Well done Robbie

pointon

Skivingatwork

Width was causing huge problems for RR tonight so hopefully we can keep GMS and Ginnelly fit.

Also looks like we might have found a goal scorer.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Skivingatwork said:

Width was causing huge problems for RR tonight so hopefully we can keep GMS and Ginnelly fit.

Ginnelly it appears will never be “fit”

I doubt a long term stay is on the cards.

Well done Robbie, it took a loss at home to go and press away from home, something we should have been doing months ago. 

The game was over after the red card, raith took all their strikers off and called it a day. 

Plus points: a decent striker signed. 

4 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

Ginnelly looks like he will be difficult to keep fit. 

10 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Made the required changes and the 2 new signings both look a higher standard than previous efforts.

This 👍

Well done robbie and the boys, please keep this standard up now and follow up with a win at the weekend, Just give us the same application and desire shown tonight in every game for the rest of the season and the fans will back you.

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Well done Robbie, it took a loss at home to go and press away from home, something we should have been doing months ago. 

The game was over after the red card, raith took all their strikers off and called it a day. 

For **** sake sake you have to crack a few eggs to make omelette 

7 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The game was over before the red card.

Italian Lambretta

Tonights performance leaves a lot of unanswered questions as to why the players played the way they did on Saturday.

Couldn't they be bothered?

Did they have a fallout with the manager?

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The red card was in the first half ya slaver. 

We had already scored 2 goals before the red card ya slaver.

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Credit where credits due! Tonight was our best performance in the league this season so far in my opinion 

Correct 

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

Raith Scored 3 goals against us and we managed to get 2 back in the 2nd half with 11 men. 

23 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Ginnelly it appears will never be “fit”

I doubt a long term stay is on the cards.

This

Bit of a shame but he does appear to be very injury prone

Created loads of chances again, same as every other game this season and that's all you can ask. 

As usual there is zero recongnition on here for the opposition who looked off the pace having given so much at the weekend. 

We still lack centre halfs and we'll concede goals accordingly until that issue is resolved. 

Another satisfying win and the race for promotion continues. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Raith Scored 3 goals against us and we managed to get 2 back in the 2nd half with 11 men. 

I had chicken curry for my dinner earlier.

I know that has no relevance to the game tonight but then neither does your post

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

I had chicken curry for my dinner earlier.

I know that has no relevance to the game tonight but then neither does your post

Like a lot of my posts, they do have relevance if you look at the bigger picture. 

But yes, your curry interests me more, what kind was it? 😂

Edited by Greedy Jambo

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Like a lot of my posts, they do have relevance if you look at the bigger picture. 

But yes, your curry interests me more, what kind was it? 😂

There's your problem, you don't read posts properly.

Maybe it's your eyesight that's the problem and that's why you missed the fact that we were 2 up before the red card. 😉

Edited by graygo

alwaysthereinspirit
9 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

This

Bit of a shame but he does appear to be very injury prone

Shame because he’s looked decent and changed games on a few occasions.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

There's your problem, you don't read posts properly.

Maybe it's your eyesight that's the problem and that's why you missed the fact that we were 2 up before the red card. 😉

That says it all really.

You think there's only one kind of chicken curry?

I like Robbie Nielson and want him to succeed as he is a Hearts man through and through and clearly loves the club. I’ve been confused as to some away form and tactics, and was furious on Saturday past.  I will always give credit though and tonight I am delighted. I can accept defeats if we go out motivated and don’t roll over. Play with the attitude and purpose we had tonight and get beat I have no gripe whatsoever.

great job tonight. Keep it going. All I ever ask is for 100% and not to have our tummy tickled. Then class shines through.

well done tonight

37 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Early days but yes he looked decent. 

Thought Boyce was excellent in the game. Wonder if they’ll play two up top. 

That-Day-In-May
41 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

I’d say we’ve got 2. Boyce was brilliant in the 1st half. Just a pity about how weak his second 1 vs 1 was.

Bazzas right boot

The amount of folk who come across angry we won and can't Robbie bash is ridiculous.

It's what you do tho when you can only be correct when we lose, you can't enjoy a victory! 

Good recovery after Saturday, Dunfermline is now the focus, beat them and we are comfortably top and well on our way to the championship and promotion.

Many will still be gutted.

16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Is this a Peebles moment......?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, pointon said:

Football set up simply with good quality players wins every day of the week 

What if both teams have similar quality  and set up simply?

1 minute ago, pointon said:

Football set up simply with good quality players wins every day of the week 

As long as they put the effort in as showed tonight. We looked like a premier team and Raith looked like a championship team. Saturday some of the players seemed to think they just had to turn up and stroke the ball about. Night & Day

27 minutes ago, graygo said:

And had about 6 chances to score more and they never had a shot but aye the red card was the turning point 😂

9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I like Robbie Nielson and want him to succeed as he is a Hearts man through and through and clearly loves the club. I’ve been confused as to some away form and tactics, and was furious on Saturday past.  I will always give credit though and tonight I am delighted. I can accept defeats if we go out motivated and don’t roll over. Play with the attitude and purpose we had tonight and get beat I have no gripe whatsoever.

great job tonight. Keep it going. All I ever ask is for 100% and not to have our tummy tickled. Then class shines through.

well done tonight

Agreed 👍

Haringshairband
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The amount of folk who come across angry we won and can't Robbie bash is ridiculous.

It's what you do tho when you can only be correct when we lose, you can't enjoy a victory! 

Good recovery after Saturday, Dunfermline is now the focus, beat them and we are comfortably top and well on our way to the championship and promotion.

Many will still be gutted.

Posters on both sides of the debate are totally blinkered. Mind you supported Levein to the hilt when he had us playing abysmal football and then wrote Stendel off after a 3rd of a season? I agree we looked much better tonight and I'm very pleased with the response to Saturday's dreadful showing.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Posters on both sides of the debate are totally blinkered. Mind you supported Levein to the hilt when he had us playing abysmal football and then wrote Stendel off after a 3rd of a season? I agree we looked much better tonight and I'm very pleased with the response to Saturday's dreadful showing.

Completely wrong, I backed cl until 3-2 v well and stated numerous times after the final he could go or stay, it was 50/50. I still don't see a 6th place finish, lc sf and sc final as a automatic sacking for a Hearts manager.

I also backed Stendel and was sad to see him go. Check back.

I won't bash Robbie and I won't pretend that Stendel was good for us in his short spell, he might have been good long term, no one will know, but to pretend he was good in his short spell  is ridiculous, he literally taken us from 2nd bottom to bottom- that is not good.

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Completely wrong, I backed cl until 3-2 v well and stated numerous times after the final he could go or stay, it was 50/50. I still don't see a 6th place finish, lc sf and sc final as a automatic sacking for a Hearts manager.

I also backed Stendel and was sad to see him go. Check back.

I won't bash Robbie and I won't pretend that Stendel was good for us in his short spell, he might have been good long term, no one will know, but to pretend he was good in his short spell  is ridiculous, he literally taken us from 2nd bottom to bottom- that is not good.

You would back a dug shite if it was our manager Tosh, let's face it. 

25 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

well done tonight

Professionalism, pride, commitment with a sprinkling of meanness.

Make the above about every game. 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Professionalism, pride, commitment with a sprinkling of meanness.

Make the above about every game. 

yep. Looked like a squad that cared tonight and had the summer in their minds. Which of course we all do. Play with this mindset and we won’t be beat