Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Once again, I am a townie. Goons have done well playing the town against each other this game. Best focusing energies elsewhere...

like dunks, Seats and the other lurkers. 

I believe you are a townie. Doubt you would have been allowed in to a tie if you were a goon. I'm a townie, jump me if you like but i think there are better targets.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

2 minutes ago, Seats said:

I believe you are a townie. Doubt you would have been allowed in to a tie if you were a goon. I'm a townie, jump me if you like but i think there are better targets.

Who do you believe are better targets?

Just now, iantjambo said:

Who do you believe are better targets?

Still suspect Geoff.

Sheldon looks ropey.

Yvonne keeping a nice low profile.

Probably others.

Wooo

Just a wee message for the goons...

Armed forces veterans to get ID to recognise 'sacrifice' - The Pub - My  Football Forum

That is all.

woooo

9 minutes ago, Seats said:

Still suspect Geoff.

Sheldon looks ropey.

Yvonne keeping a nice low profile.

Probably others.

I can understand that I’m surprised I’m still alive!  I genuinely have just been busy with work, but will manage to contribute more tomorrow. 
Anyway you stay firmly on my goon list 👍

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I can understand that I’m surprised I’m still alive!  I genuinely have just been busy with work, but will manage to contribute more tomorrow. 
Anyway you stay firmly on my goon list 👍

Goon puts me on "imaginary" goon list. What a shocker.

vote yvonne

Not good losing a mason but still got the cop and the cop mason team know a goon.

Shattered and not feeling very well so off to bed and I'll check in at lunchtime tomorrow or before that if it's quiet 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cop finding a goon balances out against us losing a mason. I can't imagine the masons being willing to make an obvious steer towards the known goon at the moment which is perfectly understandable, but they still affect things from a distance.

There was A LOT of switching in the last hour there. Was it goons trying to muddy the waters? Who knows, but I would be willing to trust the players who backed Redcat.

Tenaciousdandy

There is a high possibility alim has been investigated either day 1 or 2 with putting the deciding vote on andy and being involved in a tie breaker, the fact that boof voted alim could mean it was day 2

The picture is getting a wee bit clearer. 

Redcat votes, for what it's worth came from:

Riddley

Dandy

Morgaro

Geoff

Alim

Good Old Fashioned Snake 😏

Not sure how much to read into that since nobody knew who anyone was (except the teams obviously) and redcat had raised a few eyebrows on Day 1.

A person or people seem to have been saved but I won't spell out my thoughts on that except to say I reckon one was a well intentioned save.

You'd have to think Alim was investigated at least one of the days and I had assumed it would be Day 1, but then how did he end up in a tie with Boof's support 🤷🏻‍♂️ I would guess the votes on him today aren't mason led which isn't to say they are right or wrong. 

I'll have a good old think about everything and see if inspiration strikes. Stranger things have happened.

I’m going with the assumption that Alim was investigated last night. I doubt he was investigated on night one as I doubt Boof would’ve voted a trusted player.

Vote Alim

I’ll see how the day unfolds and may change later.

9 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

They would have investigated either me or redcat after the late votes lynching Andy. That would have the logical thing to do. 

If you’re correct then it was Redcat that was investigated. As I said before, Boof wouldn’t have voted you if you were trusted.

9 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

And.....what was I last game with the goon comment? A townie, just like this game. 

8 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Once again, I am a townie. Goons have done well playing the town against each other this game. Best focusing energies elsewhere...

like dunks, Seats and the other lurkers. 

If you’re a townie as you claim, why weren’t you willing to take one for the team? It’s still early days and so townies are still expendable. Yet you were asking for people to put you into a tie and then changed your vote to bring Redcat (who we now know was good) within one vote of a tie. GOFS then changed her vote to make sure a tie breaker took place.

The two of you look the most dodgy at the minute tbh.

Edited by iantjambo

Stuart McNeill

Okay reading over the last few pages I may have found 1 good person and maybe another, but honestly I find pinging peoples roles down difficult 😂.

So I barely trust my own judgement.

Anyway Friday, weekends almost here. Roll on 6!

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

I’m going with the assumption that Alim was investigated last night. I doubt he was investigated on night one as I doubt Boof would’ve voted a trusted player.

Vote Alim

I’ll see how the day unfolds and may change later.

One thing that all these votes are doing is making it easier for the masons to spot goons and good guys. Going to be a fairly comfortable win for the town at this rate. 

Anyways, to answer your question I suppose I didn’t want to die for a fairly good reason. 

Redcat could easily have been a goon and her going into a tie was about fair considering the late andy lynch. 

1. Shapes                
2. Vlad                
3. Alim               5
4. Stuart alim              
5. Seats alim              
6. Sheldon                
7. Good old fashioned scandal                
8. Morgaro                
9. Bunny                
12. Jambosean                
14. Riddley                
15. Iantjambo alim              
16. Smack                
17. Yvonne                
18. Dandy                
19. Dunks                
21. Peaky alim              
27. Geoff alim              

1 minute ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Vote Alim 

Why did you save me yesterday only to join the pile on today?

Anyways townies, once I am lynched you have a good idea who to investigate. 

