, not actual Sci-Fi robots walking around and all that) 

1 minute ago, Bigsmak said:

Exactly - If you are putting in money now you are betting that the other retail players in the game (reddit and the others) will hold and not sell.  If they start selling the price will bomb so quickly.  

It is a gamble - 

The reddit crowd though - the ones who put the most money in - are saying that this is not about making money, its about teaching the Hedge funds a lesson.  They are saying that if it jumps up, take out your initial investment (don't be greedy) and hold everything else.  

I only have a little money in it.. Money that if I lose I am not worried about - but there is a small chance that the price with skyrocket and thats the bet! .. I'll let you know how it goes! 

I get that a lot of the WSB crowd are saying that, but some of these guys are set to win really big just now. If they hold even further, it's diamond balls as well as hands they can boast of.

I also think a lot will depend when and how DFV sells. If he sells his whole position at once, the price will plummet and anyone slow to follow will get burned. 

But I'm right behind the apes. To the ****ing moon! 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I get that a lot of the WSB crowd are saying that, but some of these guys are set to win really big just now. If they hold even further, it's diamond balls as well as hands they can boast of.

I also think a lot will depend when and how DFV sells. If he sells his whole position at once, the price will plummet and anyone slow to follow will get burned. 

But I'm right behind the apes. To the ****ing moon! 

I think he was up $33million when it it $400 last Wednesday afternoon....   Holy Smokes Batman -

3 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Thats crap man.  I've spoken to a few people who were in the little shops and they are all dead on their feet.  People who owned a small sandwich shop taking £500 a day over the counter are now taking £50-100. The offices are closed, the world has changed.  Have you thought about taking on any college courses or anything. I think a lot are offering free stuff right now due to the pandemic that you can learn from home? I was thinking about learning to Code or getting involved in Robotics - I have no PC or IT background but over the next 20 years the world will become more automated and they will need to have people who can tell the robots what to do!   

(When I say robots, I mean automatic PC programs which sort data and perform tasks, not actual Sci-Fi robots walking around and all that) 

I'll be honest, coding is exactly what I'm considering. Seems the most sensible plan for long term employment opportunities.

It's shit though, because I only got back to hospitality a couple of years ago after spending a decade at the bank. ****ing loved being back in a job with regular punters you formed relationships with. Having a blether with old folk, having a laugh with the kids. Covid sucks my wife's boyfriend's balls. 

12 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'll be honest, coding is exactly what I'm considering. Seems the most sensible plan for long term employment opportunities.

It's shit though, because I only got back to hospitality a couple of years ago after spending a decade at the bank. ****ing loved being back in a job with regular punters you formed relationships with. Having a blether with old folk, having a laugh with the kids. Covid sucks my wife's boyfriend's balls. 

I've been in Finance for years and years. Its rapidly moving towards robotics and automation... 

14 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Looks like they just took $GME off the board again.

Yea - Many of the apps and brokers are limiting certain stocks to sell only -  This stinks of manipulation by the Big boys who are stopping people from buying up the stocks while they perform their co-ordinated ladder attacks to lower the price ever so slowly which will in turn scare off several retail investors (known to WSB as paperhands) into selling as they think the stock is crumbling.  It is cheating from bullies. 

From Twitter - https://twitter.com/freetrade

TL:DR: Our US execution partner, DriveWealth, has restricted buys on $GME, $AMC, and $NOK today.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as they can enable buys, we will notify you.

For more details on this, please read below.

The DTC - the Depository Trust Company in New York, the clearing house for US shares - has made the decision overnight to raise capital requirements by more than 250%.

What does this mean?

• Our US execution partner has been forced to restrict $AMC, $GME and $NOK to sell orders only.

• If you have placed a buy order overnight, these will be cancelled by 3 PM today.

To be clear, this is not a decision we at Freetrade have made.

As a result of the extremely high margin requirements, our US execution partner has taken the difficult decision to not support these stocks at this time.

US regulation requires clearing houses to hold cash on hand from brokers, known as collateral or margin. The amount of collateral required is determined by a variety of factors including the volatility of the individual shares that the clearing house holds on behalf of a brokers’ clients.

If shares are volatile, the amount of collateral that is required can change significantly.

