• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• tartofmidlothian

• Hansel

• HMFC01

Someone on FB saying he's picked up a knock. Anyone heard anything?

The guy looks the business and he could run riot in this league.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
20 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Is this the end for Wighton? 

He's a far better player than Henderson will ever be 

The Future's Maroon
21 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Didn’t look fully fit but two goals in first match ain’t bad. 😎

15 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Looks like a good solid centre forward. With Ginelly firing balls into the box and Irving's vision for a pass I reckon he could get quite a few goals.

correct on both counts for me

Just now, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

He was clearly struggling at the end, but it looked more like tiredness to me. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Couldn’t be happier we got this guy. Delighted for him to get off to a good start. Just hope he gets to play in front of a packed Tynecastle 

31 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He wont be because he played his last game on Boxing Day apparetly.

He seemingly onlynm started 2 games over in Turkey so might take him a wee bit to get up to speed. 🥳

Edited by neilnunb

34 minutes ago, Texaco said:

2 goals for big Gandy on his debut for Hearts and from the bench, what a start. Has that been done before?

D4426931-6021-4D52-A992-E793166BB05A.jpeg

7 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

He seemingly onlynm started 2 games over in Turkey so might take him a wee bit to get up to speed. 🥳

He was blowing out his arse after 20 minutes, was surprised at how knackered he looked.    Brilliant debut but reckon we’ll have to be a bit patient with him getting fully match fit. 

Italian Lambretta

FS fans creaming themselves over a player scoring 2 goals in a game that was one level above junior football.

I'll wait until we're back in the premiership and see if he can score in that league before I get excited.

55 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Agreed but that's a very promising sign scoring 2 goals despite not being fully fit. But you're right he didn't look fully up to speed. Very pleasing debut.

5 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

FS fans creaming themselves over a player scoring 2 goals in a game that was one level above junior football.

I'll wait until we're back in the premiership and see if he can score in that league before I get excited.

good for you

6 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

🤡

13 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

1_Xrha03Djq3xo6OEH3eFeKg.png

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Another Joe Savage masterclass it seems 

There's a quote in the EEN from RN that says he knew all about him after playing against MK Dons.

"I am delighted for the big man,” said the manager. “I knew Armand when I was at MK Dons and we played against him. I knew his physicality, I knew his physique, size and strength and no one else in Scotland has that.

Only just realised he scored a 2nd. Get in. 

Him and Boyce are going to score a good few more before the seasons out me thinks.

2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

There's a quote in the EEN from RN that says he knew all about him after playing against MK Dons.

"I am delighted for the big man,” said the manager. “I knew Armand when I was at MK Dons and we played against him. I knew his physicality, I knew his physique, size and strength and no one else in Scotland has that.

Interesting. Probably a bit of both there then. Fair play to Neilson though 

25 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What :lol: so we've only to be happy once hes bagged a hat trick at Celtic Park?

Boy has just scored 2 goals in half an hour playing with players hes literally just met - against a team that just beat us. 

You seem upset about that.

1 hour ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

Ffs. 

Hope is OK for Saturday. 

Don't think we will see Ginnelly for a while though. 

The Future's Maroon
35 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Ffs. 

Hope is OK for Saturday. 

Don't think we will see Ginnelly for a while though. 

Always seems to be our best players that get injured

Just now, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

Always seems to be our best players that get injured

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. 

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

I don’t want to get ahead of myself but... he might be better than Lewandowski. 

Definitely harder to pronounce.

Come to think of it, how are we pronouncing it? I've got "Nyan zhwee yay"

2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Definitely no with a bloody 'z' anyway... 

I P Knightley
12 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Definitely no with a bloody 'z' anyway... 

Zh being the soft J like the French people say in j'accuse. 

tartofmidlothian
21 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Nan-dwee-yay, apparently.

Great start big fella!!  Keep it up, no fans will think more of you than us if you give your all and score a good few along the way 👍

He does seem like a proper number 9 - both goals were typical penalty box striker goals.

I reckon if Boyce had been in his position for this first goal he'd have hit it straight at the keeper personally - Armand knows how to get it in the onion bag

1 hour ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

I don’t want to get ahead of myself but... he might be better than Lewandowski. 

Come on man. There's no might be about it. 😁

Bazzas right boot

Good to have a striker hit the ground running. 

Let's see how he gets on. 

haveyouheard1874
1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What a misery guts

Can only think what you would have posted had he not scored  in his 20mins or so on show 

Edited by haveyouheard1874

jamboinglasgow

Great to see a big impact from a player even when they are not up to full match fitness. If this is what he will be like for us then he will have great fun with opposition defences.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What a complete roaster you are! Also if you're italian you can also stake claim to being kickbacks official 'porco dio'. Why are you angry about the new striker scoring 2 goals as a sub on his debut?!

5-1.

21 minutes ago, fila said:

Great start for the lad, fingers crossed we have signed that 20 goal plus a season striker 

Boyce will score 20 this season. 

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Boyce will score 20 this season. 

Hopefully, be great to have two strikers who know where the net is on a regular basis and can also perform at the same standard at a higher standard .......... fingers crossed 

Just now, fila said:

Hopefully, be great to have two strikers who know where the net is on a regular basis and can also perform at the same standard at a higher standard .......... fingers crossed 

Definitely. Boyce should have hit 20already if he was more clinical. Would be great if they form a partnership upfront. 40 goals a season from our strikers should be the aim going forward. 

wattie exploited

some people are never satisfied the guy isnt match fit but scores 2 goals in his first game after only signing on the day before come on people what's not to be happy about  well done big man and welcome to hearts :rifle:

quockerwodgerjambo

This guy, the real deal. Had me crying earlier, managed to cheer me up after Gino went off. I saw money floating away. Anyways, we have someone who is going to terrorize defenders and smash goals in. 

It's magic you know, Nando is here to score goals.

Credit where its due.   Big one man Armie Armand scored two delicious goals.   Well done bigman!   Hope you get more service in the future to get your destined hat trick versus a bigger club.   Say a Derby for example.  🤔 

Edited by HMFC01

4 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

gotta get out of this league first pal!

and goals are required sometimes to do that...

• davemclaren locked this topic