Willing to overlook GOFS's vote as naivety and following the crowd, for now, but Seats and Stuart happy to jump on a pile on is interesting.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Willing to overlook GOFS's vote as naivety and following the crowd, for now, but Seats and Stuart happy to jump on a pile on is interesting.

Stuart, Morgaro, Riddley and Smack along with Redcat and Alim have either raised their heads above the parapet or had them raised by others.

That message came from Boof on day 2. So it's safe to assume that Alim wasn't investigated night 1 and after last night I'd have investigated him - personally.

So I'm happy to stick where I am.

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Stuart, Morgaro, Riddley and Smack along with Redcat and Alim have either raised their heads above the parapet or had them raised by others.

That message came from Boof on day 2. So it's safe to assume that Alim wasn't investigated night 1 and after last night I'd have investigated him - personally.

So I'm happy to stick where I am.

I agree Alims looking dodgy, but I'm always a little concerned rush to a player lynched so far from deadline.

Nothing wrong with voting Alim, but voting him into such a lead this early in day looks dodgy to me. 

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I agree Alims looking dodgy, but I'm always a little concerned rush to a player lynched so far from deadline.

Nothing wrong with voting Alim, but voting him into such a lead this early in day looks dodgy to me. 

I'm obviously adding 2+2 and getting 5 then

Geoff Kilpatrick
12 minutes ago, Seats said:

unvote alim

Vote geoff

he's totally at it.

Bugger off. Willing to bet I was the Night 1 investigation.

Stuart McNeill
25 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Unvote alim

11 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

vote Alim

Just a hunch

32 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

unvote Alim

Guessing masons are hinting Alim was not investigated.

Led the charge then bailed instantly. Coupled with your posts yesterday, i have no doubt you are roled. Just erring on the goon side at the moment.

Geoff Kilpatrick
21 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

What makes you suggest that

Because I "caused chaos" to quote seats.

Geoff Kilpatrick
15 minutes ago, Seats said:

Led the charge then bailed instantly. Coupled with your posts yesterday, i have no doubt you are roled. Just erring on the goon side at the moment.

I presumed alim was investigated and, as a townie, led a potential lynch rather than a mason leading it and risking being outed. Given that seems to have cooled off, I'll await guidance.

23 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

What makes you suggest that

His First post where he hinted at being rolled. Probably was the initial investigation tbh. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I presumed alim was investigated and, as a townie, led a potential lynch rather than a mason leading it and risking being outed. Given that seems to have cooled off, I'll await guidance.

👍

knows his stuff this guy. 

Riddley Walker

I'd be surprised if Geoff was bad and there's a reasonable chance he was investigated night 1.

Unless the cop was tripping balls surely Alim or Stuart were investigated last night. 

13 hours ago, Boof said:

If it goes to a tie - do we want the Cop to investigate the survivor?

Actually..probably not yet if we lynch a goon...

As the cop is in the mason team and we know Boof was a mason, I think that there was a good chance Alim was investigated? Surely would have been the sensible choice? 

I have read back all interactions with Boof and have come up with quite a list of folk who are not masons, unless they were voting themselves or saying the other masons are dodgy... 

I’m not going to put them all on a goon list because it might narrow down the masons and give goons an easier kill option.

So here is who I think most likely to be goons

Alim

Peaky

Dandy

Geoff

Morgaro

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

As the cop is in the mason team and we know Boof was a mason, I think that there was a good chance Alim was investigated? Surely would have been the sensible choice? 

I have read back all interactions with Boof and have come up with quite a list of folk who are not masons, unless they were voting themselves or saying the other masons are dodgy... 

I’m not going to put them all on a goon list because it might narrow down the masons and give goons an easier kill option.

So here is who I think most likely to be goons

Alim

Peaky

Dandy

Geoff

Morgaro

It was boofs interactions as well that have 'guided' me as well.

I'm backing down as I want to help but imo I think I need to stick my neck out as I have no other lead.

Vote Alim

Stuart McNeill
11 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'd be surprised if Geoff was bad and there's a reasonable chance he was investigated night 1.

Unless the cop was tripping balls surely Alim or Stuart were investigated last night. 

Must have been alim then

We know Alim isn’t a mason or cop, we don’t seem to know for sure if he’s been investigated night 2, definitely not night 1.

So he was either investigated last night and found to be a goon or he wasn’t investigated and is either a goon, townie or doc. I don’t think he’s the Doc as he would have not taken the risk in a tie. A goon could take that risk knowing there are still another 4 of them.

At the moment he’s the one who could unlock some clues if he’s lynched

Vote Alim 

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

We know Alim isn’t a mason or cop, we don’t seem to know for sure if he’s been investigated night 2, definitely not night 1.

So he was either investigated last night and found to be a goon or he wasn’t investigated and is either a goon, townie or doc. I don’t think he’s the Doc as he would have not taken the risk in a tie. A goon could take that risk knowing there are still another 4 of them.

At the moment he’s the one who could unlock some clues if he’s lynched

Vote Alim 

Tie would have been the best case scenario for the the doc in yesterday’s circumstances without risking revealing the who they were 

not saying I am the doc though. 

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

yeeeah I've changed my mind.

Unvote Alim

Everyone pushing to lynch him looks a bit dodgy. I originally voted him because I thought that's what we were doing, but it does look like only specific people are voting him, goons maybe?