Our US execution partner is exploring alternative solutions, but none of them can be made operational in time for today’s trading day.

We want to give you full access to the markets as soon as possible. We will provide updates as soon as we have them.

Edited by Bigsmak

Meme stocks taking a pumping thanks to some underhanded tactics.  GME was way down at $77 earlier today for a short spell.

I put in a small "investment" on the off chance something might happen, but I did miss the boat a little bit.  It might not happen, and this time next week, my fractional shares might only be worth a handful of dollars, but it's been damn good fun, plenty of entertainment to be found on Reddit and other forums and it makes it a bit more real when you have your own horse in the race, so to speak.  I've spunked £50 on lesser things, or on daft nights out without a thought.

My 💎🙌 might be small, but they're capable of holding on as long as they need to.

52 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Meme stocks taking a pumping thanks to some underhanded tactics.  GME was way down at $77 earlier today for a short spell.

I put in a small "investment" on the off chance something might happen, but I did miss the boat a little bit.  It might not happen, and this time next week, my fractional shares might only be worth a handful of dollars, but it's been damn good fun, plenty of entertainment to be found on Reddit and other forums and it makes it a bit more real when you have your own horse in the race, so to speak.  I've spunked £50 on lesser things, or on daft nights out without a thought.

My 💎🙌 might be small, but they're capable of holding on as long as they need to.

I'm with ya buddy - looks like i'll loose everything I stuck in.. but it wasn't that much and its been fun.. However they are still saying the squeeze is yet to happen so lets just wait and see. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

I'm with ya buddy - looks like i'll loose everything I stuck in.. but it wasn't that much and its been fun.. However they are still saying the squeeze is yet to happen so lets just wait and see. 

All this goes to show how much society is slanted to favour the filthy rich. It’s not exactly a newsflash but it’s the clearest message you’ll ever get - billion dollar hedge funds want to manipulate the market, no problem at all. Ordinary punters try to do the same, the blowback is extraordinary.

At a lower level, it’s the same as the way bookmakers cry foul any time anyone gains a tactical advantage on them. It’s okay for everything to be stacked in their favour but not for the odds to switch.

3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

All this goes to show how much society is slanted to favour the filthy rich. It’s not exactly a newsflash but it’s the clearest message you’ll ever get - billion dollar hedge funds want to manipulate the market, no problem at all. Ordinary punters try to do the same, the blowback is extraordinary.

At a lower level, it’s the same as the way bookmakers cry foul any time anyone gains a tactical advantage on them. It’s okay for everything to be stacked in their favour but not for the odds to switch.

But is there any evidence that the actions of hedge funds have any greater effect on moving markets than those large investors that just buy and sell shares? I suppose any large sale or purchase of shares will have an effect on the market - but does putting a large bet on shares to fall in value have a greater effect? I don't know the answer but just interested what the conventional wisdom is on this.

In terms of this current movement, leaving aside its specific aims, the bigger story IMO is that lots more smaller individual investors coming on to the market is bad news for fund managers etc. who for years have made a lot of money out of investing the money of others regardless of whether their investments are good, bad or indifferent. The more people start investing on the market themselves, the less need there is for the middlemen.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, stirlo said:

But is there any evidence that the actions of hedge funds have any greater effect on moving markets than those large investors that just buy and sell shares? I suppose any large sale or purchase of shares will have an effect on the market - but does putting a large bet on shares to fall in value have a greater effect? I don't know the answer but just interested what the conventional wisdom is on this.

In terms of this current movement, leaving aside its specific aims, the bigger story IMO is that lots more smaller individual investors coming on to the market is bad news for fund managers etc. who for years have made a lot of money out of investing the money of others regardless of whether their investments are good, bad or indifferent. The more people start investing on the market themselves, the less need there is for the middlemen.

Hedge funds actively try to push a share price up or down. They borrow shares with the intention of manipulating the market and then returning them to the entity they borrowed them from for a fee. So if a company is in trouble, hedge funds try to push them further towards going out of business by hammering the share price. It’s literally no different to what Reddit is doing in reverse

Captain Sausage
15 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:spoton:

• 3 weeks later...

Little people thinking they can somehow outmanoeuvre the big boys in the same way again :vrface:

Lots of people are going to lose their life savings and the hedge funds will say thank you very much and spend it on champagne, blow and hookers.

