Well done Robbie

pointon

1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Ginnelly it appears will never be “fit”

I doubt a long term stay is on the cards.

Surely we’ve learnt our lessons in relation to signing players who appear to have persistent injury problems. 

Ginnelly is a good player, he’s just made of glass.

baron of ness
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Surely we’ve learnt our lessons in relation to signing players who appear to have persistent injury problems. 

Give him time. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

give him some time

6 minutes ago, baron of ness said:

Give him time. 

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

give him some time

He’s never been fit since he’s arrived. We are in a position that we are speaking to him about a contract. He’s now pulled up twice with hamstring injuries. That has to be a concern given how many times we’ve signed players with a history of injuries. Can we afford to take the risk signing a player from a Championship club who’ll want decent money? Some serious thinking to be done. I hope Leveins review of the medical department was successful.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

Hopefully they had some stern discussions and have sussed out whatever wasn't going to plan. Didn't see the game but sounds like an excellent performance. Great job Robbie, more of that please.

alwaysthereinspirit
25 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

There’s something not right about him leg muscle wise.  Frear or Roberts starting before him makes it so obvious. I think it would be a mistake to sign him permanently.

1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

There’s something not right about him leg muscle wise.  Frear or Roberts starting before him makes it so obvious. I think it would be a mistake to sign him permanently.

We need to be cautious about signing him. I get we want to get in early to beat off any potential suitors, but there is enough cause for concern about his fitness to be wary. 

We've seen this movie too often. I’d rather we waited until his fitness was proven.

First time this season where we've bossed a game in every respect. 

High line, high press, clean sheet,  won almost every 2nd ball, one two touch football, controlled the game, created chances and scored goals. 

We should be playing at that level everyweek and imposing ourselves in that manner like winners. 

haveyouheard1874
Just now, Cruyff said:

High line, high press, clean sheet,  won almost every 2nd ball, one two touch football, controlled the game, created chances and scored goals. 

We should be playing at that level everyweek and imposing ourselves in that manner like winners. 

Deffo mate 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

This. We’ve probably done it every game this season but sometimes to late, not for long enough or in and out for periods and giving teams time to reorganize. That type of play consistently is what we need. Hopefully tonight is the beginning of a new game plan from Robbie. For 90 minutes against these teams we just keep coming and coming. The less I see Gordon receiving pass backs to start it all over again will keep me happy. 

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

The amount of folk who come across angry we won and can't Robbie bash is ridiculous.

It's what you do tho when you can only be correct when we lose, you can't enjoy a victory! 

Good recovery after Saturday, Dunfermline is now the focus, beat them and we are comfortably top and well on our way to the championship and promotion.

Many will still be gutted.

Sorry mate but that’s just trash talk.

No-ones happiest bashing the manager or seeing Hearts beaten to satisfy a sack the manager agenda. No one is gutted or even remotely hinted they are gutted.

Neilson has got things wrong a few times this season. Tonight he got it right, as he has also done several times. If he gets it consistently right and the particular horror shows like Saturday past (the third time we’ve had a horror show this campaign)are kept off his cv, then we’ll ALL be delighted, including folk like me who didn’t want him to get the job.

Edited by JimmyCant

quockerwodgerjambo
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Sorry mate but that’s just trash talk.

No-ones happiest bashing the manager or seeing Hearts beaten to satisfy a sack the manager agenda. No one is gutted or even remotely hinted they are gutted.

Neilson has got things wrong a few times this season. Tonight he got it right, as he has also done several times. If he gets it consistently right and the particular horror shows like Saturday past (the third time we’ve had a horror show this campaign)are kept off his cv, then we’ll ALL be delighted, including folk like me who didn’t want him to get the job.

Did Robbie not say before the season started that he was expecting to have a few issues, it wouldn't be as easy as people are making out.,Words to that effect. he wasn't under talking other teams who work their socks off against us at times. We are going to have ups and downs, they are not easy to take though with our set up finances etc. This is what is bugging people.

Edited by quockerwodgerjambo