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Little people thinking they can somehow outmanoeuvre the big boys in the same way again :vrface:

Lots of people are going to lose their life savings and the hedge funds will say thank you very much and spend it on champagne, blow and hookers.

What's stopping them from doing it again? Have the rules changed?

If not the only thing stopping it is not enough people buying into the idea.

5 hours ago, Cade said:

Don't know if that's what's going on here. Could be a bit of a short squeeze although the short interest is at about 30 odd percent now. 

If I was to guess, I'd say the big boys are maybe starting a bit of a rally whilst simultaneously shorting the stock knowing Reddit will get on board - just for the lolz and a bit of revenge.

Pure, unadulterated, unmitigated speculation from a crayon muncher.

These diamond hands aren't for selling. My tiny fraction of GME goes to the grave with me 😁

Edited by Smack

3 hours ago, Smack said:

Don't know if that's what's going on here. Could be a bit of a short squeeze although the short interest is at about 30 odd percent now. 

If I was to guess, I'd say the big boys are maybe starting a bit of a rally whilst simultaneously shorting the stock knowing Reddit will get on board - just for the lolz and a bit of revenge.

Pure, unadulterated, unmitigated speculation from a crayon muncher.

These diamond hands aren't for selling. My tiny fraction of GME goes to the grave with me 😁

Love this attitude :lol: I'm reading that GME may be in for yet another Gamma Squeeze on Monday, like what caused the meteoric rise last time. Just imagine!

5 hours ago, Smack said:

In honour of your commitment I just fractionally increased my holdings in GME and AMC. :lol: To the mooooooooon 🚀

Edited by Justin Z

On 25/02/2021 at 14:30, Smack said:

Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

On 25/02/2021 at 19:45, Justin Z said:

In honour of your commitment I just fractionally increased my holdings in GME and AMC. :lol: To the mooooooooon 🚀

Nice one! Don't think it's hurting anyone now but why not 😁 Own a piece of history!

maroonplatoon87

Not sure if anyone’s already posted this but if your planning on starting buying stocks the Freetrade App on IOS and Google have a free share on sign up initiative. The free share takes up to a week to credit and will be worth between £3-£200.

You sign up from someone else’s referral link and then you can start to refer people.

For every referral sent both the sender and receiver get a free share. Unlimited referrals can be sent.

New accounts must top up at least a £1, not much of a catch if you plan to make some investments.

here’s my link if anyone fancies getting a free share with me and then then passing theirs onto others, keeps the ball rolling 

https://magic.freetrade.io/join/jamie/0426b65c

adambraejambo
On 07/03/2021 at 11:35, maroonplatoon87 said:

Not sure if anyone’s already posted this but if your planning on starting buying stocks the Freetrade App on IOS and Google have a free share on sign up initiative. The free share takes up to a week to credit and will be worth between £3-£200.

You sign up from someone else’s referral link and then you can start to refer people.

For every referral sent both the sender and receiver get a free share. Unlimited referrals can be sent.

New accounts must top up at least a £1, not much of a catch if you plan to make some investments.

here’s my link if anyone fancies getting a free share with me and then then passing theirs onto others, keeps the ball rolling 

https://magic.freetrade.io/join/jamie/0426b65c

Used your link to join on Monday. I doing it just for fun mean if I lose I wont be on beans and toast. 

NIO

Paypoint 

Tesco

10xGenomics .

Tesco and Paypoint long term and other 2 just big gambles although as I write this NIO is up 7% 

Cheers for the link. 

18 hours ago, adambraejambo said:

Used your link to join on Monday. I doing it just for fun mean if I lose I wont be on beans and toast. 

NIO

Paypoint 

Tesco

10xGenomics .

Tesco and Paypoint long term and other 2 just big gambles although as I write this NIO is up 7% 

Cheers for the link. 

Good choice. I sold Tesco a few weeks ago at 2.44 and it has dropped 20p since then. Am keeping an eye on it with the intention of going back in.

On 25/02/2021 at 14:31, Smack said:

Or to GME's grave with it. Whichever comes first.

Just a little reminder of what the “free market” is up to, a few minutes before open at the New York Stock Exchange today...